your mom says sorry

>take a pic with the decapitated head of the POTUS
>"he broke me"

She had a career before?

Sorry it wasn't sooner

I'm sorry she lived to whine about it.

Yay!

Yeah, it's his fault...

>'empowered' femenest comedian steps out of line.
>suddenly no longer empowered, chooses to role play as 'powerless' female victim, because being a victim is the easiest role for a woman to play since anything you say as a women makes you look good as a victim.(women)

But I can't get off unless I jam a cobra in my vagina!!!!!
- Hilary/Kathy/Jews

OH NO, THAT SUCKS!

Another one for the Trump mural.

>people making fun of another woman destroyed by Trump
Bunch of rape apologists, this is sick

>I'm going to blame someone else for my actions
All people who think like this should be soilent green. Take responsibility for your actions.

yessssssssss

how bad does she want Donald to fuck her? She basically is begging to be dicked by The Don

THIS is the power of weaponized autism.

>even buzzfeed has turned on her

She's done.

Tbh baka senpai this
>women
>taking responsibility
Fuck, you're one dumb dicksplash.

She done goofed.

I was just having a conversation with someone at work about her. She went too far with the bloodied head thing. But she apologized and said she went too far. That's enough for me. Forgive and forget. Then she goes and does a crybaby press conference. What an idiot.

If she just took her licks and played nice it would have been fine.

she said in the video she's only in her 50's.

Just another roastie who can't resist Don's dong.

D A M A G E D

Good

I would like to see a public suicide from her.
We all know we can be very persuasive. Who will be the first to spam her wirh #kathygriffinsuicide ?

"He broke me!" Fucking cunt. She wanted all thsi yummy attention--she got it! Fuck off and die Kathy Griffin, you're disgusting and YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF.

Fug, I hate smellebrities.

The women who've forgotten how to bend to the will of a man will be broken.
Shadilay !

Can I save this?

When did it become the norm for people to show that kind of hatred for the president?
When did it become normal for people to absolutely absolve themselves of all responsibility or consequences for their own actions?
I might expect such things in a younger person, but she's certainly old enough to have lived through the times when neither of those things were socially acceptable. Fucking kikes.

Perfect

she's a comedian. She rips on people for a living and now she's but hurt because trump rips on her...

Use it wisely

They sacarficed their own tomato. One of us. One of us

>PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME FOR HOLDING A BEHEADED PRESIDENT IN BLOOD

I hate kathy griffin, i dont give a fuck if scott adams fucked her

>He broke me

Good, then you have nothing left to live for!

oh my sides, this is spot on!

Not like this

thanks senpai, I will

Going forward, each and every time she opens her mouth she is digging herself further and further into her own grave. And we get a front row seat to watch it happen.

wow what a victim so brave

>tfw the most notable thing this bitch has done was appear in two Seinfeld episodes where she comes across as obnoxious as possible.

I probably shouldnt of sent so many death threats to her over twitter....

He? You did this shit yourself and you're still blaming Trump? It seems you don't even want a 'career' anymore.

Second of all: this ugly piece of shit looks about 75, so perhaps it's time to retire anyway.

>god emperor proving he isn't a cuckold that takes anyones' shit
>bitch shocked that he stood his ground

It would be interesting to know if Griffin ever supported one of these SJW get the person fired campaigns or ever said "freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences"

are you trying to victim blame her?

SHES RIGHT YOU KNOW

youtu.be/_wKV-D895t4?t=7m1s

Trump is USA's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on.
He broke the old bat.

HOW FUCKNIG DARE U SCRUMPF U RUINED THIS POOR INNOCENT WOMENS CAREER U FUCKING CHEETO LOOKING DRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FUCKING REEEEEE WAIT TILL MY COMMUNITY COLLEGE COMMUNIST GROUP HEARS ABOUT THIS REEEEEE ZLIMPFFFF CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SOMEONE HAS TO STOP HIM REEEEEEEEEEE PLUMPFF HAS TO BE STOPPED BEFORE MORE INNOCENT COMEDIENS LIVES ARE RUINED BECAUSE FLUMPF THE CHEETO KING CAN'T TAKE A JOKE

Exactly like this, gtfo pleddit.

I think it's just funny as it was obviously stupid virtue signaling to young people and Democrats. But then she learned there is a limit to how much you can do that sort of shit, depicting graphic decapitation of the President is definitely one of them

>post victim of POTUS beheaded
>he ruined me, it's HIS FAULT
>I'm a victim

Women everyone, cunty bitches, if they can play mental games like this with the president of america, imagine what they can do to you in a relationship

Found Glenn Beck.

No one ruined her, and she's not scared. She's trying to make herself relevant. First she did that edgy shit to signal to liberal media, and then acts like she's under attack for doing it. She's hoping someone is going to take her under her wing and help her gain support to see her shit because she's a victim of Trump. Look how ready liberals were ready to buy RC Cola by the pallet because of some fake tweets talking about how Trump was a loser. You see the same shit with garbage movies turning it into some sort of political resistance to go see them, like Ghost Busters or Wonder Woman.
>"Oh me oh my I'm a victim of the "ALT RIGHT (tm), everyone come support my failing projects.
Gen Zed, that cartoon, really blazed the path for this kind of nonsense.

