To clear something up about LOTR:

>Elves: Scandinavian/Icelandic

>Dwarves: Eastern Europeans/Slavs

>Humans: Western Europeans

>Hobbits: English/Irish/Welsh/Scottish

>Orcs: Niggers

>Gandalf: Jesus

>Sauron: Muslim leader

I heard some retards saying elves were meant to be Japanese. Fucking idiots.

Rohirrim, Humans and hobbits are all English.

Lotr is based on norse mythology,where are dwarves and elves

humans and elves = humans

orcs = nonwhites
fixed

Maybe humans are English and hobbits are like welsh/Irish

Either way... elves definitely weren't meant to be fucking Japanese. Jesus how dumb are these autists.

Rohirrim are celts/vikings

Nice

But still, I heard some retards saying elves were Japanese, dwarves were Russians, and hobbits were Jews.

Who said they were Japanese?

I don't think hobbits are welsh or Irish, as Tolkein was an English nationalist who was trying to create somewhat of an English folklore.

No. They are the most obviously based on early Anglo-Saxons.

B-b-b-but the dwarves are Jews.
>Both a short and have big noses and beards
>Both LOVE gold
>Both require alliances to do anything
>Both had to escape a great fire and must fight to reclaim their homeland.

Why the fuck didn't the eagles just fly Frodo to mount Doom instead of making him walk the whole way?

Why did your daddy fuck you? Why did you love it?

Nigger Tolkien was pretty clear as to who the races represent. Elvish is based on Welsh and Finnish, Dwarvish on Hebrew, Mannish on Germanic languages, and Black Speech on Hurrian. You're off the mark in every respect.

You mad? I'm serious

Which happened first, when you got fucked by a moose, or cucked by a spruce?

Everyone itt is an idiot except me.

Elves = East Asians
Humans = Anglos. Just Anglos, no French and Germans.
Dwarves = Italians
Hobbits = Celts

Orcs = orcs

Sauron = any totalitarian

Cause Saurons spies were everywhere, including carrion birds who would have seen the eagles coming from miles away and could have stopped them very very easily with the nazgul on the black dragon mounts. Secrecy and stealth were paramount, and the eagles are neither

I also remember Gimli in the books (Two towers, I think) shout "Barukh Khazad!" before a battle. Baruch means bless in hebrew, and Khazad-dum is their ancestral kingdom, similar to "Schema Yisrael".

they didnt give a shit desu. they only help fly gandalf around sometimes, they arent going to do an aerial strike against an evil lord

How can ugly, glat faced, short east Asian be elves? Elves are the most beautiful race in middle earth, therefore you must equate them with the most beautiful ethnic group in real life, which is most certainly not east Asian! Scandinavians and Germanics (Dutch, German, Flemish) are the likely equivalents of Elves.

Fking retarded mongrel Cuckmerican. I guess you're too used to seeing ugly Negroes so your standards have so much lowered that you think the Japanese or Chinese could be Elves. It's infuriating.

Because that's a shitty story

Tolkien was an ancap and Dwarves were an analogy for Jews.

Seriously.

How the fuck do these idiots even figure that asians would ever be included in LOTR??

Fucking retards. Elves were definitely meant to be aryan/blonde/Nordic.

>Sauron: Muslim leader
LOL! I thought everyone knew that Sauron represents Saturn. I guess there are still some bluepilled retards out there.

They were Fins not Scandinavians.

Scandinavians would probably be another group of humans if they were to have been included.

Dwarfs are Scottish, they always give them Scottish accents.

Because the gods try not to to directly interfere in middle earth, and as the eagles are one of the gods personal tools they arent used untill after middle earth was saved

By that logic Hispanics are Elf/Hobbit hybrids

Take a map of Middle Earth and a map of Europe.

Shire = England

Gondor = Greece

Osgiliath = Constantinople

Mordor = Turkey

Rhun = Russia

The races aren't mean to represent real races, they represent characteristics. Tolkien was a 'reactionary,' the elves represent pure humans of the old times who live in harmony with nature (which is why they are meant to fade away), the orcs represent degenerates of the industrial age, mortal men are a representation of the real humans who have to decide for what they fight, hence the many humans who side with Morgoth/Sauron. While these tend to be non-Europeans in the Third Age, the Nazgul for example mostly were Numenorans, the racially most pure humans, rulers who betrayed their own people and were corrupted by greed and a demon.

Who am I?
t. 60/25/5/5/5 mutt
Spanish/native/nigger/kike/arab

That is an acceptable theory. But the weebs who say east Asian should be put in a mental asylum.

Notice how the Eagles only flew into Mordor after Sauron was defeated? It's because he would have zapped the shit out of them if they flew in while the tower was still up.

Tolkien himself said the dwarves are Jews, and hobbits are stoic Englishmen.

Spotted the hapa that has never read lotr or silmarillion and knows nothing about tolken.

The Jews are obviously dwarves. They hoard gold how much more of a hint do you need

Dwarves are Jews and Orcs are Mongols..

and smaug was the shoah that striked a blow to their identity and scheming

>the stone was with smaug and the (((dwarves))) would do anything for it
>The line of (((dwarf))) kings would succumb to a madness obsessed with the stone and hoarding of gold

Because he would of killed the Eagles easily.

Elves are definitely Nordic. Tolkien modeled Elvish after the Finnish language, for God's sake.

But every leader in lotr is totalitarian.

>Elves: Elves
>Dwarves: Dwaves
>Humans: Humans
>Hobbits: Hobbits
>>Orcs: Orcs
>Gandalf: Maia
>Sauron:Maia

I heard some retards saying elves were meant to be Scandinavian/Iclandic. Fucking idiots.

Rohirrim are obviously french medieval inspiration if you read the book idiots