I need information about times in history where people with white skin suffered more or at least as much as black...

I need information about times in history where people with white skin suffered more or at least as much as black people to use as counter argumenta for "hurr only black people had a hard time in this world". I heard that the slavs were enslaved more than blacks too, is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2014/04/medieval-slave-trade-routes-in-eastern-europe-extended-from-finland-and-the-baltic-countries-to-asia/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre in that time right now

Argument about slavs is totally true but slavs were enslaved by also white people (if you count ottomans as white)

I need arguments that I can use

for example you can say that ottomans enslaved balkans for half a century or that now in South Africa there is reverse upperhaid ( correct me on that word) or that persian empire destroyed greek polises or just google something

I don't think so, but the Irish were enslaved.

Also, you're approaching the argument from the wrong direction.

Islam alone will give you all you need. Just look up Islam's century-spanning war on Europe and what Muslim groups like the Ottomans did to conquered people.

Ironically the worst thing whites probably ever suffered was the Black Plague... history has a way of coming round again

ruled by the romans for 1000 years then by ottomans for another 400

only on Sup Forums and stormfront will you find white people trying to gain oppression points to justify their persecution complex

A

Living in the temperature nadirs of the Little Ice Age had to suck cocks

jypsys get school college for free in my county just beased on their ethnicity and skin color

Slavs is a story of endless suffering

Balkans were basically Turkish slaves for 500 years

Southern Ukrainians were kidnapped by Tatars and sold as slaves to ottoman

Algerian pirates raided European coastal cities and inslaved captives who they then sold to the ottoman and Northern Africa

Spain was occupied by Muslims for 700 years

Russia and parts of Ukraine were occupied by Mongols for a bit

Don't get me started on what the Jews have done to Europe

I'm not trying to gain opression points, im just trying to learn more about the white race and it's difficulties through time, I wasn't taught that much about it in highschool because my teachers couldn't shut the fuck up one sec about muh poor black people and muh evil white people, im just trying to be historically coherent in my arguments u cunt

amren.com/news/2014/04/medieval-slave-trade-routes-in-eastern-europe-extended-from-finland-and-the-baltic-countries-to-asia/

Sources:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

To be fair the ottomans inslaved niggers too but they were extremely cheap compared to white slaves.

They used white boys for army and white girls as house keepers/sex slaves

Niggers were used as disposable labor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

World War 1.

Living in rat infested, diseased trenches for months on end while constantly being soaked from rain and mud. To prevent your feet from being wet and developing a necrotic infection you have to walk on your dead comrades. The only immediate available food were the trench rats running around under people that also ate the food. When you weren't starving in your trench you were being shot at or bombed :^)

Let's say you want to actually get up and leave to attack the others, you'd have to walk across the field while being shot, blown up, tripping into craters, barbed wire, or fall into bloody-mud paste that's been soaking into the ground for weeks :)

we wuz slaves too
Slavery was and is a global phenomenon.

>having your children stolen and then brainwashed to oppress their homeland

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

You can check your country's estimated slave numbers right now.
Brazil has about 161k (ranked 51/167)
Estonia has about 5300 (ranked 32/167)
Get on our level.

Do Rhodesia or South Africa count

Ottomans enslaved Serbs for 500 years and raped your women just as long milos.

And again,less than 1000 years ago- joos Khazaria, before that- hunns etc.
Btw slaves have risen above natives in central Europe 6 (8'th) centuries and 15-18 in mongolistan- ruskia.

Slavs in Ukraine and parts of russia only eat pig becuase the tattars/turks took all the cows and sheep from them as kuffir tax

Highland clearances, statutes of iona, potato famine were all pretty bad for Gaels.