Eminem was beat to sit as a kid by black kids

How did he not come out a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_6lgDFX6y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2DAYHxf1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

he is too brain damaged from being force-fed pharmaceutical drugs by his mother

checked, also has low IQ so isn't good at pattern recognition, that and idolization of blacks since he loves rap

He decided on being a homophobe instead

>Eminem was beat to sit as a kid by black kids
>How did he not come out a racist?
He's not intelligent enough to notice a pattern, and buying his fixes from a nigger drug dealer probably hasn't helped.

>implying he isn't racist

hes the master of all rappers and he still wont say nigga, thats evidence of racist in itself.

could an openly racist white rapper succeed?

no?

then there's your answer.

His only friends were also black

I think he secretly does. He makes a lot of snide remarks about being white and being better than niggers at what they do. He's pretty red-pilled on women though. At least his newer stuff gets weirdly in depth with how women are. He says in one song women are too stupid to notice song lyrics and just bounce to any physical stimulus that hits their ears like retarded animals.

I think he's smart. He embraced nigger culture and sold it to his people and made bank. The guy knows what he's doing.

IIRC a documentary I saw said he become good at pattern recognition and rhyming after a bully knocked him out.
When he woke up he was suddenly good at it.

>He says in one song women are too stupid to notice song lyrics and just bounce to any physical stimulus that hits their ears like retarded animals.
Based

Is Kim the most repdilled song of all time?

youtube.com/watch?v=z_6lgDFX6y0

he is a nigger

yes

he hit the drugs pretty hard for awhile, everyone deals with trauma differently

He's a fake studio rapper. If he comes down to San Antonio I'll fight him. I don't care if he has 100+ dudes by his side.

he is racist, he wildly prefers black cock over white cock, thus a racist against whites

And when I go to jail for assault or attempted murder, I'll get all the respect from the inmates and become Mr. Black People for beating up that fake white rapper

D I G I T S

Stockholm Syndrome and he is probably was racist in secret to niggers that aren't his friends

He has 10 bodyguards

>eminem
>fake studio rapper
I hate nigger culture, but this is not even true

Black user here.
I was too.
It makes you strong, you get out of said environment, and don't look back.

Because they pay well to hear him flap his tongue.

He's a fucking cuck, probably sucks nigger dicks.

He knew it was his fault for being born white. He oppressed them with his skin.

>get brain damage
>become a prodigy of nigger music
checks out

he became a closet faggot, instead

Read the post. I don't care I'll fight him.

When you are a nigger you become the nigger. He just bowed down.He is not white anymore.

damn you're pretty tough, the other kids must be jealous

>all these dumb fucking answers

Eminem is LITERALLY a Jew.

A white kid growing up in a black neighborhood really only follows one of two paths:

1) Become a racist
2) Become the nigger

You are buying into his fake studio story.

He played the shitty hand he was dealt in life very very well. He grew up with a horrible mother in a nigger neighborhood so what did he do? He became one of the most famous people alive. He might act black but he knows what sells and what Is popular. He is more successful than I will ever be and that's worth taking note. When life hands you lemons...

Nah I grew up about 20 mins away from him. He embellishes like all rappers, but he's not fake like some rich white kid who tried to become a rapper or something.

Cuz OP is a nigger breath in all the white mans air. Woogie boogie nigger

I checked his ancestry and it's German mainly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk2DAYHxf1o

Eminem is actually something way worse...a pole....

Anyone who lives in the same country with a nigger is a nigger as well and should be put down

Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Its all a lie

Racist convectfag here, grew up with um, got robbed by um, fought with um, got beat down by um, rolled fat one's with um, got locked up - ratted on by um. It's been fuck um.
Not all blacks r niggers... same wit messicans.

he's a rust belt nigger

Because when he was a teen he realized he was gay and liked big black dick.

His best friend was also black, so it's unnoticeable. People who help you are black, people who kick your ass are black. So there is no pattern.

Non nigger. Redpilled black anons are cool as fuck.

too bad lynching is illegal

Racist I wont say, but he has made more money than most Thug rappers put together. LOL beat the shit outa the white boy all his life and then forced to sign on to his label to do what da black man supposedly does best. Go white boy

Drugs. Thats the only thing that could make someone not racist