LION TED ZODIAC SHTPOSTER. SCOTUS WHEN?

LION TED ZODIAC SHTPOSTER. SCOTUS WHEN?

He needs to be more radical, like candidate Trump.

The problem is that the broad actually believes her nonsense.

I am honestly so confused as to how one can possibly link the Treaty of Paris with the Paris climate accords.

if ted could have realised the populist movement was as big as it was, he would have been an alright president.
Remember, he was debate team captain for his College, that alone prevented him from being knocked out of the race not too long after jeb.

Fuck does the Treaty of Paris have to do with the Paris Accord? They aren't even remotely the same

please tell me she responded
>a country that surrenders it's attempts to maintain control over a region that has previously declared independence somehow means the surrenderer begat the country's existence?
>also Intn'l community = England

what about it? the word is the same so there must be relevance. and a lot of (((media))) refer to it as the paris climate treaty

Fuck me. Is Cruz actually making sense again?

>implying he ever stopped

i think he's coming into his prime
he's got the talk down now, but can he walk the walk

I sometimes wish he were the president of America. Trump has been doing some stupid and unnecessary things during his presidency.

Ted Cruz is in my top five list of living politicians I would like to have lunch with.

nice quads

the constitution was ted's ive league college focus. kinda the one thing you don't wanna challenge ted on

Lyin' Ted is far too ambitious for SCOTUS. He's trying to shitpost his way into the white house just like Trump did.

Yeah, the righteous and informed fury is very obvious in his post. When it comes to the Constitution I can't think of many people who could go toe to toe with Cruz and hold their own.

Except when it comes to trade. For a constitutionalist, Lyin' Ted seems to forget that the founding fathers intended for the federal government to be funded by tariffs on foreign goods.

Wasn't the Constitution made like 10 years after the U.S. became its own country which was meant to replace the Articles of Confederation? The Feds were pissed they had no power to tax and made the Constitution to fix that.

I would love to see Cruz in the Supreme Court but not yet, he is still young enough that in an ideal situation, he would get to stay in the Senate for another 5 years and then Trump nominates him at the end.

>Supreme court nominee
This needs to fucking happen

It would be the cherry on top of Ted Cruz's entire existence.

THE CONSTITUTION DAHNALD

HAND IT OVER

Somebody doxxx this fucking bag

[email protected]

Yeah he would replace Ginsburg currently dying ass and Cruz would give us a super majority for what would amount to the rest of our lives

You dox him to newfag piece of shit lazy fucking retard. YOU KNOW WHO HE IS! It isn't that hard. NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY faggot.

Nah, Ted talks a good game but he's only emboldened because trump yanked the cover of PC bullshit off.

I already sent my own email you cock

Sucking

FAGGOTTTT!!!!!!!