HOLY FUCK

ITS HAPPENING!!!
GET THE >FUCK< IN HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxomatosis#Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbits_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macquarie_Island
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australia is thousands of miles from Slovenia.

Can never be too careful with those Slovie cunts.

I just spit out my drink

Holy shit op is right turn on CNN

That was probably written on a phone with autocorrect

inb4 burgers are retards

we built a dingo fence once.
not one baby has been taken since.

europoors OUT

Wait I thought Australia was a continent or a nation or whatever we don't border any other country except Tasmania. Can I get a quick rundown?

So...that would obviously be Austria

Cool - before that, you were losing what, a couple of hundred delicious babies a year or so to dingos?

I hear they're quite the menace, but maybe their reputation is a little exaggerated.

lel

That's so nice of you aussie cunts, building a border wall for Slovenia to keep all the Austrians out

If they either meant Austria and aulstralia this is still good news

F U L L
U
L
L

Do they mean Austria? Do these retards not understand maps or something? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

>Confusing Austria with Australia in the year 2017
Surely under Trump this country won't get dumber right haha

>all these retards not getting the ancient joke
Nu-Sup Forums is truly reddit.

our fences are impenetrable, australia confirmed saving europe yet again

I think it has more to do with the fact checking standards of CNN.

> (OP)
>Wait I thought Australia was a continent or a nation or whatever we don't border any other country except Tasmania. Can I get a quick rundown?
It is basically the world's hemroids.

That picture is udderly ridiculous.

They have to go back

Big if true

Yeah, but the Australio-Hungarian Empire is known for their aggressive expansion.

Wow is this real? For a leftist government, Australia is very racist. Refugees should always be welcome!

Emus build the best fences

Still don't understand whether OP's pic is fake tho. I really hope so. I dont want Australia building our fences.

Good on ya mate.

thank you capt obvious

Underrated

dingos are cute desu

Maybe you should go apply to be a refugee.

you never can have enough fences, even if they dont make any sense whatsoever

u see those gay fucks on the other side of the fence? no? emu fences are a false meme

wtf? what's the problem with slovakia ?

fuck

>Not posting the rabbit proof fence

Get your fence tier list in order user

why do we have beef with rabbits?

covfefe

>rabbit fence
My burger education is lacking. Please tell me how many fucking animal wars Australia has been in.

don't worry user it is in my fence folder user, looking forward to adding the slovenian kebab fence

every animal is a threat and has been dealt with accordingly

gazillion D chess

>In Australia, the virus was first field-tested for population control in 1938. A full-scale release was performed in 1950. It was devastatingly effective, reducing the estimated rabbit population from 600 million to 100 million in two years. However, the rabbits remaining alive were those least affected by the disease. Genetic resistance to myxomatosis was observed soon after the first release, and descendants of the survivors acquired partial immunity in the first two decades. Resistance has been increasing slowly since the 1970s; the disease now kills about 50% of infected rabbits. In an attempt to increase that rate, a second virus (rabbit calicivirus) was introduced into the rabbit population in 1996.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myxomatosis#Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbits_in_Australia

Is there a HQ version of this OC?

Neither labor or liberal are leftists, they're both against illegals and both have massive speeches on how to stop them each year. There's nothing Australians hate more as whole is illegals.

Only the fucking greens want to welcome them in. There's a reason we don't even have gay marriage yet.

>A Queensland council is releasing dingoes onto a Great Barrier Reef island to kill feral goats that are destroying its endangered ecosystem.

>The four wild dogs, two of which have already been released on Pelorus Island, will not have a chance to become pests themselves, as they have been implanted with a time-activated poison, Hinchinbrook Shire Council said.

top kek

>Australia builds biggest ocean wall ever to keep Slovenians out.
Dutch engineering btfo

Why are we the best in the world at eradicating problems boys?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macquarie_Island

> On 8 April 2014 Macquarie Island was officially declared pest-free after seven years of conservation efforts. This achievement is the largest successful island pest-eradication program ever attempted.

I could make jokes, but really these are signs of still having balls as a nation.

I'm guessing 3 or 4

Fuck, that's funny.