What does Sup Forums think of Puerto-ricans?

What does Sup Forums think of Puerto-ricans?
Are they white in general?
better than salvadorans/mexicans/argentinians?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=i7B2v3jnH5w
youtube.com/watch?v=tBowCyjQb7w
youtube.com/watch?v=XwbVhf9X6wY
foxnews.com/world/2016/01/26/puerto-ricans-flee-to-dominican-republic-to-escape-us-territory-economic-crisis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate them. I get their flag mixed up with Cuba, Chile, Texas and the Philippines.

Belgium is far worse than Puerto Rico. All of that land belongs to Netherlands, frogs, get OUT!

They're the worst Hispanic group in America, heavily represented in welfare and crime. Obviously not all of them, I'm just generalizing, but they fell into the same trap that Black people did. Unsurprisingly, they get along fantastic with Black people and in NYC they're just brothers from different mothers.

Chicago, NYC, Philly, wherever you go, PR neighborhoods are worse than Mexican or Dominican or any other Latino neighborhoods.

Salvadorans are pretty bad too, lots of gangs in their communities but they're not as far gone as PR's, IMO.

>mixing up Chilean flag with Puero-rican
typical amerifat

Who /bankrupt/ here

They need to pay denbts.

The governor is paying $0 towards the debt in his proposed budget for next year

Shit is scandalous

>Be me
>Quarter Puerto Rican

No we're not white we are our own thing. We are mostly European with some Amerindian and African in us.

I guess welfare leeching mentality comes from the fact that PR's and Blacks receive all that stuff by default unlike other Latino people

Ricans are basically island niggers. They're just like Cubans but worse.

yet that faggot wants to PR to become a state

Puerto Ricans are extremely violent. So are Salvadorans. The only Argentines I've met have been qts and Mexicans are fat slobs.

Oh and we're having a parade to celebrate a faggot that bombed New York

These fucking niggers. jfc.

If jews and spics fucked and had a baby, it would be Puerto Rican and take bribes to keep their people on welfare. Please let PR declare independence.

Yeah, I would agree. It's not easy for illegal immigrants to get any aid (except for stuff like free lunch and food stamps for their child, though I bet many aren't aware) plus illegal immigrants don't have all this welfare that Puerto Rico the island itself has

In Mexico you don't get to live in off food stamps, welfare payments, and public housing so they won't bring that mentality here. Puerto Rico has a ton of public housing and like half of their population is on food stamps

In this sense, they are worse off for being American.

I live in Miami and I am Latino ad the only riot Latino's ever did in Miami was in our only Puerto Rican neighborhood, a small neighborhood, in response to a shooting of a PR drug dealer by police. Sounds like the stuff black people chimp out over these days but this was in 1990

In all fairness to PR's, here in Florida, we attract the middle and upper class. Miami's PR ghetto has faded away and so they're not that bad down here

This. Could not have said it better. Blue voting parasites. Wanted self rule, look what they did with marginal oversight from the U.S. At least Cubans are woke to the realities of Communism

Dating a Puerto Rican Castizo, she's a sweetheart. Very conservative girl, comes from a military/christian family.

Doesn't sound like a good description

Oh Jesus, another Sup Forums Cuban. If I wanted to talk about how based and white and anti-commie we are, I would have posted in a Cuban thread. Let's not make this about us.

Always waving their flag but want to stay part of the US because of the $$$.

never ever trust a people that doesn't wish to be free
> During the second half of the 20th century, the independence movement attracted neither widespread support nor support at elections from the Puerto Rican people. In a status referendum in 2012, 5.5% voted for independence while Statehood obtained over 61.11% of the votes cast.[1][2] Independence also received the least support, less than 4.5% of the vote, in the status referendums in 1967, 1993 and 1998.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico

puerto ricans are terrorist
>The United States Capitol shooting incident of 1954 was an attack on March 1, 1954, by four Puerto Rican nationalists; they shot 30 rounds from semi-automatic pistols from the Ladies' Gallery (a balcony for visitors) of the House of Representatives chamber in the United States Capitol.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident

they are drug addict faggots, no bueno

>Are they white in general?

Yes, look at all of these Aryans.

They used to want to be independent hence the capitol shooting incident but CIA intel got to them.
They've always been the runt of the Caribbean Trio too.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7B2v3jnH5w

Kys cholo

I'm a terrorist because of 4 commie assholes from a long time ago that I and my family absolutely despise? Fucking /pol. You're worse than libtards.

Lets get some salsa in here

youtube.com/watch?v=tBowCyjQb7w

Stop taking offense, you dumb spic.

>cholo
build the wall paco also cantiflas was gay

Took her virginity and almost married her
Dodged a fuckin bullet, getting fat now and voted for fucking A Leppo despite hating muzzies more than me.
Got a blue eyed girl now so won't have mudspawns

Cholos are Mexicans senpai

I live in Boston and the Dominicans are just like them, they just adore ghetto black culture and have the same propensity to form gangs.

