Economic collapse imminent

The known world will waltz into the deadly unknown.
T-36h

I'm thinking the same thing.

Fgt

HA HAHA DRUMPH BTFO AMIRITE?

TWO SCOOPS!

LITERALLY HITLER!

STOP BULLYING KATHY GRIFFIN YOU OLD WHITE MISOGYNIST!!

I CAN'T EVEN. LITERALLY SHAKING.

XENOPHOBIC RACIST SHITLORDS!

why did daddy leave us all alone?

The stock market is at a historic high and is past the seven year cycle. Get ready for a sharp decline and soon. It will be worse than 2008.

There is an Australian fund manager that gave back money to all his clients recently. He's honest and he knows where the market is headed.

SHILL THREAD

RAISE ACT: CUTS IMMIGRATION TO THE U.S.A FROM 1,000,000 to 500k!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE FAGGOTS

There is always misdirection shills in posts involving economic collpse. Not to mention them getting achieved quickly.

Is it Obama's fault?
Or is it the democrat's fault?
Who will Trump and his children blame first.

I keep hearing that the market is overvalued.

You can't time the top of the market, but you know it's pretty close. Fed already raised rates multiple times since Trump was inaugurated. Payback for not voting in Shillary.

>I keep hearing that the market is overvalued
Well it did just reach a record high, so that would be a correct sentiment.

good time to buy and get richer

made 350k on the 2008 crash i hope this crash happens fucking soon
i can't fucking wait, i have a lot more money this time to buy up all the cheap shit

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND CRASH GOD DAMMIT

>Trump is ruining Ameri-

This.

Lots to be made when it bottoms. Put options against, then buy when it hits the low and hold until the rebound, can margin leverage from there

>reddit spacing
It's time to go back.

this is why i think it won't crash anytime soon
too many people are waiting for it, people are getting smarter
or maybe it's just me

>wall street jews are making money and inflating the stock market
>Sup Forums: "LIBSHITS BTFO, TRUMP IS /OURGUY FELLOW PEDES"

>Sitting in cash

Stocks are not crashing any time soon. Go buy some utilities or telecoms and get ready for a long wait.

Reason being, interest rates have been so low, for so long, that bonds are essentially worthless. There is even talk of a bond market crash. There is nowhere else for money to go besides into stocks.

Also the economy is fine. There is no indicators of a recession any time soon. Oil supply and unemployment rates are the two most reliable indicators of an impending recession. Murricans drilling and fracking like crazy and bringing oil prices way down. Unemployment levels are normal and economy is adding jobs.

I know, I too would like to see stock prices go down, some companies are trading at 300/1 price to earnings ratios. It's insane. But they are going to keep going up.

>tfw you dumped $5000 into stocks during the pre-Trump slump

What is good to buy up in a massive economic crash?

>$5000

Watch out we got a high roller over here

if you are looking to make money in the market buy silver paper before the crash, sell it during the crash and buy index etfs at the bottom

>T-36h
You might want to tack on 12 hours so Australian and Asian markets can actually open, 24 for US markets.

bump

Ever notice real estate gurus sells books and seminars at the peak of the housing bubbles on the subject of house flipping? Makes me wonder if they are paid to get as many people invested while the those in the know get their money out before the bubble pops.

>job growth slowing
>figures revised down
>vast majority low wage jobs
>labor participation dropping
>homelessness rising
>major drug use epidemic
>fed literally handing out free money
>homeownership flat
>private dark exchanges enshrined in law destroying natural price discovery
>stocks still rising
>GDP still up
>pic related

Seems stable to me. Good fundamentals! Now how many Snapchat shares should I buy?

Most likely. Most people are greedy scum. The only reason we don't collapse at this point is because everyone is too greedy to. But there will be a point where it can't contain all of it.

It hasn't even started yet, we haven't even seen the tax reform yet.

mark cuban says that you will notice a higher economy around come december, and that for now the economy will decrease but not so far as a great depression. i trust this guy.

Bitcoin

>T-36h

Markets will be still closed retard. Even in Japan.

There should have been a correction in 2001 but that was put off until 2008 where it was delayed again with money printing. This time it can't be put off and it will be all the more painful.
In 2001 it was a pop of the tech stock bubble, 2008 it was housing and stocks, this time it will be housing, stocks and bonds. This time it will be a disaster.

Trump is insulating the US from the full effects of a potential global market decline. The market could very well outperform throughout his 8 years by just reversing Obama policies every several months. Get a friendly Fed committee on board and it will be up to the president.