!!!!!!HAPPENING!!!!!British police in ACTION!

youtu.be/JiY4KocQ-9Y

BASED!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOj0dkl8MMA?t=1m51s
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiY4KocQ-9Y&start1=1:09&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin
youtu.be/3p7lndGi-sI?t=2m6s
youtu.be/UwWfE4DAyao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beat that nigger

I don't get it. Context?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking lol the baton didnt even hurt him

what are these policemen even doing

embarassing

Fucking kek

These guys are fucking terrible at this.

This cant be real. Hes fucking hanging on to his leg like a child

meanwhile if I was there and ran up to aid the officers by cleaning that nigger out, I'd face charges right?

>cleaning out me bringing to the ground and subduing.

Don't worry user, they give good baton beatings to nationalists but blacks seem to have a magical kryptonitc effect on them.

British police showing how incompetent they are at actual police work. It's different from what they usually do, like gang stalk people like Tommy Robinson.

flawless technique here. Grab his leg and anchor yourself on the ground so he cant run. Pull down his pants while your other officer reads him his rights and he'll be so embarrassed you won't even need to ticket him.

Black lives matter lmao

brit polica need to come to america to train to be walking nigger death machines

>British police showing how incompetent
no they are not use to policing wild beast like niggers ans sand niggers

Meanwhile in Russia.....
youtu.be/fOj0dkl8MMA?t=1m51s

Wow, I didn't think it would be this bad.

Oh it did it's just that the pepper spray hurt more.

They're doing what people want the police in the U.S to do instead of just shooting or tazing the nog for resisting. They're incredibly lucky that the nog doesn't have a weapon or they'd be dead.

That method of policing is fine and appropriate for a white Briton, but it'll eventually get you killed when you try it against diversity.

Bong jitsu.

why don't they just trip the guy and cuff him

I suggest you start having mutual good relationahips with your neighbores because this the advance stage of western decay, the west is gone. The Renaissance will be central/eastern europe. It as to happen or you will die with us.

Just made the video 10x more English: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiY4KocQ-9Y&start1=1:09&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ&start2=&authorName=aphrocarlin

Send em a training force from Fergie sun or Atlanta or baltimore

THOSE EVIL NAZIS WERE GIVING THAT POOR GENTLEMAN TROUBLE. HOW DARE THEY ATTACK HIM LIKE THIS.

Impossible honestly, I am cool with Russians as I am Slav myself but our government spams "Anti-Russian" propaganda 24/7, plus I don't worry about rapefugees as our gibs don't satisfy them.

I am more afraid of white Swedish refugees that will come here when their economy collapses.

why didnt they just aim for the knees

if that nigger was armed those 2 guys would have been killed. the one on his leg would have for sure, the other guy probably would have ran away but you can't really outrun a nigger. weapons make them more aerodynamic

First this, now they beat them like slaves. Britian no.

Is...Is this what the UK looks like now? A bunch of loitering foreigners watching two english cops try to arrest a dindu. In America that nog would be on the ground in 5 seconds from a taser.

If I was English I would kill myself.

You might be "coll woth russians" but your governmnet will be shit and tainted with corruption beyond imaginable levels under russia.

>implying it's not already corrupted without Russian annexation

weak as piss

HAHA achievement unlocked! What a fuckin joke there just a XBOX game waiting for the l33t gamer to progress them.

If anyone thinks any Eastern European country besides Russia could survive a collapse of Western Europe, then that person is as deluded as Merkel.

When Germany is a black country with 200+ million nigs it will explode into Eastern Europe just like Africa is exploding into Europe.

As if the River Oder was a better defense than the Mediterranean.

Oh, and the Muzzies in France/UK will have nukes.

>but your governmnet will be shit and tainted with corruption beyond imaginable levels under russia
Great, Western governments aren't corrupt and the EU is of course not corrupt, too.

Fuck what the government wants. They can spew propaganda day in day out. Its what the people think that matters.
things are outta control here lol. Fucking niggers from despotic regimes are buying downtown condominiums basically washing their money. A black co worker from africa was telling me about it and with his side story of how his brother impregnated 2 french canadian woman with one expecting to give birth to 2 twin mutts.Its crazy I see mutts children everywhere. GET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

Hey bongs are these your real cops or those fake fuckin special constables you guys love to fill your police force out with?

Well I'm glad someone has finally figured out how to make them work, we've been trying for a few hundred years to no avail.

looks like Detroit fffs.

We will have time to prepare ourselves while they will busy disposing you.

Nukes dont scare me, its better to get nuked and dying all together has a nation instantly than fucking deluting yourself with mud people.

thats not the point retards stop moving the goalposts, russian corruption is probably worse than even china.

this cant be real

Good lord, even Canadian cops have guns and tasers. This is ridiculous.

I said the same thing when I saw niggers in Ireland.