I will say that Puerto Ricans are at least a little more white than the Dominicans (and in some cases a lot) but that obviously doesn't account for much.

To think could've been one country.

This is fairly accurate. Most PR's are here because of the generous welfare benefits. Many P.R.s are emotional, short-tempered, and proudly ignorant. Avoid the nigger-looking ones. I'm so damned glad I'm not a nigger-looking PR and I'm also fucking glad I acculturated to the Anglo-American behavior.

Those that don't act like niggers are pretty much ostracised. I get told by my (so-called) "fellow" P.R.'s that act white and I thank them. Typing from experience.

Puerto Ricans are sorely in need of a severe case of cultural cringe.

They were useful and now they are a ball and chain. We have to give them independence.

Puerto Ricans are legitimately the dumbest people I've ever encountered. I've been around plenty of good blacks but have never been around a Puerto Rican who wasn't loud and dumb as bricks. They're fucking awful.

It sucks how that happens to so much diaspora. Being next to blacks is a death sentence.

And whites don't adore ghetto black culture? It's used as a tool to subvert people.
I see whites "dabbing" and listening to trap music everywhere.

>are they white

Puerto Rico is like Cuba. A howaito majority with a black minority descended from slaves, and then another minority of mulattoes.

In the USA they're perceived as niggers because the policies of the Puerto Rican government basically ensure it is really easy to have a business with only white employees in Rico, and because the Rican economy is shit this means there is no welfare or jobs for the niggers and mulattoes and degenerate whites so they all move to New York where they were influenced by American niggers and became "Nuyoricans" which are apparently a cool new spin on the classic subhuman known as the nigger.

Shut up, Tobin.

> doesn't know Texas flag from Puerto Rico
Are you that autistic?

Yeah and part of that is because Dominicans aren't that upwardly mobile and so they have lived alongside PR's for decades

Overall though they're less criminal, Dominican neighborhoods can be tough but PR neighborhoods are often close to African-American's in terms of crime

Dominicans have more mobility than Puerto Ricans. Also don't forget Puerto Rican's insane gun crime.

It's weird how that works. I've read up on college graduation rates of latinos in the US, and Puerto Ricans are literally dead last in NYC.

Not that our community is doing much better though.

>annoying suburban retard wiggers are the same thing as mulatto hispanics acting like fullblood niggers

Call me when white boys named keith and josh start forming their own gangs and knocking up every white girl in their local highschool.

I remember reading somewhere that Puerto Rico was richer than South Korea up to the 70s and that they were experiencing growth but basically a bloated bureaucracy, red tape, and welfare ruined that

Cultural suicide, IMO

Scum of the earth most of them are mixed with nigger

those spics need to pay their debt. and they say the want to join the union

went on vacation to puerto rico. it was pretty.

>roving hordes of puertorequennnnnos on mopeds

>fucking smoking hot chicks

>beautiful beaches

>really nice people

Then I drove on the freeway. This fucking PR is swerving all over the place in front of me. It was multiple lanes of traffic and there was nowhere to go and he was trying to weave back and forth to get to the fastest lane. Each swerve put him back in front of me.

>I honk

This motherfucker stopped his car in the middle of the freeway in the middle of rush hour to try to pick a fight with me. He got out of his car and started walking up to my car like we were about to throw down. I had my wife and kids with me.

>Haven't gone back to PR

>poor ass niggers who came from their island to leech off welfare are bad at graduating from university

Are niggers better than half-niggers? I don't understand your reasoning here. Frituras are better than KFC.

Puerto ricans are niggers pieces of shit with shitty accents

You don't think white people are being subverted too? Look around you, you guys are next. We just were first in line.

Yes. For a short while, it was a bit of an economic miracle until the Americans expanded their welfare benefits to cover Puerto Rico. Not a coincidence.

Honestly, I get along with Mexicans far more than PR's. Mexicans are based.

To be fair, the US played its part. They have a retarded law that saws that any shipping to or out of PR has to stop in an American port. That type of bloated regulations works for rich countries, but it discourages business in PR.

There's also the fact that it was held up by tax breaks.

>73% of whites have degrees
>Only 14% of niggers have degrees

I don't think this chart is correct

M8 our emigrés are no prize either mostly, and they still somehow do better in a lot of areas.

>there have been wiggers since literally the 1990s
>rock and roll became mainstream because of white guys who hung around niggers in the 1940s and 1950s
>but I swear to god you guys are going to be niggerized soon!

The few that act civilized are ostracised from the 'right-proper Boricuas. See .

I find it hilarious that Puerto Rico means "Rich Port". Nothing rich about that shit hole; they make a Median Net(Personal) Income of $25,000 compared to $58,000 for us in the Mainland.

We're the master race of Latin America. Pure white genes and shit

Comment not related to thread here we go!

>Give a Puerto-Rican a silenced weapon
>Now known as Puerto-Recon

>Mexicans are based

Scum that will NEVER be a fucking state.

