Whats everyones opinion on climate change, is it real? How can we know for sure which answer is right?

Whats everyones opinion on climate change, is it real? How can we know for sure which answer is right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

this climate is changing, but the globalists are just scamming the useful idiots into paying more tax.

It's real you fucking faggot. Humans have nothing to do with it. Natural course of nature.

Sage this shit

The planet undergoes climatic changes on its own. The question is whether humans have as big an impact as morons think we do.

>who cares since we will die in the next glacial period

it's all china's fault.

fuck you china.

The climate is warming but it's part of a natural cycle. Air pollution is important for people's health but not in regards to climate.

The goal is to make White and Asian countries feel responsible for the upcoming droughts and flooding and in turn speed up the genocide of white people via mass immigration of the third world. This refugee crisis is just testing the waters. It is but the starting dribble of rain before a thunder storm.

You'd have to be a literal retard to think a single species industrializing and populating a planet in just a few centuries isn't going to have some effects on the ecosystem.

I don't think it's as big a deal as they're making it seem but I find it more likely big oil is protecting their wallets than believing that 90% of scientists, most world leaders, and da joos are trying to trick the US into being less competitive.

Old news, shut the hell up and move on you insufferable faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
This guest might make you reconsider your opinion, it's worth hearing whatever you decide you believe based on the evidence you see.

This. It's fucking happening. Get ready. We're way past the point of no return.
The whole world would have to switch to thorium power to even make a dent in this. Not even sure that would be significant.

it all comes down to $$$.
you are handing out $$$ for climate change research and you are looking for a certain result, if you fund my research, i'll give you what you want to hear.

POP SCIENCE TEST!
take a glass of ice, fill to rim with water, leave undisturbed until ice melts,
post results,
this will show how much the sea levels would rise if the ice melts,

>are trying to trick the US into being less competitive
That's exactly what is happening. It's to further globalization. These people do not give a shit about the climate. You'd have to be an idiot not to know that those are the current plans of the establishment. It's been talked about for decades. Funnily enough, it used to be the left that denounced this whole thing as a "right-wing" scam.

Climate is always Changing.

"Climate Change" is an Agenda to reduce Populations,Industry,Profit & is connected into UN Agenda 21/24.

The only "Man Made" that exists is Geo-Engineering/Warfare.

Women being mass consumers also causes things.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I'm still less inclined to believe 1000's of people are in on a big scam than I am to believe just a few 100 are. Oil companies exist to make money; climate change talks aren't good for them whether you buy into the jew bullshit or not. I know I'd be lying to save my profits, what makes you trust them so much?

except there's ice on land melting into the sea you dumb american

ever heard of this ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT called antarctica?

where i live, on December 23rd, we have had some kind of precipitation (rain, snow, sleet) every year since 1979, i am not sure about other years before then, i haven't researched it.
it's a date that means something to me and i remember.

>have a whole continent not used for shit
>not wanting to melt the ice cap and have a new place to develop
>not wanting to uncover juicy antedeluvian artifacts from distant prehistory from under the ice
OI m8 huk ur gabr 'n me mum

It's about A LOT more than oil companies. Trillions of dollars were involved in the Paris accord. And it did pretty much nothing for the environment. The long-term geopolitical impact was the real target.
Also, oil companies making profit is one thing, but it pales in comparison to the impact of the petro-dollar system. Which is one of the thing enabling globalism that those so-called environmentalists definitively DO NOT want to disturb. That's one of the reason they've always opposed nuclear. Their system relies on the west using more expensive energy than will be available to the third and second world.
This is politics. The environment has nothing to do with it. Most scientists will admit that there isn't much we can do at this point and that things like the paris accord are "just a start" or "things going in the right direction" or "at least trying". In short, it's BS.

It's changing for the good. Warmth is good. CO2 is good. More plants, more oxygen. Oxygen is good. Record crops in Canada is good.

It's not good. But it's fucking happening.
Globalists just want western nations to self-flagellate over it. The arguments are largely emotional. That's why it doesn't matter when you show people that those agreements make no difference. Because the attitude is right and we must atone.

another issue i have is thermometers.
i'm sure when they first started taking temperatures they didn't have a real baseline.
standards for thermometers would have been all over the place until early to mid 20th century.

yeah, i've heard something about Antarctica and another place at the north pole, where father x-mas lives, called the arctic.

Yeah the sea levels will rise. Can't really be stopped at this point. Those are the consequences of technological progress.
Also, the sea level is a very complex thing. The compression of Earth's crust affects it (and water temperatures too). As the ice melts from the Arctic, it shifts pressure around.
Overall it's going to rise, but not the same way everywhere.