That's all this is, a publicity stunt. She's too fucking old to release a sex tape or have her nudes "leaked". Stop giving the stupid bitch attention, and stop attacking her. Just let her failing career die once and for all.

nice

kek.

Wow I guess freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from concequences, too bad. I hope Liberals are enjoying the fruit of their labour.

Goddamn that woman got all the publicity she ever wanted and more. She's the top story of 2017 now and she said it's her free speech as excuse. Such excuses are troll statements. Too bad for her she's a celebrity and not anonymous, now she's caught in between American sammich of left and right. Will America eat her?

He broke the Kat.

I don't get it, is Trump more like batman, or his he more like bane?

>.....or is he both?

"sorry for winning."
She did that shit to herself, you sperg. Suck my tube steak.
You know that it's normally us Leafs that shitpost here, right?

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

YOU HITLER, YOU TYRANT, YOU BUFFONNNNNN, BUFFOOOOOOOOONNNN

YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH THIS, THIS POOR WOMYNNNNNNNNNN

Batbane

This 15 minutes of real fame is her career. She should enjoy it while it lasts.

So what did trump say in response to her stunt that "broke her", or did she just get a shit load of bad publicity from it and trump hasn't even acknowledged it?

Only Trump can be accused to ruin the whole planet and some thot's career in the same day.

shes right you know

AYO HOL UP

That bitch standing next to her only makes things worse.

ITS THE MANS FAULT

youtu.be/_wKV-D895t4?t=12m55s

"Good God! Don't Jump!"
A shill sat on the ledge
And old man who had fainted was revived
(He's all right)
And everyone agreed 'twould be a miracle indeed
If Kathy survived
"Save the life of my child!"
Cried the desperate mother

The woman from the supermarket
Ran to call the cops
"She must be high on something, " someone said
Thought it never made the New York Times
In the Daily News the caption read

(Hello, darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again.)

A patrol car passing by
Halted to a stop
Said officer MacDougal in dismay
"The force can't do a decent job
'Cause the kids got no respect
For the law today" (and blah blah blah)
"Oh, what's becoming of the children?"
People asking each other

When darkness fell, excitement kissed the crowd
And it made them wild
In an atmosphere of freaky holiday
When the spotlight hit Kathy
The crowd began to cheer
She flew away

"Oh my Grace, I got no hiding place"
"Oh my Grace, I got no hiding place"

THE OLD WHITE MAN....THE OLD WHITE MEN DID THIS! You leftys are coming apart at the seams, you have got to be kidding me. The VIEW comparing Christians to the ISIS? Stop, and save face while there's any face to save. I haven't laughed like this since Trump called Rossy Odonald a pig. You people can not be this fucked up

>Implying Trump would ever touch her

She didn't do that, but she did try to blame Sarah Palin for the attack on that congresswoman because she produced a map with crosshairs on districts the GOP was going after.

Pic related.

based golubok

I refuse to believe you don't have autism, or do you just not pay attention to anything, and then bitch to us?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Kathy Griffin))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) is a filthy kike who deserves to get assblasted by multiple niggers all who happen to be named jamal. prolapse is in her future.

sorry not sorry

Ugh - Kathy Griffin sex tape - how do I get that image out of my head?

>Scacchi Koul
The fuck kind of name is that? Jacksfilms is that you?

Trips kek deals with her by the end of year.

Praise kek you fucking faggots.

Sad

Not Jewish - a second generation Irish girl - ex Catholic. Yeesh - look at her ass? Does that look like a jewish woman (in her 50s?)

I came here for this.

>not using the just woke up no makeup Griffin

Oh, what a tragedy.

She was already dead, she will have to cut your abdomen open and shoot herself to restore honor for me and her family.

>HE broke me
You broke yourself dumbass.

Another idiot learns the hard lesson that the 1st Amendment protects your legal status from the government, not your social status among your peers.

Good.

>I held up his severed head and people don't want to talk to me anymore.
>It's HIS fault

Truly a fucking woman. The things you have to deal with to get regular sex and affection are unreal.

Absolutely no sympathy. There have been HUNDREDS of cases recently of famous people saying controversial stuff on social media (not just against Trump) and ruining their careers. She had every opportunity to make a sanity check and ask herself if she was doing something really stupid. She could have just went on happily eeking out a living being a Z-list celeb and cutting a mundane Trump joke here or there to safely virtue signal. Instead she didn't just make a tasteless joke but she made one with zero funny context to it. She could have at least doctored up the photo to give her a reason to be holding up a decapitated head. Instead she just looks like a clueless old lady holding up a rubber head and legit thinking she was making an incredibly bold statement. That might even be the biggest shot in her own foot... unquestionably showing her own audience that she is so out of touch she is now only capable of making the laziest, most pathetically unfunny jokes possibly.

>the left has been doing this to the people with wrong think for years now

What the fuck, she say it's because she is WOMEN and he is WHITE AND MAN.

It's WHITE MAN fault?

What the fuck... I hope this bitch get throwns into the dungeon forever.

Honey, she was ruined the moment Joan Rivers died.

Ah yes, the typical response from liberals when their demagoguery backfires.

Always a victim even when throwing the first punch

Anyone who feels sorry for her should really kill themselves because you are fucking weak.