The new pm of ireland is a gay half-poo

>the new pm of ireland is a gay half-poo
WTF IRELAND EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We didn't have a public election and the Party Fine Gael voted on it.Also he's conservative,anti-abortion and wants to lower taxes.
Better than the other guy desu

This is why we shouldnt call white people aryan. Pajeets will just take advantage of this to try and blend in. FUCK YOU POONIGGERS

We didn't vote for him and he's pretty openly hated here.

>Better than the other guy desu
They're the same thing. Either way, Merkel is our ruler.

Simon wanted to "double the population of cities outside Dublin"
We have dodged mass immigration until 2021 at least

Empty words from both of them. Neither has shown even a modicum of competency in any of their previous positions and if you don't recognise that they will both gleefully tow the European line on every issue, you're delusional.

Is he pro-gay marriage? Anti-Catholic Church?

I knew Fine Gael is centre-right, but I'd figure if the new leader was gay, he'd be to the left on social issues.

>Is he pro-gay marriage?
> Anti-Catholic Church?
Gay marriage is already legal so it doesnt really matter.
No I dont think he's anti-catholic as far as I know

All the pissant countries around england base their identity on being bigger faggots than the english.

What? You guys get a gay Indian PM? Ohhhh.. no fair. I want 1 too :(

the other guy, simon coveney wanted to double the population with shitskins so be proud that we got the gay indian chap.

Don't worry m8, you'll be getting this fine bonnie lass next election instead :)

>Is he pro-gay marriage?
He was a big campaigner for yes during the gay marriage referendum and has a husband so yes.

>Anti-Catholic Church?
He considers himself Catholic

>I knew Fine Gael is centre-right
Fine Gael are the EU party, nothing more.

Yeah to be fair he's by far the most right wing candidate of any leading party. You can add in single-handedly leading a crackdown on benefit fraud to that list too. Have to say I like him.

He's very outspoken too, he openly boasted about wanting to build a party for 'people who get up early in the morning'. Pretty based.

>be pro-gay marriage
>stil call yourself a catholic
I will never understand this. If you disagree with one of the major tenets on Church doctrine, you don't belong in the Church.

>check out this dank pooinloo in a pm office

>You can add in single-handedly leading a crackdown on benefit fraud to that list too.
Because he made an empty statement about it? What about the increase of people drawing benefits during his stead as Minister of Social Protection. Or how about his complete failure as Minister of Health. I suppose him being a pro-Euro traitor is ok so long as he says something vaguely right-wing once in a while, right?

So if you're only half pooinloo, do you use a toilet but don't wipe or flush?
If you're a gay half pooinloo, do you not clean out your rectum before engaging in sodomy?

lol the Irish are natural slaves.

But they should be Anglo slaves, not poo in the loo slaves.

FUCKING BASED!!

Irrelevant though. He's the most right wing politician in the country, is completely elitist and hates benefit scroungers. He's the closest we have to an antithesis of Sinn Fein so I won't complain.

1) What's the alternative - Sinn Fein who would give benefits to literally everyone, or Fianna Fail who fucked the country up with their government overspending.
2) Name me one good Minister for Health since Noel Browne. It's an impossible job. The Health system was absolutely dire even during the Celtic Tiger when record money was being pumped into it.

Go home, Leo.

1. There are no good options but even crooked FF are significantly better than FG cuckservatives.

2. Our health system has always had problems but it's collapsing under FG management.

He's pretty right wing and his stance on abortion means he will probably try to hold off on a referendum for as long as he can. Plus the whole 'white male' crap can't be used against him.

>he will probably try to hold off on a referendum for as long as he can
He fucking better

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
Your country is overrun with inbred Pakis and Corbs is surging in the polls.

FF destroyed the country. Can't believe how readily people just forget this. Their public expenditure is Sinn Fein-lite. They're creeping more towards the left all the time.

>FF destroyed the country. Can't believe how readily people just forget this
and FG transformed the free-fall into a nose-dive. Both are incompetent traitors and deserve public hanging.

So what exactly do you propose to turn the country around?

I honestly don't know, perhaps we should be brainstorming and trying to come up with something new. FG, however, are just another part of the problem and aren't even the best option available.

Why don't you both help build up the groundwork for an actual anti eu party to win in 30 years?

Nigger have you seen our GDP growth?
EU is a God send and Brexit will be our lottery

With the way things are going, there won't be an EU in 30 years

Because Ireland's economy is essentially a tax haven for US companies who want access to the EU. We don't produce anything. It's pretty much all we have going for us. The extension from 12 countries pretty much ruined the EU for us, but access to the single market is mandatory for us at this point.

Money won't mean anything if Ireland's not Irish anymore.

female majortiy vote probably thats the only way leftards get elected
most of welfare are white women and negros they want the goverment to steal from the working white men and give it to jobless white women and niggers who hate white males most likely women's rights/woman majority women became whores no man in the west want anything to do with them = low birth rates women should be put in their place

He's just 5 years older than me and he's the leader of the country while I'm here at half one in the morning posting on Sup Forums.

thejewsdidthis.gif

sure you have a family raised though, don't you user? if not, you better hurry up.

looks like your average continental swarthy "white" male, why are you so fucking ugly? why aren't you blonde blue eyed ruddy and fair like normal people?

He's half Indian, Abdul.

>is part of a country flooded with shitskins
> "white"

Fuck off Ahmed.

ireland will be a superpower by 2020, guaranteed. the darkest of horses

>population less than 5 million
>superpower

At consuming alcohol

>this map
imposible to happen

at best sri lanka, bangladesh, nepal and butan may merge with india

pakistan.... imposible

not much difference between pakistan and bangladesh

everything is fine here

>american
>elect a nigger and then an opportunistic orange coloured jew who calls himself a nationalist
>"H-HAHA IRELAND ELECTED A P-POO IN LOO"