Is it possible to reverse the LGBT degeneracy?

is it possible to reverse the LGBT degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
youtu.be/xw_W-dKxF6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reverse
No but a good hanging would do

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/HVT6p

Culturally speaking not a case by case basis

bump

society wide? yes, by no catering to them, beating up faggots in public, and pushing them back in the closet where they belong

Why even bother?

we have bigger problems.

bump

I think just not catering to them would suffice, they are just attention whores so once it's no longer taboo it won't be such a fad

>once it's no longer taboo
this is bait, right? it not being taboo is what led to the shitstorm that we are currently seeing

>case by case basis
No you hang all of them and anyone who resists. People learn to keep their fucking mouths shut for fear of dying with them

user knows the solution.
>fist bump

why reverse it? the are sooooo cute!

Fuck off kike

die you anti semetic homophobe stormfag.

>black shirt, white dinner jacket

I thought fags were supposed to be sharp dressers.

>thinking antisemitism is related to stormfaggotry

Oh no, this Image is the downfool of da west!!!1!1!

Dumpf happy gays plz get out

>be expelled from different countries 109 different times
>have to create your own country by stealing it from sand niggers
>wonder why nobody likes you long nose money niggers

you say that here, but out in the real world you crawl like a worm and beg jews to give you a job or to lend you their money.

With bullets

>projecting this hard
Most Americans might be cucks but you kikes dont own me and never will

>mfw I have been called a anti semite and a fascist so much that I've became one

Jokes on you

No, we have bigger fish to fry. It is entirely possible for faggots to live decent, hard-working lives. We should be uniting with them against the real threat, Muslims, shitskins, and SJWs.

Christianity reversed it, and Islam probably will, but not in our time frame.

Shitskins and SJW's and Gays are all slowly becoming the same group. Only solution is to give them their own country so the Muslims can come and purge them for us

the fact you're a degenerate with zero skill makes you our slave so you resent your masters.

You're an israel kike you dont own anything but a piece of land surrounded by people who hate your entire existence
The only jews that own anything are the rich fucks in the country I live in. So while you're larping as some slave whipping master you should be getting ready for the war the sand niggers are eventually going to bring to your doorstep
>mandatory military service
remind me whose the slave again?

>surrounded by people who hate your entire existence
you stupid moron, being hated by filthy muslims tells just how great we are, and beating the despite how many they are shows we are beyond amazing.
>mandatory military service
yes, i was in the army, fighting for my country. what do you do for yours, you slimy coward? post the word "kike" 70 times a day?

violence actually IS the answer, isn't it?

Except it's not only Muslims who have abhorred you filthy merchants

>See: every single nation kikes have been banished from throughout history

>fighting for my country
See I dont have to because I live in a county so strong our army survives off of volunteers
>being hated by muslims shows how great we are
biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
The whole fucking world hates you now die you pathetic kike

This is all you need to know

youtu.be/xw_W-dKxF6c

It's almost always a case of shit fathers raising their kids poorly, abuse and all.
This means it's not biological, and can thus be mended with therapy.

Underrated post.

>our army survives off of volunteers
>so why should i volunteer
parasite!
>The whole fucking world hates you
no, parasitic worms like you hate us. the world admires and respect us.

And, do you enjoy your position? Does it please you?

>volunteering for an army that takes orders from jewish puppeteers
>admires and respects us
Except for the 109 different societies that expelled jews that you keep ignoring for some reason

There is a very simple cure:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death, their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

Gas, and lots of it

the neanderthals were always intimidated by our power, just like you are you little worm.
now they are begging us. in france they beg jews not to leave to israel, and the loser country of spain that expelled so many jews is begging jews that are descendants to come back to spain.
america wouldnt last 10 seconds without it's jews, and that's whats killing you.

Guess you don't like shellfish or pork either.

Jacinto Grande will end you

Dietary prohibitions and other ritualistic elements of the Torah don't apply to Christians, because the covenant made to Moses has been fulfilled and replaced with something better: but the moral content remains.

>is it possible to reverse the LGBT degeneracy?
No. You can hide it like Iran does. Gays also hide quite well in those countries who kill gays.
Hope you don't have a tatoo

Why would you want to?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/HVT6p