Are we headed for another world war?

Are we headed for another world war?

It honestly feels like we're going to hit a tipping point in the next decade or so.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx280tx4OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, and it will be the best thing for the world.

"World vs Islam", a true World War.

That could happen if Mecca is Nuked.(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag).

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Can these guys build me a house mate?

Yes the way to the third world war is irreversible.
And I think it will not last until then.
And believe me if you think that the second world war was already hard then you will be amazed what happens in the third world war. Especially here in Europe.
Rivers of blood
>We will either deport or kill all muslims on European soil.
And then Europe will close its doors forever
And the racial hate will last for a very long time.

But it is necessary to save our race

Yes, but WW3 will be massive civil wars happening across the globe at the same time.

That isnt what Von Braun said would happen and I trust him much more than you when it comes to knowing the over all themes/goals of globalists.

Please stop fantasizing, I can only get so hard.

Just blow up their shitty lootcrate(tm) and they'll shut up.

Stop it Frank, it's embarrassing.

It's been destroyed before they just got another rock.

Question for euro faggots, are you all going to want the nfinite might of the US military and war infrastructure to help you? Well then you better stop making fun of burgers...or else!

I know what you mean

have patience the time will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx280tx4OA

Definitely
Just wait a few years
Well,we are in a world war rn,its just cold for now

Kinda.
I think we're headed for a few civil wars, which will be used as proxy wars for other nations.
If it starts in Europe the US, Russia, and China will all be fucking around in there, so will the Middle East, but through terrorists or some shit.
If it's in the US Europe would support the government, Russia will support the people, China will try to make a mint off the whole thing.
It'll probably start in the US because we at least have guns and shit.

If we are, it wouldn't last very long.

There will be a war with nk after their nukes get gud enough for a false flag to be believable
Then we will all unite as one nation under God without petty racial differences driving us apart

>world vs islam
>muslims nuke israel
>world nukes muslims
>Everybody wins
Sounds great

>next decade

we don't have nearly that much time

etc

WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU FAGGOTS GET IT RIGHT, ITS FORTUNATE SON, FORTUNATE SON YOU PIECES OF SHIT

it's a meme you dip

Alas, I have been duped

Yes but it won't be your typical war. You'll still have ground troops, but the days of armored divisions rampaging through infantry lines, aircraft doing battle in the skies, and naval vessels roaming the sea are pretty much over.

The battles will be fought primarily behind the scenes, in the dark. The soldiers will still be shown on TV, people will still enlist, and physical combat will still be experienced, but it will all hang on the thread of information warfare.

Who's gonna fight said war? I'm 100% committed to be a comfort man to all of the ladies left behind.