Why are you guys anti-jewish?

What have Jews done to negatively impact your life?

inb4 conspiracy theory bullshit and infographics made by paranoid autists

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/disorders/paranoid-personality-disorder-symptoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
jewishvoice.org/read/blog/why-american-jews-tend-be-liberal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she Jewish? She's hot, some Jewesses are top- tier breeding stock it seems like.

If you're Jewish, you know what you did. If you're not, then lurk more.

One managed to gain my trust and steal $10,000 from me.

>If you're Jewish, you know what you did.

I know, I was born Jewish. Terrible crime, I know.

I'm a happy enough person that I really have no animosity for the jews.
That said, I think anyone who does a bit of looking will realize that Jewish supremacy really exists and, moreover, has a doctrinal basis in the Jewish community.
I think it's not a coincidence, for example, that my college campus has a 14% Jewish population even though Jews only make up 1.7% to 2.6% of the US population.

Jewesses are alien females. And there is a JEWISH operation at all levels to destroy western society.

Maybe your one of the good ones.

Do you support the use of white phosphorus against Palestinian children?

>Jewesses are alien females.

Too much autism, it's enough to say you don't like us.

>Do you support the use of white phosphorus against Palestinian children?

I support the use of white or any color phosphorous against any and all shitskined children at any times.

I'm joking of course, I actually don't give a shit either way: they're not Canadian and they're no Polish so I don't really care.

inb4 requires a counter argument, you can't just inb4 and provide nothing. As for jews, they are predominantly driving leftist policies despite being a tiny portion of the population and it is ruining western society in devastating ways. If they stopped doing this nobody would give a shit about them.

She's just young. 90% of all women between 17 and 27 are pretty hot.

Of the Jews I have met irl, most are a mixed bag ranging from really genuinely good people to completely shitty and degenerate. The problem with jews is that when taken as a whole they are like toxic waste to a host civilization. I think they should move to Israel so they don't have to be this way and can just be like any other country.

committed anti semites post often. so it gives a false impression of widespread anti-semitism. also, anybody can post here. who know what their motives are.

>not posting best girl

There's no world Jew conspiracy. Jews haven't done anything to me personally, although a few have tried to rip me off and lie to me. But that's just it, you're not going to find another race of people so uniquely full of shit.

Jews have swindled their way to controlling nearly every sector of control and they guilt trip and ridicule anyone who points this out. No other race is more organized than Jews. AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, JDL, and the list goes on and on. There is practically an organization for every single Jew on Earth. These organizations are hugely influential. Every single politician has to speak before AIPAC and kiss Jewish butt or they don't stand a chance in their elections.

Jews first arrived in the New World because greedy corporations wanted loans. The great New York Mayor, Peter Stuyvesant wanted to ban Jews, but the corrupt wankers in the Dutch West India company claimed this was a business colony not a religious one. And ever since, Jews have used their usury as a weapon against American business and interests.

She's a qt3.14

They dont believe in honesty or being fair, which are fundamental aspects of the white man's life. They enrich each other via nepotism at the expense of everyone else. Their chicks are hot and that's the only good thing about Jews.

Nothing really. Theyre just generally awful to be around and interact with.

JEW.S.A. shabbos goy golem killed my great grandparents (Tokyo firebombing)
and destroyed grandfather's eyesight (Nagasaki)
ZOG shut down and ruined other grandfathers kendo business
lowered value of my Sony stock (Ghostbusters)
stole money and Lost Decade (bank)
import gaijin

FUCK JEW

>And there is a JEWISH operation at all levels to destroy western society.

What's more likely: the Jews are conspiring to destroy western society or you're a paranoid retard?

psychcentral.com/disorders/paranoid-personality-disorder-symptoms/

>Jews are to blame for Japanese stagflation

Hurr durr the Jewish conspiracy can be internationalized so now any idiot in any country has someone to blame for everything.

Antisemitism has a kernel of truth to it but people always take it too far and make it stupid.

>committed anti semites post often
Just keep telling yourself that. You'll believe it eventually.

>Muh Aryan Race! We invented everything! We are The Master Race!

>We were outsmarted by the not-human Jews!

>What's more likely: the Jews are conspiring to destroy western society or you're a paranoid retard?
Jews always use mental illness when you point out what they do. This goes particular for jewish women. "Everyone who disagrees with me is mentally ill"

google memebers of the communist parties

Lies about Germany in World War II.

eh... Most Jewess' are dogs. Even if there are a few exceptions.

>jews are totes innocent, am i right fellow goys?

>committed anti semites post often
What the fuck is an "anti semite"? Just because you think anyone who doesn't suck Jew cock all day like you do is an anti semite, that doesn't make it so.

I appreciate your attempt OP. I'll personally add that I'm glad I know quite a few heavily redpilled right wing Jews that shifted my view on their demographic heavily.

Nice strawmen. So good at debating!

From my perspective at least - and admittedly this is my own totally biased POV - the obsession people have with the Jews as agents of evil regardless of nationality, region, class, context, etc. seems to border on mental illness.

