Nunes-led House Intelligence Committee asked for ‘unmaskings’ of Americans

>The Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee asked U.S. spy agencies late last year to reveal the names of U.S. individuals or organizations contained in classified intelligence on Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, engaging in the same practice that President Trump has accused the Obama administration of abusing.
>The House Intelligence Committee requested five to six unmaskings of U.S. organizations or individuals related to Trump or Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton between June 2016 and January 2017. Officials familiar with the matter said that the committee’s requests focused on the identities of U.S. organizations that had been hacked by the Russians in 2016.
>A spokesman for Republicans on Nunes’s committee declined to comment on whether the panel made any requests for unmasking.
>In contrast to the committee’s handful of unmasking requests, officials said the tally showed that Rice requested a single unmasking related to Trump’s activities between June and January.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nunes-led-house-intelligence-committee-requested-unmaskings-of-americans/2017/06/02/5c098dc0-47bc-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html?utm_term=.5240c5dd069b

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
archive.is/iy3mG
audioboom.com/posts/5978272-how-many-obama-officials-unmasked-american-citizens-what-is-to-be-done-devinnunes-marykissel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive
>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/nunes-led-house-intelligence-committee-requested-unmaskings-of-americans/2017/06/02/5c098dc0-47bc-11e7-98cd-af64b4fe2dfc_story.html?utm_term=.5240c5dd069b
archive.is/iy3mG

A bot does it for me though

TRUMPFAGS will ignore and slide this

I have a very good brain.

Doing god's work.

>WaPo link with no archive
OP deserves a kick in the teeth.

Maybe if it was from infowars it would have a shot
Must not be a Trump supporter
Cry more

or kikebart

a big black cock, cuck, or sucking off Saudi Arabia thread is likely where they are at

nunes actually has a degree in jerkin off horses. he calls it animal husbandry

surprise surprise

the GOP just projects what they are doing onto the dems

>AUDIO: Devin Nunes 6/1/17 interview talking about subpoenas and wide scope of investigation
audioboom.com/posts/5978272-how-many-obama-officials-unmasked-american-citizens-what-is-to-be-done-devinnunes-marykissel

Bombshell interview he did yesterday

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Literally wrote it backwards shill fag. Dems are the criminals and Dems project everything they do onto enemies

Fuck off r/Polttics

at least when the dems unmask people,Flynn, its because they are shady as fuck and committing crimes. When Nunes does he he finds jack shit and then blames the dems of spying

kys faggot

Fuck off r/Politics

Fuck off NeoFAG

safe space queer

Fuck off SRS

Fuck off Spergbattles

on the putin payroll like trump and sessions?

Fuck off snarky libshit raidfags

Weak sliding, dipshit

I wonder who could be behind these threads

(((TRS)) is repeating libshit MUH RUSSIA talking points. Still don't think they're controlled opposition?

stormfags/trumpfags are useless and should eat a bullet

Fuck off TRS and take your controlled opposition back to the CIA.

t. Lover of kike cock
t. Being gay= being 1488

holy shit, you are mentally ill

you are emotionally attached to a faggot politician whth kike children

>Libshits when Muslims take over their countries
"B-but at least nobody called me a bigot!"

kek, can't believe you bought the stromfag meme

>rural retard

This entire fucking "scandal" is retarded.

>unmaskings are done by intelligence agencies upon request from officials in other agencies if those requests are deemed appropriate or for the purposes of those intelligence agencies themselves
Politicians don't have direct unmasking power
>requested unmaskings are revealed to officials in SCIFs and the unmasked materials can't be removed from the room by the requester
So even if someone is unmasked it's only to one person, everything after that is word of mouth
>Deliberately requesting an unmasking of someone specific would require knowing who they were in the first place, making the unmasking fucking pointless
Either you didn't know who you were unmasking, so you couldn't have targeted the unmasking against them, or you did, so you didn't need to unmask them in the first place, since you're only going to be able to spread the information through word of mouth anyway, making gathering hard evidence of whatever you're going to be telling people fucking pointless.

Unmasking can only possibly be useful to anyone if they don't know who they're unmasking, which makes any accusation of malicious intent behind an unmasking fucking ludicrous.

The problem with the Rice unmasking is that information got out to the media in an innuendo campaign by the deep state to conspire with the 4th estate to undermine a sitting president. You'll notice that this report doesn't list the names of the people unmasked.

shhhh

Sup Forums was elected to feels, not to reals

>I feel like a women therefore I am

Do you have a source that isnt a partisan rag?

Kek.