I want a daughter bros

I want a daughter bros

Anyone else know this feel? I'd enjoy a son when he's older, but I want to raise a little girl.

I think I'm ready to get over feeling love and marriage is risky. Come join me bros, I think you're ready too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVjPMRBWYnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have both. Get both. Get one of each and enjoy it.

Good luck.

>Come join me bros

No way fag.

That's what my dad had with me and my sister, but I wonder how common that is.

Get white one and a brown one

>only having 2 kids

its like you arent even trying

I want a son. When I was in traffic today, I was looking at an old anti-air tower on a mountain and I was thinking how fun and exciting it would be to go on an adventure with my son, through the woods and up the mountain, to see it.

It's literally the most common family set up in the first world you sperg

Reminder that Eminem raised 2 of his wife's daughters.

I have four sons. I've always wanted a daughter. But each night, I thank my lucky stars I don't have one.

Not before I can get and hold down a job, which is proving depressingly challenging after bailing out of university due to deaths in the family and lifelong anxiety problems ending up being too much ontop of the workload.

Depressing seeing the years tick by and not even knowing where to start to get my feet back on the ladder.

My son is 11. I hoped for a girl when I first found out I was going to be a dad, but I'm actually happy now that I had a boy instead of a girl. My sister has a daughter that is 9, and she has so much more drama. I still want to have a daughter though, but financially it would not be smart to have another kid right now.

ITT thinly veiled pedophilia

There is nothing more rewarding. I have both boy and girl and they are different. There is a special bond between father and daughter and raising one properly is a great challenge.

Only for you degenerate

Reported to FBI. You disgusting fuck a 'special' bond? piece of shit

Its good but you will feel exhausted in later life, if you are a good father you will be hated because to raise a decent woman in western society you must be strict and she will despise you for not allowing her to be a skeezy stoner slut like societal expectations.

I have love in my heart for my daughter but I know she truly despises me for being strict and has told me countless times, it's fine though because she didn't get pregnant in her teens and married a religious man who will raise my grandchildren decently as I. With age comes wisdom and when she is older and her friends have burned through their third marriage and can't find mr.right at the bar in their forties, she'll understand why I didn't let her run wild.

That Mark of the Beast. Boy , you better get right with God.

I would only raise children in the US after I've gotten rid off the niggers.

Had to turn down a few longterm ladyfriends (late 20s, lives are a mess, on pills, bad relationships with their fathers) and had a few dates go awry this last week, so nah.

I'm reading to close up shop, I'm part Jew anyway so it's not a huge loss.

but boys make the best and only kind of children
r u some sort of crypto wanna be femenest?

Wouldn't be so bad.
Have to get over the "prepping her so that other guys get to send her dick pics and fuck her" thing though.
Seriously most of you faggots are disgusting and I wouldn't let you anywhere close to her.

Pedophile detected

Bump

Oh yes I would love to have a little girl. I would love to give her baths and wash between her little toes and scrub down her thighs. Then I'll dry off her little tushy and rub moisturizer on her body to keep her skin nice and soft!

50% of families with two kids will have 1 boy 1 girl so the odds are decent

wtf I like people now

I have an 8 months old daughter and a son in the oven already

Feels pretty good although I don't have much time for myself anymore.

Mods help

I've come to appreciate shitposting Leafs. It's like jazz.

no she won't. she will be a woman, after all.

>wanting to raise a girl just so a niggers will make her into a cumbucket

Is your son a Jew?

>not getting pregnant in your teens
> Marry a man whom your parrents think will raise their grandchildren right.

Burgerville. no less.

You are a fucking pervert if the only thing that comes to your mind when you hear the words special bond is that. Neck yourself you fucking piece of shit.

I have been getting that feeling as well as I started into my 30s. It has been getting more nagging as I see little girls doing cute stuff around. Like you said, little girls seem nice to raise, boys would be cool when they are old enough to do guy shit with and bond, both seem nice in their own way.

You are a cuck, you simply want to fuck your hypothetical daughter.

>not wanting to raise a son into a much better and alpha man than you could've been
again, cuck. Women are useless the majority of the time.

Have a seat

wtf is wrong with you people

C u c k
u
c
k

What the fuck is it with all these broody sissies lately confessing their betaness? You aren't going to have a kid if you faggots don't step outside, that's for sure. Like I said in the other thread, you don't have the balls to come out of your comfort zone for even 1 minute, you allow a shit ton of opportunities to go down the drain by being sheltered. Not talking to you personally OP, but this is the same story with many fuckers on here.

Just have a baby, even if it's a boy you can fix that in today's world. 100% daughter rate now.

ahhh, my heart, it hurts.