Either that or we actually all are completely evil sub-human Satanic aliens despite living superficially normal middle-class Western lives and not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Like when I look in the mirror I'm pretty sure I'm not looking at a horned baby-eating murder-devil but that's just like my opinion man.

There's no more a Jewish conspiracy, than a mosquito conspiracy to drink your blood.

jews are not for fucking they are for cooking

>banking system invented by Jews
>banking con artist tricks invented by Jews
>fiat currency central bank scam invented by Jews
>Japanese banks owned and run by Jews
>Jews literally invaded country to force international central bank down Japan's throat
>Jews swindle the people out of billions every year
>lol so paranoid much conspiracy theory stupid goy

It's not the Jew in general it's the Zionist Jews and those who support the Zionist agenda.

>Jews are subhuman whites are the strongest race
>Jews control the world

I call it the keknitive dissonance.

>Peter Stuyvesant
>New York Mayor

It was New Amsterdam back then you idiot, and he wasn't mayor either. It wasn't an incorporated city.

Jews already lived in the New Amsterdam colony too.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>Everything bad invented by Jews
>Everything controlled by Jews
>Jews literally eating 6 trillion babies a minute

>Totally rational ideology that you'd be a fool not to believe

I don't buy it but maybe it's my Satanic Jewish brain that cannot accept reality.

I especially LOL'd at "Japanese banks owned by Jews" and how Jews are responsible for American occupation and not attacking Pearl Harbor.

Like I said, 99% of the time antisemitism seems to be nothing more than crass low-brow stupidity motivated by a desire to blame someone else for bad things happening.

Basically scapegoating.

You brought it on yourself Jap.

>israeli jews come into your country
>get dual citizenship
>lobby with politicians to bias their foreign policy in favor of israel
>jews get a monopoly on lobbying on the foreign policy because muh antisemitism
>said nation goes to shit in favor of israel

oy vey what did the jews ever do to you goy?

She give me a great blowjob I love very much I want to protect her from genocidal maniac who's spill the blood of their own kin in order to fulfill a bs Sabbatha zevi prophesy this is why now tits or gtfo

Kikenitive dissonance, habibi. I bet the Jews are somehow responsible.

They cut off a piece of my dick.
It's absolutely unforgivable.
Also they stole my wisdom teeth.
And they ruined and genocided both of the genetic stocks and empires/countries that I come from.
I have some sort of terrible and deep genetic memory of all this, like I have seen it play out before.
We are stuck in a time loop.

first your opinion is shit and second I´m sure it is just a coincidence that everyone else happens to hate your kind

>- the obsession people have with the Jews as agents of evil regardless of nationality, region, class, context, etc. seems to border on mental illness.
Of course it does. That is how jews debate. Every time someone points out what you guys do, we are just mentally ill.
jewishvoice.org/read/blog/why-american-jews-tend-be-liberal
"The predilection of American Jews to embrace liberalism both vexes and perplexes. We want our modern Chosen People to exemplify the “kingdom of priests and holy nation.”1 God called them to do just that, yet we often find the majority of American Jews on the frontline of liberal social issues that compromise biblical morality. Why? Let’s take a look."
"On the other hand, most American Jews are aligned with Reform or Conservative Judaism, while holding liberal views"
" The only issues of concern are the preservation of the Jewish People and furthering the causes of social justice.The Hebraic heritage subconsciously inspires most Jewish People to “do good.” "

>>Jews are subhuman whites are the strongest race
>>Jews control the world
Wow, more strawmen. So surprised!

The Great Recession you retarded faggot

>It was New Amsterdam back then you idiot,

Dear bigger idiot,

I know it was "New Amsterdam" back then. But you go and find any history books that wil give you a history of "New Amsterdam" without calling it New York. His title was the equivalent of mayor. What a retarded come back. It changes nothing of what I said. You just have nothing to say, because you know what I said was 100% true.

Nothing. I have mostly positive experiences with jews. I like jews. I support the existence of the state of Isreal. However, many jews are extremely tribalistic and fuck over other groups. Many jews basically hate white people and fuck them over all the time. When anyone points this out, that a minority of jews really are a big problem and work in consort to fuck over other ethnic groups, particularly whites, they get attacked mercilessly by the MSM and corrupt groups like the ADL.

Take jewish representation in the Ivy League. By any measure, after controlling for things like IQ and grades, jews are preposterously overrepresented at several Ivy League schools. The best defense against this, and it isn't a very good one, is that these schools give preference to legacy admits and jews dominate legacy admission. So, in the best possible light, jews only dominate schools like Harvard because of pure nepotism. In the worst light, and there is reason to believe this is true, jews dominate Harvard because jews at Harvard systematically discriminate against non-jewish whites and systematically admit jews who don't deserve to go there. Nice. We can't point out how this is bullshit because anything that shows jews in a negative light, no matter how true, is automatically labeled anti-semitic.

They are non-whites that live in White nations? That alone makes them a biological enemy

Oy vey cuck it down

Like I said I think antisemitism has a kernel of truth in it somewhere but like most thing autists and normies get too excited about their cool new toy and try to apply it in a thousand other contexts where it doesn't even make any sense.

