Bilderberg general

I am dissapointed that you guys can't focus on one of the most importent events, Sup Forums used to watch this shit very closly.

We all know what Bilderberg group meetings are.
The 2017 Bilderberg Meeting takes place from 1 - 4 June in Chantilly, Fairfax County, VA, USA.

Pic related is 19 people out of the Bilderberg participant list that Luke Rudkowski has photographed.

All the info the (((masters))) have given us officially: bilderbergmeetings dot org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA
business.financialpost.com/g00/diane-francis/in-davos-george-soros-liked-justin-trudeau-but-preachy-dicaprio-gets-cool-reception-from-audience?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
search.wikileaks.org/?q=Bilderberg
bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bump
Reminder that this is why pol is such shit now:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq1HEpuH1JA

2bad yanks are pretty scared to bomb them.

What could happen if all of them suddenly die?

whoops

What did Baphomet mean by this?
You're a real prick.

Surprisingly little came out about last year's Bilderberg. Kind of disappointing.

Did anythinbg come out?

You should know what happened oven dodger

bump

That was before Trump won. It doesn't really matter what the collective of rich people thinks. Clearly Trump doesn't agree.

>Bill Morneau
>at the meeting
Fuck me, my goddamn countrymen raped us. They took 25cm of wood and shoved it up our country's ass. That's our goddamn finance minister. Leafs, read these two links. They'll explain everything.

business.financialpost.com/g00/diane-francis/in-davos-george-soros-liked-justin-trudeau-but-preachy-dicaprio-gets-cool-reception-from-audience?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.ca/

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

I forget what exactly, but I seem to recall that the net takeaway was nothing to contradict and little to confirm what I saw as being the dominant predictions.

This one is probably more interesting, since they're doubtless restrategizing what to do now that Trump got in and threw a monkey wrench in the works. Ideally, we'll get something out of e.g. Danny Estulin afterward.

What I'd like to hope is that there's been little hype in the leadup so that folks doing the investigating don't have the spotlight on them. But who knows.

Yeah, have you seen their talking list? they literally have a "Can globalism be slowed down?" section in the meeting. And what does Danny Estulin can do about the meeting?

They wanna tea bag drumpf

Canada was sold to the highest bidder, and that was bidder was Soros.

Danny Estulin's a long-time Bilderberg investigator who one would presume is using whatever connections and such he can to try to get information out. He hasn't usually been as good as, say, Jim Tucker, in terms of dropping specific leaks afterward, but he's usually got his finger on what generally they're up to.

Yeah, wna't there like a paper from the 1966 bilderberg leaked? we're there any other leaks similar to this?

Keep track of the Member Lists & Ripple effects between the Meetings.

The name still has prestige, even if the meeting itself is slightly outdated due to technology & the Members meeting with each other in different meetings.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Sounds familiar. I'm not all that much of a history buff when it comes to Bilderberg. It's just been an interesting source of signalling in the past number of years, not unlike Davos or the Trilateral Commission.

I found it interesting that the PR for last year's Bilderberg meeting seemed to have taken a turn back toward the private. I wondered if they figured on doing that in the face of waning interest by investigators and demonstrators. Or if perhaps Bilderberg itself was of waning importance after having gained such intense exposure.

I have to imagine this year's meeting must be pretty important. On the other hand Trump has some of his people there, and Trump has access to what they've been up to, so my guess it's going to be rather more centered around how to compromise and shift tactics to work around the Trump problem without losing the longer-term strategy for global domination.

AHAHAHAAHAHAH
FUCK OFF FRANK YOU FAT LARPING CUNT
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Thats because 80% of the threads here are sliding bullshit from leftist retards who things climate change is the most important thing going on, meanwhile, whites are being replaced and wiped out in all their countries and racewar is around the corner.

btw, I don't know if you're still posting in those frank threads, but the correct solution is to simply ignore them altogether. It's like with the IHM: it milks cows that provide lulz, and doesn't bother with ones that don't. Surprisingly, sometimes even inner circle type members managed to miss this critical property when they became objects of internal drama.

fucking bump - the creepy smile almost all of them have in those pics is unsettling

get the fuck out of here shill, some of us are busy posting in breads that matter

>Anonymous5

SPINE! FLUID! BEETLE!

I didn't know John Brennan was working for Kissinger. I think Kissinger was at the very first Bilderberg meeting back in 195something

Oh great.
Our Finance Minster was there.

