Get ready to get the biggest douche chills of your life. Owen from Infowars interviews young Kekistani Pepe

Get ready to get the biggest douche chills of your life. Owen from Infowars interviews young Kekistani Pepe...

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBelT-Xi1CY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha BASED!

SHADILAY!

CHECK OUT THIS DUDE IN A PEPE COSTUME

FUCKING BASED

This must be posted in every T_D tier le praise le kek thread. If this doesn't evoke shame for even being associated with these people, let alone being one, nothing will.

Fucking Reddit "Pedes"

fuck off at least people like him are showing their pride in public while you hide in Sup Forums

Based kekistani bro!!

i wanna fuk that reporter

It's time for you to go back.

BASED WHITE MAN

time to go back

True but it's not helping our cause out very well is it? It's portraying us in the wrong way.

How is that not helping our cause?

Memes like him won us the election, he should be celebrated.

isn't this guy just the stereotypical Sup Forums tard that everyone has been talking about for years. some fat basement loser. he clearly left his den though

People like this have a place in the world too.

They will be the willing meat shields that take our enemy's first bullets whenever there is a reckoning, and they can serve as minstrels and jesters until then.

It's, and I ask the Lord to forgive me for saying this, autistic. This "LE BASED MEMES XD" weak culture that has spread across Plebbit and Sup Forums right wing circles isn't helping attract new people to the cause, it's driving them away.

Sounds like something shareblue would say.

Our memes bothering you too much? :)

>adults in america

>lol shareblue
Ahh yes I remember now, it's real Plebbit hours at this time of day. Back you go.

This really is project chanology 2.0.

Oh you're an ASSad commie lover I get it, fuck off back to your sand nigger worship echo chamber in /sg/

Newfag

Leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=nBelT-Xi1CY

is th is b8

>this has spread
>people are rejecting
u mus b stupid or sumthin

Good point. Our useful idiots.

He is a grown man too.

Just look at what we have created. Has Sup Forums gone too far?

You are retarted if you think this guy is anything other than a troll. He doesn't go out wearing this shit everday. You are the douche by thinking otherwise.

At least it's only on Infowars. Imagine if this was a regular news channel. Explaining to the reporter of the oppressed Keks, while dressing as a "frog."

Ohh, he doesn't wear this everyday? Thanks...

Pepe is the Boxy of Sup Forums this guy gays it up.

This is a false flag. Just listen to him. He sounds exactly like what a leftist would say if they were pretending to be us. He had no clue about anything. Did he say a single thing that signaled he was one of us? He called himself an "alpha". Do you think CIA is going around pretending to be "kekistanis" now because they saw all these threads bashing them? I've seen kekistanis before, they may be a little cringy, but they actually knew the lingo and were clearly part of the movement. This guy was an actor.

false flag

I'm 99% certain there's some type of psyop being orchestrated to make our memes "lame". denouncing them as hateful and racist only made them more appealing to people. the obvious course of action then would be to have autistic retards champion the memes and make them lame

we all know the solution to this though. ramp up the vulgarity niggers. praise kek. heil hitler. gas the kikes.

I thought the phrase was "deuce chills". Not douche. Like, you take such a huge shit that your body temperature is now cooler, so you need to shiver.

Never heard that. I got the saying from Opie and Anthony back in the day.

fuck yes i love you owen

The libs have completely lost their shit. I don't think you need to worry about how redditors are portraying anything.

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY M8

And that's where you're wrong kiddo

The shill is deflecting. How you doing David?

That pic!

god dammit not everybody that says you need to get the fuck off here is a shill. Go back to red.ddit you fucks - this is not irony that you are ruining this board with your kekistani bullshit, your based trannypede, or anything else that causes you to blindly lick trumps balls. i voted for him, i an happy i did, but i and we need to hold him accountable to his promises.

non shill canary: fuck off back to red.dit you nigger faggots