Makes sense:

>Antisemitism in the context of 1930s Europe because communism
>Anti-Zionisn in the USA because AIPAC milks USA for $Billions a year

Doesn't make sense:

>Jews are space aliens
>Jews are responsible for everything bad that ever happened to my country ever
>Jews shut down my grandpapy's kendo studio

this

we banned kosher ( ceremonial killing ) meat production in Poland, because it violates animals rights, painful slow death..

took Jews less than a week, to remove this bann

For me its jealousy. I wasn't born into a world where everything is given to me.

why do ppl breathe air, why is the sky blue.

its science nigga, jews suck

>Strawmen

But is it false?
Settle down Heinz

>Of course it does. That is how jews debate. Every time someone points out what you guys do, we are just mentally ill.

I don't think it's true in all cases but in many cases it seems to border on it at least some of the people I talk to on Sup Forums don't seem completely right in the head and seem to find Jewish conspiracies even in completely absurd contexts.

>keknitive dissonance

Let me just ask jews this. Is there even one time where jews got kicked out of a country, that you even had it slightly coming?
Pic related.

Kill yourself, kike loving shit

The 13 international Jewish banking dynasties literally control the financial sector in every country in the world you lying sack of shit.

They use the central banks to dictate government policy. Including waging economic warfare and conventional warfare against other states. This amounts to invading and destroying any countries that refuse to submit to the banking dynasties like Japan and Germany and Italy tried a few years ago. And like Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan did. See a pattern, kike?

> Like I said
no like I said
get gassed, fuck off

My guess, and I wouldn't know for sure having never been kicked out of any country, is that some Jews were bad and pissed off the natives and got everyone kicked out.

And sometimes it probably wasn't even fair at all and Jews got kicked out because people didn't want to pay their debts or the King needed someone to blame for plague or famine or someshit.

The Great Recession, Iraq war , gay marriage and feminism are all Jew impositions that I greatly resent.

They are way too inbred to think normally. See the genetic studies on Jews. Quote literally they are subhuman genetic trash. A clusterfuck of genetic illness and mental disorder so to speak.

>The 13 international Jewish banking dynasties literally control the financial sector in every country in the world

I doubt it.

Like I said tho.

Literally because they wouldn't convert to Christianity.
When they were exeplled from Russia the Queen said something by the lines that they can return once they worship Jesus .

USA already waged war against Japan by bankrolling enemies and blockading resources crucial to war effort. Pearl Harbor was a trap. Your country has never been in the right. You're nothing but the hangmen of Jewish bankers. Have been ever since 1776.

Oh and you kikes literally invented scapegoating.

funny how there's never anyone will actually try to address these "conspiracy theories", or even deny that what is said is true - only smearing the messenger

"Extremist" politics does often attract nut cases. No matter the politics. You have nut cases on the left too.

>the Russian empire
>queen

>muh religion
Real Europe has always been race driven. Rightly so

>we banned kosher ( ceremonial killing )

Are you shitting me? Is Poland's power level even higher than I thought?

>And sometimes it probably wasn't even fair at all and Jews got kicked out because people didn't want to pay their debts or the King needed someone to blame for plague or famine or someshit.
Dindu nuffin right?
>My guess, and I wouldn't know for sure having never been kicked out of any country, is that some Jews were bad and pissed off the natives and got everyone kicked out.
Some or the majority?
Do you even understand how abnormal it is to keep getting kicked out of countries?

The New World Order is a Jewish plot. They are in charge of the changes that are coming.

I'm a happy person but I still have plenty of animosity for jews. Jewish psychologists have tried to pathologize animosity for your enemies, and some poor saps like this have internalized that.

They are the reason I don't have lands, title and peasants anymore.

t. White Russian noble expat in France descendant.

>Oh and you kikes literally invented scapegoating.

I think we're being scapegoated right now in an especially absurd context since Japan is an ethno-nationalist state without any significant Jewish population.

So it's like a lot of other things in Japanese pop culture: a lame imitation of Western culture without really understanding it.

That's okay, though, I still love your country and am totally a weeaboo faggot.

Just one thing? There are many but okay.. BANKING! And that's no conspiracy theory. You must be a retard from the (((rat race )))

It was literally a Jew in USA army uniform who forced my grandfathers kendo business down you shit.

>Dindu nuffin right?

It's like any collective punishment. Some people who din du nuffin get screwed because someone else in their tribe or village or whatever did something.

>Do you even understand how abnormal it is to keep getting kicked out of countries?

Idk I haven't studied the issue for other groups of people but I'm guessing it's pretty unusual.

What? Jews influence things through business and media, they don't need to actually live in the country.

Not to mention Japan has been under the thumb of the US since WW2, and Jewish influence has ramped up in the US since WW2 as well.

You are not noble though, you are a regular mouzhik bydlo that dwells in a illegitimate republic

eat a bag of bacon dicks you fuckin jew scum, you'l burn for what you and you're people have done to this world.

Really, I didn't realize Jews in the US Army had the right to unilaterally and single-handedly close Japanese businesses but then again I'm not an expert.