PORTLAND FREE SPEECH RALLY - JUNE 4

>WHEN
Sunday, June 4 from 2-5 PM (arrive early)
>WHERE
Portland, Oregon @ Schrunk Plaza
>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/7JVTCSiL

This will be the biggest event since Berkeley, if not bigger. If you aren't there, not only will you be missing out on what could be the major rally of this summer, you will be letting down the principle of free speech. GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/jury_man_guilty_of_all_counts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sIgmhY2NAEE
oregonlive
archive.is/1hJSp
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=sIgmhY2NAEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is stupid

it's not stupid, it's important

Its just another episode of the magapedes.

Do you really think (((trump))) isn't just another jewish scheme?

>fucking with admitted communists is stupid.

Are you ok bud?

There was a flyer posted a few days ago recruiting Antifa to show up, and claiming that unions were involved. Should be enough commies to rustle this time.

I work.

I had no clue that Spanish bitch was going to be there.

Maybe if i post an anime girl with nazi arm band Sup Forums will believe i'm one of them. Now if i call Trump a jew puppet they will believe me.(Oy Vey now they're going to vote clinton in 2020)

You aren't fucking with communists, you're making the right out to be a bunch of idiot larping neets and rednecks.

>canada

Of course, the country which is literally a communist hell hole is trying to tell me Trump isn't a jewish puppet. Fuck off leaf

im not doing shit besides laughing from my comfy chair as i watch people beat each other in the streets

I sure hope no white turboniggers use violence and police all the other whites to not use violence too.

T. Neet

You should bring booze and snacks. That way people can start throwing glass

Hey guys a know terrorist group is attacking and the vary foundation of are country.
Maybe we should holed a counter protest?
Silly goy don't do that stay at home and do nothing.
try harder faggots.

holy shit cant wait to punch antifas in the nuts lmao

Most of the antifa groups are even backing out with tensions as high as they are now. Nobody wants to start a fucking civil war over your desire to be loud ass holes.

There's gonna be a few people but the less there are the more annoying it is for you. No all out brawls since the sides will be uneven, you'll probably just get hit with a super soaker full of Liquid Ass from the roof of a building and then come back to see your car windshield got spray painted over.

anyone wanna smoke (((legal))) weed with me at this rally? ?? ???? n

its tempting but I don't want to drive for hours to stand around with kekistan kids and not even have antifa show up because they pussied out again.

>canada

>speaking english

pick one.

What's wrong with the free speech rallies though?

But seriously, what's wrong with the free speech rally?

eh the boston one was really shitty no fights broke out and the Oathbreakers went full based nigger in a trump hat

There is nothing wrong with it. They are just a bunch of shills, Angry about losing the election.

Well, I don't support these things for the fights. I unironically do it to support freedom of speech.

It would basically be on top the fresh graves of those two people killed by a white nationalist. "Free speech" and showing some human dignity do not have to be mutually exclusive 100% of the time.

>that whole post
Have you tried not being a giant bleeding vagina?

AYY LMAO weed

It's so I can take my herb vaporizer and empanadas huh? #mexicans4trump

So the best strategy is to not show up at all, go as normies and journalists, follow the ANTIFA to their cars after the march is over and enjoy the dox fest.

What's your problem? You don't like rallies?

>muh the Jews control literally everything all the time
>you cant beat the Jews, stay here and post smuggies
>entire Jew media is against Trump

When do you plan to start doing something? What is your plan? No, this is not the perfect start, but it is still a start.

How many of you retards are actually going? I only see a few other Portland anons on here.

We are coming ....

Those idiots got themselves killed over muh feels.
Dude was clearly insane and just waiting for an excuse to lash out. The fact that everyone is politicizing their deaths and making it about "white nationalism" when it was a white dude killing two white guys is way more disgusting.

I thought this was moved to Seattle.

IWW should be there.

>two people killed by a white nationalist

He was a bernie and jill stein supporter

I live in WA but my car hasn't been running well.

prepare to see the fringes, the wackos, the murderes get toghether and enjoy their 'free speech' while they cry over Katie Griffin joke

One of the better strats is to pose as antifa and start shit behind their lines, such as accuse someone in their ranks of a micro-aggression, or toss something at the cops while hiding in their crowd.

They'll definitely be doing the same to us, except they'll be high level Soros mercenaries

Portland has a long long history of white nationalist violence and people here do not see that stabbing as an isolated incident.

