We shouldn't have to keep apologizing for you rejects

We shouldn't have to keep apologizing for you rejects.

Elect a leader that will lead, rather than destroy the world then. Reform your political and economic societies to be ones of inclusion, peace and prosperity for all, rather than ones of atomisation, war and exploitation!

No one asked

We did elect one, by millions of votes, the electoral college just screwed it up.

No moron, it prevented ,niggers, marxists, illegals and 5 cities to control every elections

USA is NOT a democracy but a Republic with the perfect system, the Electoral College

>the perfect system
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know, but you do it because you're delusional and have taken exactly zero steps to get professional help so we don't expect you ignorant cultists to be changing anytime soon.
>pic related is what you ignorant cunts & uneducated niggers voted for.
Your choices are looking far less sane than ours.

Conservatives are the only terrorists America needs to worry about right now.

Jose, I don't think you can throw stones when you live in your corrupt as fuck drug house.

>nigger elected
>0 riots
>tangerine elected
>riots everywhere
"party of peace"

Yeah, certainly doesn't compare to the narco-State you Pedros have.

I don'tecpect a taconiggerto understand and accpetthat popular vote is tyranny and bullshit

>conservatives threatened to kill the first black American president simply for being black
>conservatives increased racist behaviors, instigating public racial responses
>b-b-b-but we're the victims of n-n-n-niggers!

Nobody with a pair of balls is interested in your phoney virtue signalling

>Conservatives are the only terrorists America needs to worry about right now.
I know you're only fishing for (You)s, but if you think you only have to worry about conservatives, you have another thing coming, friendo ;^)

Trump won the popular vote you shit eating faggot, the mainstream media hacked it but they couldnt hack the EC

>most of us

including the millions of illegals who voted in California.

Conservatives are the largest and most violent hate group in America, doofus. They're also the most anti-American because they constantly try to force their religion into schools and laws despite that being forbidden. Their anti-science bullshit is a danger to America, and is spreading thousands of cases of preventable diseases.

Conservatives need to be classified as a hate group.

What the fuck is chipotle doing on Sup Forums?
Well, while your here:
Bowl
White rice
Pinto beans
Salsa
Sour cream
Cheese
Guacamole
Corn.
Chop chop faggot!

Honestly ese, if u were in a cartel id respect you, because those guys have balls and love trump, whereas you are too afraid and have mincy little faggot balls.
Oh and your dick is smaller than an american clitoris

>still perpetuating this retarded myth backed by absolutely 0 evidence

trumpcucks are such dipshits, christ

it ok bro, you can still send all the money you want to china and india in exchange for exactly nothing to show them just how much you care

Leftist scum

No one asked you to apologize at all you narcissistic fucktard.

It's unverifiable. The EC protects against rigging, because you can't rig it from a centralised location.

Haha she's definitely in an open relationship

Actually most people didn't vote

You can't actually deny what I said. You might disagree with being classified, but all the actions are true.

People shouldn't have to live with Drumpf and this fascist bullshit!!!!!!!!!

We should commit suicide in public!

The Arab spring started with self immolation! We can do this! I won't live in a world that doesn't respect the planet, women, dindus, LGBTQP, native Americans, POCs, POVs, HOVs, HPVs etc

#burnfortheworld
#burnglobalwarming
#fightfacismwithfire

If there are changing weather patterns it's likely
do to chemtrailing and other covert weather manipulation. They are most likely causing the problem so they can name the solution which is more control and taxes.

>American idiot.

to America I'm sorry you have to put up with this shit

> a small minority of right wingers wanted to kill obama
>suddenly that makes up for the entire party
Also the reason why racism has gone up is because you retards forced us to be this way, Mr.ANTIWHITE

Then don't.

Start with your self faggot

A small minority of Muslims want to kill Americans.

SO SORRY

Your boy Obama should know a lot about killing muslims, he droned civilians and children ya know.

And I'm sure that makes you lose a lot of sleep.

Using fossil fuels is a choice. If you love the planet, walk to work.

The world was fucked from the start, so it's not like it matters to me.I'm not the one supporting muslims either.

If you love foliage, burn their fossilized remains so they can become green once more.

>rejects
BUT IT WAS HER TUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNN HUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHBUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Liberals attempted to elect a demented and deranged con artist that stole among other things food from fucking Haitians

If that wasn't bad enough this person sold uranium by proxy to fucking Russians and than was instigating these very same Russians to the point of triggering WW3 had she been elected

Say what you want about trump the man is an asshole but the only reason you aren't dying of radiation poisoning right now is because that man was elected

3 years, 7 months, 18 days until the next inauguration.

Suck it up, buttercup.

If we're so evil, and violent, why are you still alive?

Because you're weak-minded and cowardly and burdened by the laws we created to control you.