Nu/pol will defend this

nu/pol will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ehFftLUKuY
youtube.com/watch?v=wUFa6d4R6OU
youtube.com/watch?v=0518Bs4hpxg
youtube.com/watch?v=f1tEEyLCDJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad but true. Anyone who didn't disavow Trump on April 6 is a cuck.

Israelis are based. Globalist Jews are bad.

>strengthening ties with our best ally?

How is this a bad thing?

To defeat the Jew, you must become the Jew.

Lol if he doesn't do what they say they'll probably fucking kill him. It's too far gone goyim.

fuck off weebkike

Eat a dick, shareblue.

Because you've probably never left the village you were born into, I'll explain it to you.

Every man who visits that wall has to wear the Jewish beanie. It's customary. If I went to Japan, I'd take off my shoes because it's customarily done when entering a home. Many faiths visit the wall, all wear the funny hat.

All he's doing is showing the same respect that everyone else does at that location.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9ehFftLUKuY

>youtube.com/watch?v=wUFa6d4R6OU

>youtube.com/watch?v=0518Bs4hpxg

>youtube.com/watch?v=f1tEEyLCDJk

>weebkike
Israel is based you cuck. True pedes support Israel.

So when Jews visit churches do they genuflect and give the sign of the cross? Do Jews even visit churches as a sign of respect? You are the goodest goy.

Fucking go back to your zionist shithole you reddit gay

Stupid analogy. Try again.

Old/pol/ were aware Trump was a Jew lover from before the election, and were only ever behind him because they thought Hillary or Jeb would be even worse, and they wanted to piss off normies. He has delivered on those two accomplishments.

>He doesn't realize that the globalist elitist Jews are Moloch worshipers and they hate normal Jews.
Hating Israel because of what they do would be like hating America because of what the Democrats do.
It's complete nonsense. You want to know where Trump stands in relation to the Rothschild globalist Jews? He just showed everyone by pulling out of the Paris agreement. And Macron who works for the Rothschilds flipped out and started calling for Americans to move to France. He is opposing the globalist Jew. The real enemy.
>inb4 you say Israel did something wrong to America and I explain that Britain burned down the Capital but we get along now.

He's just admiring the construction job on that wall.

It's a direct analogy, I don't know how it could get more straightforward, kike.

>oy vey...i'm fucked.

OP is a kike.

There's nothing wrong with reddit.

also don't be homophobic.

you're doing God's work.
Deus vult.

Trump has backed off his promise of moving the US embassy to the eternal capital of Israel, Jerusalem. There's no way I can defend this betrayal of our greatest ally.

>Jacobinite
You can't make this shit up.

I hope this is bait, it must be.

>Israelis are based. Globalist Jews are bad.
Globalist Rothschild invented Israel, you fucking clown.