What's Sup Forums's opinion of euro-niggers?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of euro-niggers?

fucking potatoniggers

Better than actually being niggers Trumpfag

? who said I supported Trump
die shill

It's funny because of that "white" identity bullshit that descendants of filthy Papist stock take seriously. I see the Irish and those of Irish descent as no different than Mexicans

_____ isn't white division threads

Remember to sage/report divide and conquer threads

>tfw you will always be a nigger

Kek saved

Their ancestors were still white while your great great grandmother was going down to the slave shed to get her junk pumped once a week. Take the darker babies out to the field, take the whiter babies up to the house. Meanwhile in Ireland, still white.

And I see you as fat retarded cuck. Suck my balls you pussy

They ruined New England with their Catholicism but their spaghetti is good.

You mean the ones with the paki faggot pm? Yea they're awesome.

fpbp and checked

You mean the elitist right wing conservative who is anti-abortion?

Enjoy Corbyn.

Those re polaks and slaves in general?

Irish Bros, what the fuck is happening across the pond? I hear you guys elected a gay Indian to run the country.

My dad's great grand parents immigrated from Ireland, and my mother's from Scotland. Is it time to be ashamed of my heritage?

He wasn't actually elected. The PM stepped down and the elected members of the party chose Varadkar. The other candidate had far more support at ground level, but the elected politician's votes were weighed far more heavily.

It's not dissimilar to the DNC superdelegates choosing Hillary over Commie Sanders.

>Moortugal
>White

underrated

Well, fuck. That's relatively disheartening- sounds a lot like corruption.

Is the ira relevant at all?

Ireland is the gayest fucking country in Europe lol.

Triggered one right here. Hey Canada is the gayest country on earth. Go speak garbage French leaflet.

Irish need not apply. Lol jersey shore trash

Haha your thinking of the Italians.
*Facepalm you make us look stupid

Is it me or does Ireland get more attention on Sup Forums than it should get? I feel like we're about Slovenia-tier in relevance

When you kill yourself go out the same way you lived, alone, we don't need another Elliot.

Actually we need a whole army of Elliots.

>I hear you guys elected a gay Indian to run the country.
>elected

American education.

Half of the UK and US is Irish, Australia too. We bred like rabbits during decades of emmigration, kinda like muslims now, but without the terrorism and welfare entitlement.