Earlier this year there was a "march" that consisted of white supremacist bikers and III% militia in trucks with mounted guns driving through mostly black neighborhoods and shouting racial slurs at families on the sidewalk that culminated at an intersection where a mexican man was skinned and his body was dumped by neo-nazis a few years ago.

I'm not really sure you guys know what you're stepping into.

He literally shouted "this is what liberalism gets you" at the survivor of his attack when he showed up in court. There is no possible way to distance yourself from this.

rake

Yes there is: look at his past history on social media. He's a Bernout that lost it.

there is literally nothing wrong with being ethnic kekistani

>Slaine
>Nazi
>Not a bolshie useful idiot

>culminated at an intersection where a mexican man was skinned and his body was dumped by neo-nazis a few years ago

The first bit is somewhat believable, but the rest needs a sauce bud.

>>He literally shouted "this is what liberalism gets you" at the survivor of his attack when he showed up in court.
so can you prove him wrong?

cringe

CIA is coordinating with FBI for massive "antifa" terror attack against you.

suspending any on social media who speak on it.

I have been monitoring facekike and twitter and ppl have been trying to warn authorities about assets you need to watch out for only to have it immediately ( and i mean within 30 sec to a min ) having those accts suspended.

Hire a couple of dogs to sniff your bus if you know whats good for you.

>le cringe!!! xD!!

I believe it. And it will inevitably used as an attack on Trump supporters and an excuse for taking away free speech.

so does anyone wanna smoke weed with me or not

im antifa but yknow we're all 4channers lmao

This is going to be a massive shit show. Don't be the first one to throw punches, otherwise the liberal leaning Oregon media will ruin you.

As a native Oregonian, I'll be staying far away from the dick measuring contest that will go down Sunday.

Be sure to smile for the cameras. The Portland Police, FBI, and Homeland Security will be watching your every move.

Here's the story about the guy getting skinned by a local racist nationalist gang and dumped on the corner of 82nd ave
>oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/jury_man_guilty_of_all_counts.html

And here's a video of the march to that same corner of 82nd. It was on the same day as the Climate March in portland so it didn't get a lot of news coverage. Also I apologize I remembered one thing wrong. The guns were not physically mounted on the trucks, there were just people standing in the trucks with sniper rifles.
>youtube.com/watch?v=sIgmhY2NAEE

FUN FACT: The recent portland hate crime perpetrator was also at this march on April 29th which was hosted by the same person hosting this upcoming rally.

Remember to archive

>oregonlive com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/jury_man_guilty_of_all_counts.html
archive.is/1hJSp
>youtube com/watch?v=sIgmhY2NAEE
hooktube.com/watch?v=sIgmhY2NAEE

People here are also fucking retards, but also everything about your story is made-up bullshit so get fucked Swiss Miss.

all crimes are hate crimes commie

I don't know about antifa pussing out. Jeremy Christians stabbing spree has them all kinds of pissed. I think it's probably enough to put some resolve into them and cancel out the fear of God we put into them when we doxxed bikelock fag.

sources?

>mexican man was skinned and his body was dumped by neo-nazis

>mexican man
>Nicholas Remington
>Ronald Murphy

>skinned
>removed victim's tattoo with an industrial belt sander, placed a motorcycle helmet on the man's head and shot at it with a gun and injected heroin into the victim's neck

>neo-nazis
>Krude Rude Brood

>same corner of 82nd
>Southeast 84th Avenue and Powell Boulevard

Neck yourself

Also, anyone who does plan to attend, I highly suggest you carry if you have your CHL.

Just don't be an idiot and pull it on a bunch of protestors who aren't actually showing intent to harm you or someone else.

who let the feds into this discord?

fucking amateurs.

>there were just people standing in the trucks with sniper rifles.

>sniper rifles

this triggers the /k/ommando

Free speech is fake and never has existed, or worked.

looks like a test run for sunday

They'll be there. Portland is their home territory.

Ditto, I am from Portland. They will be there.

So who all's planning to show up? I mean in terms of coherent groups, not just random faggots with Kekistani flags. I assume Proud Boys, Identity Evropa, 3 Percenters and Oath Keepers? What about Traditional Worker's Party?

>Neo-Nazis claiming "Free Speech"

For a finale, you'll burn some books then complain the secret jew plot took away for freedom by not allowing you to lynch blacks. Mom, the jews aren't letting me lynch da niggers!!! Free speech or die!!!

everyone who shows up will be a faggot.