I like them. About 60% join the military. So they're better in my eyes than 70% of America.

Illegal immigrants and second generation immigrants tend to be shit, but on average Latin American legal immigrants are better (when they're not fucking Mexicans) because they tend to come from higher social strata.

But then it's also possible that whiter, more educated Dominican-Americans don't associate with the shitskin illegals and anchor babies.

Behold

youtube.com/watch?v=XwbVhf9X6wY

A howaito Dominican pop-star. She doesn't act like a nigger, she's just fucking weird. Would smash tho.

How's that unemployment going?

Puerto Rican chicks are hot. The ass is fat

Funny that I've met a Colombian, dominicans, nicaraguan, cubans and know a business owned by Venezuelans, they all come here seeking money and white Rican cock

People enlist because they have no other options and fall more easily for the propaganda.

Fuck Puerto Rico. Fuck their bullshit culture.

>What does Sup Forums think of Puerto-ricans?
Scum.

>Are they white in general?
No.

>better than salvadorans/mexicans/argentinians?
No. Most Argies are actually white. Puerto Ricans are spics.

Yeah, that's why I said earlier that they're worse off for being American in some ways. All poor nations want a generous government but they can't actually do it, Puerto Rico got red tape and welfare without actually earning it first and they've remained stagnant for it

I mean, I may be wrong but I heard Dominican's in Puerto Rico of all places move there for work. Basically doing the shit Ricans don't want to do, like Mexicans in America.

How the fuck does that work? How are Dominicans able to find work in a place with """massive unemployment"""?

2nd gen here. Its too mixed. Families that have some lighter folk are bound to have niggerfolk but it does seem like there is a separation between the two and the ones that stay in the cities collecting welfare happen to be the darker ones

>dude die for israel lmao

Jew spotted

>white Rican cock

Kek

seems legit

I have no idea who that bitch is, but she probably looks so "white" because she's caked in make up.

Welfare, leach state, ruled by, ofcourse democrats.

You do know she's half Puerto Rican too right? I get what you're saying though.

It's mostly the poorest of the poor, ie "hatian-dominicans". The rest go as a stopping point to get to the mainland.

Well, you're right, they do come for money, because you guys are to lazy and dumb to open up businesses and work tough jobs

I'm not sure about lusting for White Rican cawk so I'll let the other guys debate that

Evil race of men

One of the worse of ethic hispanics

>spics

Spic is a slur for white people of Spanish descent, Argies and white Puerto Ricans would be spics

Nigger is a slur for people of African descent, black Puerto Ricans would be niggers

Beaner is a slur for George Lopez, everyone who looks like George Lopez is a beaner.

She's the only white Puerto Rican I can actually think of.

Has anyone encountered the incoherent Puerto Rican on games? They're usually blaring music over the mic. Don't jump down my throat for this, but I occasionally like to play video games to wind down after work, more specifically FPS's. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon, of if it's just my bad luck. They make the experience shit because they always are in big groups, and win or lose they yell Spanish insults at everyone.

The emigration there basically stopped 3 or 4 years ago. The economy here is booming, a lot of them are coming back or moving on to the US.

The Dominicans there are mostly retards too that think PR=US exactly.

Having spent time in Orlando they are not white at all. Their men look like fat greasy Italians. Their women are gorgeous until they hit 30 and transform into goblins.

They are slightly whiter than Mexicans bit by no means white.

>I may be wrong but I heard Dominican's in Puerto Rico of all places move there for work. Basically doing the shit Ricans don't want to do, like Mexicans in America.

That was a thing of the past.
Since 2010 it's Puerto Ricans moving to DR for work. They don't like talking about it because many Puerto Ricans are snobby towards Dominicans and hate the fact that other Puerto Ricans move there for work.

foxnews.com/world/2016/01/26/puerto-ricans-flee-to-dominican-republic-to-escape-us-territory-economic-crisis.html

No, the nigger colombians that go there go because they like your music which is literally the only good thing that has ever come out of your country
>little white pr weeny
We're at number 3 for the biggest cocks in the world, bitch, all central american bitches come here alone for vacations

We can't create businesses because congress fucked our shit up in the 90s and completely changed our system

I realize you probably browse Sup Forums way too much but in real life people in the USA generally don't wear makeup to make themselves look more white, minorities generally play up how "brown" they are even if they look like Jorge Ramos because you can make a lot of money bitching about how "brown" people are kept down by the white man.

marginally better than guatemalans, but pretty bad. Probably the most negroid of the beaners.

Spic refers to Mexicans, like beaner.

>Spic is a slur for white people of Spanish descent
Spic stands for Spanish, Indian and Colored.

Calate el takeos y comair las foodos you faggoto xDo

J balvin el mas pegao canto e cabrones

That I agree with. Most PRicans overseas are cockroaches, but especially the so called New York Ricans, they support terrorists.

I've literally never heard that and don't accept your definition as truth because then I'd only have WOP or WOG to refer to spaniards and those insults are better saved for the greeks.