>The finance Minister of Canada is at Bilderberg
>no media coverage whatsoever in canadian media

Did I miss it or there's no canadian media covering Bilderberg even though the fucking finance minister is attending the meeting?

how come its always fucking immigration. Why don't they do something to make having children less goddamn expensive instead.

You can read the tea leaves with the attendee list.

Karp and Thiel are associated with Palantir, which is big data processing for five eyes.

J.D. Vance: cracked me up to see that name. He wrote Hillbilly Elegy. Bilderberg is basically saying help us understand Trump voters.

bump

Thiel's a repeat attendee, to boot. What's additionally interesting about him is his libertarian bent -- one wonders if that side of his public appeal is part of a PR strategy and/or additional perspective for the older-fashioned Bilderberg crowd.

He gave a rather nice endorsement of Trump at the RNC. I couldn't help but wonder if that was possibly in part, intentionally or not, of a different side of what might at some point be an increased Bilderberg-Trump influence vector.

They want us whites gone, leaf bro. Even leaf whites are to be replaced - even though they are so compliant.

I'm guessing Morneau is there because he can actually talk about the economy whereas Trudeau is just the face of the government.

Morneau is probably filling them in on how and when Canada's real estate bubble is going to deflate and what to expect. I'm sure other policies will be discussed, but I can see this would be the major one for Canada.

bump

Move along citizen

The fact that most people know about it is enough a reason for me to consider it a distraction. Lots of people with your flag seem to want me to pay attention to that for some reason. It kinda makes me want to look around for other happenings.

Cause 3rd world retards are easier to exploit.

bump

Wikileaks has 288 results. I remember reading about the past meeting there:

search.wikileaks.org/?q=Bilderberg

thanks, ill keep an eye on this.

Yep. If you look on the bottom, you can see it says ''nationalism is dangerous''.

All the 'bergs' in the world are not my cup of tea, it's not like I can even apply some lube to ease the constant semitic abuse of my anus

bump

bump best ally, thanks for refocusing on what's important. way too many newfags here are falling for the dumbest bait i've seen in years so seeing this thread is a breath of fresh air.

Anyone have a fucking clue why (((CERN))) would have their director at Bilderberg. Keep in mind this is the first time this has happened since both organizations were formed. Not even the world wide web was big enough for them to be invited, why now?.

>Not even the world wide web was big enough for them to be invited, why now?.

Are you under the impression the internet is a group or persons?

cern invented the world wide web, and thinking back it's surprising that they didn't have a meeting back then about it with the bilderberg group. Monsanto was granted a meeting back in the early 90s to discuss genetically modifying foods and other materials and look what's become of that.

Why would making a protocol incentivize them to invite them? They going to invite the people involved in BGP cause it is what interconnects every network?

i see what you're saying but I also think you are not getting the point. the people who run this fucking thing we call the bilderberg meetings have every bit of knowledge and power at their disposal and probably then some. to think that they are near sighted in the dawning of a world changing invention is worth mentioning since CERN is now present at said meeting and for the past decade has been doing particle research.

fuck. didn't think i'd have to break it down barney style for you.

I understand, I am saying why the fuck would you expect them to invite them for www instead of this, particle research as this is like the building blocks of the fucking universe vs fucking making some structure for sharing information. It would be like getting excited over the guy who made fucking wifi or cellular infrastructure. No one is getting amped over people who made WDM even though it allows exponential increase in bandwidth for internet.

My point is you are sort of ranting, try to keep it sane, otherwise it makes you sound like a fucking rambling kook.

>Chantilly
Oh gosh use your own city name ffs t

remember the ones that lurk for info like this. Its ok, that guy just raised his hand and those that lurk learned something.

Bilderberg posts its agenda online

bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

The 65th Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 1-4 June 2017 in Chantilly, Virginia, USA. As of today, 131 participants from 21 countries have confirmed their attendance. As ever, a diverse group of political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media has been invited. The list of participants is available here.
The key topics for discussion this year include:
The Trump Administration: A progress report
Trans-Atlantic relations: options and scenarios
The Trans-Atlantic defence alliance: bullets, bytes and bucks
The direction of the EU
Can globalisation be slowed down?
Jobs, income and unrealised expectations
The war on information
Why is populism growing?
Russia in the international order
The Near East
Nuclear proliferation
China
Current events

In France we have a similar thing. It's called "Le Siècle".