I'm moving to Australia in a month. Melbourne to be exact

I'm moving to Australia in a month. Melbourne to be exact

What can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvu_tBQgZyI
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ&t=57s
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lots of chinks and poos. Melbourne is a shithole now, it used to be the best city in Australia.

t. Melbourne fag

Stay clear of the fucking Lebos (=Lebanese immigrants). Just criminals.

expect to see marxism posters and fart sniffing sjws.

Okay, well, is there a single good city in australia?

You can stop posting these threads.

Or to truly shit-post, say you are moving to Katherine or Tennant creek and you cant wait to experience the real Australia.

just go to Tasmania.

Its literally over 95% white.

>Melbourne

San Francissco crossed with the south side of Chicago.

Basically out of Africa Negroes and Antifa from top to bottom.

Easily our worst city.

Fucken never been to Tassie. The only state I have never been too. Looks beautiful.

I live there, can confirm

What suburb are you going to live in?

Sydney is good if you like faceless bare naked capitalism and have yellow fever.

Brisbane is not a city and neither is Perrh.

Do not go to Adelaide. That's important to remember.

Hobart is nice....though it's really just a town.

Australian cities don't really have anything to offer. They're basically just big bus stations and malls.

If you're new the country you'll probably do what most do and work and sleep all week in Melbourne and then travel outaide of it to see the sites etc.

Balwyn

What's wrong with Adelaide? My brother just moved there.

I grew up there.

There was an actual segregated community of Korean students. Their parents were all wealthy and/or military and shipped them there for school. Was weird as fuck. Other than that literally only 4 "non white" families in my entire suburb/city. Two Pakistani. One Indian. One Greek.

I hope he organized his affairs before the move.

He doesn't have any sexual skeletons in his closet by any chance?

He's playing baseball there in the ABL is all I know.

Fuck off we're full

Watch out for face-raping flies

Lake Macquarie. zero niggers or kebab.

i always leave some Vegemite on my face after brekky for the flies

that's jizz faggot

We have a baseball league?

Since when?

I think your brother might have been tricked.

This is an enjoyable movie to learn about the unique and vibrant culture of the city of churches

youtu.be/fvu_tBQgZyI

you better known mandarin cunt

The Chinese own Australia now. Prepare to become one of the hive.

Sounds like a fun country but no clue really. If I went I would be out adventuring, not lounging around in cities. Probably die from a venomous bush or something.

I'm going to toss you an unconventional idea here.
Imagine if Tennant Creek, Alice Springs, etc had a total alcohol ban.
Like, mandatory stay in prison for possessing a bottle of alcoholic liquid (other than pharmaceutical stuff I suppose).
Imagine how that would transform these communities. Less fighting, less people sleeping in dry creek beds, people making more effort to raise their kids.

Before you say I don't know what I'm talking about, I just spent a little time in a dry community in Central Australia.
Pic isn't much for proof, but I don't really want to identify myself here.

Chinks, poz and marxism. It's the Australian city that needs to be nuked the most.

Also curious about Adelaide. What's so fucked about it?

>Melbourne
You can't be serious.

Most comfy city in aus my friend. East coast pooftas are jelly people in adelaide can actually afford to buy a house

Not as busy as sydney or Melbourne. Some consider that to be "boring". I like it.

That shit happened in the northern suburbs

Never venture further north than grand junction road and you're fine

How accurate is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ&t=57s

are there really people like this?

I've lived in Melbourne my whole life, you came at the worst possible time.

Because you're a foreigner I'm assuming you'll be spending all of your time in the city/inner-suburbs, aside from some key locations like the famously dirty Flinder's Street station, nothing inner Melbourne represents the city or Australia, it used to be little London now it's more like Hong Kong, no life just busy Asians rushing around.

Don't go to the northern or western suburbs unless you want to get beaten by nignogs or stabbed by muslims, the eastern suburbs are your better areas but they are being contaminated by Indians and muslims.

The only Aussie bastions are the outer suburbs that people don't want to go to, places like Frankston (towns further south are quite good).

My favourite place is in the quieter towns up in the hills beyond Boronia but I'm biased because I grew up there, check out the Puffing Billy if you have a hard-on for steam engines.

1:1

Really nice suburb.
Packed with chinks though.

The Outback has underground bases/facilities/labs/Bunkers.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

你会说中文吗?

Thanks for the reply. Considering changing jobs and the company I'm looking at here in the states also operates in Australia, headquartered in Adelaide. Just curious in case I say fuck it and try to transfer or something.

FoBs everywhere in the CBD, most people cucked beyond belief and food is ridiculously expensive. It is possible to find good parts beneath the globalist wash however although it requires a bit of searching

Don't come to the Sunshine Coast. Nothing but white people, beautiful environment/beaches and entrepreneurship. It's horrible.

Lived here my whole life

The only immigrants you really need to worry about are the nogs, lebos used to be a gang thing but theyre all old now, havent heard about them in a while but the gangs are all nogs now so id expect that to die down in like another 10 years (15 if our dumbfuck cops take longer)

The inner west, inner north, and basically most of the east are the expensive yuppy suburbs, avoid melton, heidelberg, and dandenong if you can (basically detroit tier)

Train rush "hr" is from 5-8 so its packed as fuck at those times

Also our fastfood is dogshit