You need to kill yourself. Think of the beauty of ending your life. Just do it. You want to and you know it is the best thing for you.

His face is too symmetrical.

Men have biological clocks too. At least the ones who aren't melaninical challenged.

Only if you are a shit father

I know that feel. For some reason I have a very strong paternal feeling when I see little girls out and about. Would hate to see her grow up though.

Hah, that is pretty great.

i think those are called feelings user

Let me finish my service and get out then I'll find a woman. I'm not trying to get cucked while on active duty. But you're right, I need to have 4 kids

daughters are great but by the time they're 8 or so you have to honor kill them.

It is weird, I never expected this to happen.

I came here to laugh and shitpost, not feel, noooooo

>I think I'm ready to get over feeling love and marriage is risky.

What the fuck are you talking about? I got married a long time ago. Who told you we're all single? Just because libfags can't attract a mate doesn't me we can't.

No. Little girls make this cold life worth living.

>i want a daughter while i'm still young
>i want to hold her hand and show her some beauty before the damage is done

Pretty edgy reading phonya upside downya

Why not move to jewsrael?

This just hit 30 and have a desire to pump every bitch I meet full of cum, it not about the sex it's about the impregnantion.

Make it 6. I have 3 other siblings and my house is still empty 75% of the time

The ideal situation is to have a daughter and by the time she's 7-8 years old make sure your wife dies of natural causes. The mother is only needed for those first few formulative years but after that an assertive male presence is needed to make sure she doesn't grow up to be a slut, or worse a liberal.

Eminem's daughter actually turned out to be just fine

Just don't raise her to be white trash/Internet trash

I have to wake up in three hours and make four lunchpackets. I haven't changed my lifestyle much since my wife tilted. Life is bearable, let's keep it at that.

Okay Sup Forums it's been long enough...I think we should consider adoption. I'm not sure about a daughter though, as my dad told me when I was a kid, with a boy you only have one penis to worry about. So what do you say? Let's raise a baby together.

Bump

his hairline isn't

Its easy user, all you have to do is not pulling out on time

Do it!

ITT: Future child support donors.

They need to go to Poland and learn how to man the fuck up or Die!

aww this made me happy

Agreed. Have one of each. Bond with daughter is pretty awesome.

Already done user.
Wtf are you guys waiting for? Build a family gd!

I brought my daughter and son to the Warsaw uprising march last year. It was awesone.
youtu.be/lVjPMRBWYnY

you have a 1 in 2 chance of siring a potato instead of a human functioning bean due to all the gmo computer rays and miley viruses. why bother? go /childfree/ and play super nintendo into your 30s like a real NEET.

Says the kissless NEET

my daughter is the only reason I haven't shot myself desu

I would expect no less from a leaf. My four sons aren't pretty much the reason for anything. Just a couple of more years and we can compete physically. And then it's the teenage years. I just can't get no relief.

Holy shit, 7Brew, you need to take a seat.

Make her marry a good man. That way she sleeps with as little people as possible and will give you nice grandkids. If you are really worried have a son too. If you are really really worried you could make her become a nun. Just make sure she is happy though. That is important. And teach your kids good values.

One daughter, three sons here. I think this is a pretty good balance feel bad that my girl doesn't have another girl to grow up with like my boys do

My Woman and girl seem to get along just fine, but my boys are starting to gravitate to me

Teaching history is also very important. Never forget your roots whoever you are.

>not making infinite money by buying and selling memecoins and then hiring infinite lawyers to make sure that anyone who leaves you ends up without a cent and goes into debt because of court costs
Why live in a capatislist society if you aren't going to take full advantage? Extra points for bribing government officials to make extra sure. In most cases the man loses, but what happens the other times?

Leaf glitches grant daughter story crediblity. yOU A FISherman fucko?

I want a son (or 3) so I can raise him as an athlete, and teach him to be a steward and protector of his country, moral values, and race.

Aww that's fun. I like it when friendly golden retrievers or labs come out of no where to say high.

I want a daughter. I have a son. Probably wont ever happen.

"Sweet home Alabama"

Only thing you want to teach them is respect. Where I'm from ( a very small corner): we teach kids to wipe their shoes whenever they enter the neighbours house. And you always reply with yes, sir or no, mam, thank you. This will give your kids a 99% edge over other kids. which is sad, really.

It's your duty, your sacred and solemn obligation, to breed and raise a strong, wise generation to promulgate the ideals of our glorious nation. To do otherwise is to be supremely cucked.

Childhood is idolizing having a daughter
Adulthood is knowing that having a son makes more sense and is the only correct answer.

Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Daughter on the way in 4 weeks wish me luck.