I come from Royalty

You small dick white boys don't see to get it do you? My Black brothers and sisters DO come from Egyptian Royalty. You can't define or contain us! One day we will take down this evil website and continue to build up our Black brothers and sisters. I could beat you in a fight. I make more money than you. Have more followers than you. My art is better than any art on your side. Come on! You will be overtaken by us and your racism will one day not affect us!

I'm a blonde blue eyed Armenian.

I am real royalty

Okay

dickwashers

lel

"You small dick white boys don't see to get it do you? My Black brothers and sisters DO come from Egyptian Royalty. You can't define or contain us! One day we will take down this evil website and continue to build up our Black brothers and sisters. I could beat you in a fight. I make more money than you. Have more followers than you. My art is better than any art on your side. Come on! You will be overtaken by us and your racism will one day not affect us!"

WE WUZ KANGZZZZ!!!!

small dick white boys will complain about this

Actually you didn't come from shit black boi.But hey, keep leeching off white culture like a pathetic cuck.

So, can you actually trace it back to someone with royal blood?

I can trace mine to the Father of Europe and multiple Saints.

WE

DNA dont be lying

WE

you call this a reply? when did Sup Forums become so shit and Sup Forumstier

Funny you claim that, since ancient Egyptians were of Mediterranean descent and modern Egyptians are mostly descendents of Sub-Saharan Africans that were brought in as slaves.

>I could beat you in a fight.

What are you going to do, knock us down with your nigger odor?

WUZ

How I know you're not actually a bigger, OP, your spelling and grammar is correct.
MARK harder bud.

WUZ

WE WUZ KANGZ

Yeah, that one was pretty shitty... #makepolgreatagain

In all seriousness the new generation of kids will be taught and believe Egyptians and Europeans was niggers

>Armenian
A royal toilet cleaner perhaps

KANGZ

Slavery was a mistake, they should have been left in their huts.

I don't think it's Sup Forums, I think it's you faggot.

>American flag
>nigger
Checks out

KANGGGGGGZ

AYO HOL UP

*smack lips*

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET

why can't you miserable faggots just let that man have his positive self image? why do you have to shit on it

In this sarcophagus we have king wewuz the second of Egypt.

oh yeah i forgot, it's summer. Tanner go clean your room or no allowance

>he doesn't know how to reply

Kinda stole my thunder there, user.

Statue and drawing on it show egyptians as white next to their black slaves....he says all were black.

Why are niggers so dumb ?

that sarcophagus dude looks like a tanned white guy

kangz really must be stupid to not noticed the striking dissimilarities in the features, I mean hes standing right next to it, its easy to compare.

kangz were a mistake

That depends, do I get good boy points?

I just thought of something...if most black people came from 'royalty' then how come they look so much different from the egyptian carvings and drawings? Heck even that mummy tomb has small facial features while the guy standing next to it has large facial features. Also some of the found mummies also had smaller facial features as well compared to modern day black people.

Also there is no way that the features should have just significantly changed so much over time...unless some egyptians fucked monkeys.

I agree about the self-perception part but they must let their ideas about ruling the Egyptian empire go.

Whatever helps you sleep at night darkie.

But I still got 18k followers homie

>WHITES WAS KANGZ

LMAOING

wtf i love b8 threads now

>blacks are ancient Egyptians
>ancient Egyptians enslaved countless peoples
>blacks whine that they were enslaved millennia later