Art

Sup Forums approved art

This is one of my favorite that I trigger Sup Forums with. This is also my wallpaper. Arabs enslaving white women

Another good one

How about some proper art, created only for the necessity of the creation and through the sacrifice and madness of the artist instead of commissioned crap aesthicists fawn over?

really nigs my nogs

These pictures make me wish I got to live the 20th century bedouin lifestyle. Looks comfy as fuck just roaming around with robes living in tents owning women and shit.

Yeah. It actually amazes me that burgers don't know, or have even heard of the arab slave trade, or that it was at least 10x bigger than the atlantic slave trade.

I don't want to download more pictures.
Look up the artist Henry Darger, his stuff is really something and it comes from a very real place.
Oh, and the dumbass Christians around should love him, he was a devout Catholic, going to Mass at least 5 times a week.

Non-American history doesn't matter.

Also a little known fact but a lot of the niggers Americans bought were sold by Arabs out of Boston. Many burgers don't know this or learn about the Arab slave trade because we don't learn about it in school. In history we really only learn about American history like the revolution, WW2, the holocaust and American slavery

In your schools did you guys learn about the Arab slave trade? I'm really curious what they teach you

I watched a documentary about him. Some of that stuff reminded me of Yellow Submarine.

Because (((they))) don't want whites to know that they aren't actually the most evil things ever.

>ancient Sup Forums would bitch about this being decadent and thus degenerate
Really makes you think

>Also a little known fact but a lot of the niggers Americans bought were sold by Arabs out of Boston
Do you have a source on that? it sounds very interesting.

>In your schools did you guys learn about the Arab slave trade? I'm really curious what they teach you
I went to an American school (in kuwait) - so I basically went through a normal burger education. Though religion classes are still compulsory, it's quite funny because I recall being taught that Islam bans slavery, even though it completely endorses it as well as teaches you to castrate slaves, which is why you don't see too many black Kuwaiti's.

Look guise! I did the art!

Christ did not look like that

>Do you have a source on that? it sounds very interesting.
It was from a book about the slave trade in the americas. I checked the wikipedia page for the arab slave trade but on it they don't mention america as a port. Anyways, the book specifically mentions in a certain chapter that after the transatlantic slave trade, the more expensive slaves that were sold out of Boston were often sold by Arabs and Berbers who sold slaves. This is part of the reason why Morocco is actually the very first country that the U.S. ever officially allied with. The slave trades apparently stopped during the Barbary wars though. The Barbary pirates would sell a lot of slaves to Americans but they would also attack American vessels.
>I went to an American school (in kuwait) - so I basically went through a normal burger education. Though religion classes are still compulsory, it's quite funny because I recall being taught that Islam bans slavery, even though it completely endorses it as well as teaches you to castrate slaves, which is why you don't see too many black Kuwaiti's.
That's odd. I wonder what they teach in Saudi where slavery still happens. It's illegal but still happens more than anywhere else in the Arab world. Even the practice of castrating the slaves is still a thing