I was going to say that there's a helmet on the floor, so they might be legit. But apparently specials wear helmets not too, so maybe not.

GG

I love when amerifats act like they know what's going on in Eastern Europe/China/Russia.

You are the only retard on here boy.

im from eastern europe, i dont give a shit about ireland. Im just here studying, I can move back to my white country where you see a nigger once every 20 years.

This is different because dude's got a knife and they're all completely unarmed. OP is just a dude standing around and two guys trying desperately to make him go down.

lmao Brits are so doomed.

Btw which city you think will be the capital of Eurabia, London or Paris?

I am from eastern europe, my father was almost put in jail by a corrupt guy.

See this is what really happens when you aim for the legs.

Janusz, jestem twój brat

Paris, french got their balls and head cut off at the guillotine

Man that's embarrassing

Meanwhile in America
youtu.be/3p7lndGi-sI?t=2m6s

Their police are in desperate need of training and a fitness regime, that scrawny nigger was able to withstand the fatty with the stick and the dumbass he was dragging around hanging on his leg. Their ineptness on display did way more harm than if they had simply let the nigger go, fucking hell what an embarrassment.

English people are so fucking cucked

One good punch and I would have slept that nigger

Share it on your social media , friends, family and work colleagues and have a good laugh!

>Holding on to his leg like a child
Good thing you guys don't have guns right?

he's not moving the goal posts. you're underestimating just how corrupt the former eastern bloc countries really are.

Russia might actually be an improvement simply because the Russians would kill any potential rivals, including mob bosses. They'd also find those mob bosses because of how paranoid the Russian government actually is (whether or not those mob bosses were actually members of the mob is irrelevant).

What a fucking joke of a nation.

MFUGGIN RAYCYST ASS CRAKA PEKAWOOD

>Share it on your social media , friends, family and work colleagues and have a good laugh!
If I had friends and work colleagues, do you think I would be shitposting on Sup Forums at 5am?

If you hit them round the head the end up getting a financial settlement of 6 figures or greater and let off the original charges due to police brutality courtesy of their hook nosed kike lawyers. The Idea is to subdue through injury not subdue through cutting the blood supply to the brain.

Of course you wouldn't understand this because American protocol is subdue the perp by weighing them down with lead and copper.

help

Holy shit..
Don't fuck with the British law enforcement...

>Powder Springs
Atlanta nigs doing nig things

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/UwWfE4DAyao

Fire both of those 'men'
>Private why are you not over there stomping private Pyle's brains out!

>when you fall behind the curve on law and try to quote some heavily outdated bullshit from the early days of automobiles.

>"I'm not conducting commerce."

Wrong nigger in the eyes of the law whatever you're doing is an act of commerce, hence the reference to "customers" the state uses so liberally.

>That secondary and tertiary tasin' God Bless the US.

friends come and go, start a traditional family lifestyle.

This is what a globalized police force looks like.

Spineless inept wimps.

Yes user cutting the oxygen supply level to the brain by hugging the ankle and getting dragged across the pavement back and forth by a farm equipment . You're right user, we arent brain surgeons, we wouldn't understand.

That was just sad. He needed a gun.

what happened to your leaf

>misreading the post this fucking bad.

I thought English was a majority language in Canada, even in Quebec.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just to think that my fellow countrymen treat those incompetents with respect for an authority, lmao. Get dicked 24/7 by brown savages

>inb4 toilet cleaner meme
jebać angolskie ścierwa

Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place. Where the pakistani rape gangs roam.

Where it's gloomy and gray and the swedes are all gay. It's haram but hey, it's home.

When kebab's from the east and the nigs from the south, and the media coverage is light. Come on down, stop on by. You'll get blown up and die!

On another, EURABIAN NIIIIIIIIGHT.

Now THIS is diversity.

Hey bro,

Did something happen in Czestochowa? Some machete attack by darkies? My aunt heard about it and the media are supposently keeping hush hush about it.

They're actually very competent at their normal job.
It's just only recently that policing by consent (which historically has worked in the country) stopped being that job (because of friendly migrants)

Ya very competent at beating up british patriots and searching houses for t.v licenses infringements.

wtf is policing by consent? So criminals need to consent to being arrested?

How about you educate yourself on the history of modern policing derived from the great Robert Peel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peelian_principles

europoors please stop this

can we send over some American police for training? You guys don't have guns or drug laws like us so no downsides, only ass swift ass kicking and broken ribs when it's needed.

kek wills it

shitty spelling and freedom training for euro police

Sup, sorry but I don't watch the TV news, didn't it happen like 5 days ago? It could be the browns (according to the victims and his 2 friends) but then again it's Silesia and 'matchet' warfare between hooligans is something more common so maybe even if the encounter was more or less random, they were settling the score.

As for someone from Poznan (safest large city in Poland) this machete thingy is completely abstract

Well that's just a fucking embarrassment.

British police are the weakest police the world has seen so far.