There are people on this board who try to reconcile being a Christian and a Sup Forumsack

>there are people on this board who try to reconcile being a Christian and a Sup Forumsack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's to reconcile?

The greatest American was agnostic.

r/atheists think that you have to be a midwestern holier-than-thou caricature or you are just LARPing.

this is what constant mass media does to young white men.

You don't think the teachings of Jesus and making nigger hate threads are a little in conflict with each other?

I only have a hard time reconciling my racism with my faith. But we're all sinners, so it's alright.

I will never understand this.

the amount of delusion ping-ponging around the mind of your average Sup Forums "chiristian" must be astounding.

at least they're not LARP'ing as pagans i guess

was love thy neighbour one of the ten commandments?

lol what fucking delusion dude? i seriously dont understand this argument. what about Sup Forums is inherently sinful?

im this kind of christian

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

not really lol, jesus was never talking about monkeys, he was talking about humans.

Um, no? What's your point?

Jesus taught how to live one's life within a community. The great thing about Christianity is that unlike Islam, it's necessarily apolitical. Christians have understood this for centuries. I can be a Christian personally but still support the xenophobic politics I do.

are you new?

front page has "nigga hate thread" first post is a webum of a black guy getting burned alive.
multiple accounts of blasphemy.
false idolotry.
xenophobia (love thy neghbour as thy love thyself LOL).
naked women being coveted in a degenerate manner.
homosexuality.

etc

gtfo and go to church you fucking heathen

Okay, so you are larping. Or just retarded

Christianity has few redeeming qualities and all of them were derived from pagan Europe. It a ideology for the shittiest of the white race.

I'm a pentecostal and I browse Sup Forums on a daily basis. Redpilling is the truth and the truth shall set you free.

bible explcicit;y says you shouldn't maltreat beasts of burden.....which, i guess, would include getting off on watching them getting burned alive.
also there was a gif of a girl fucking a dog earlier....bible says you shouldn't lay with your beasts of burden

idgaf. im not christian. i find it funny

how am i LARPing? can you actually provide a reason instead of meandering around the point?
>no contradiction to christianity
>ok? im not a fucking retard i can handle a few r/atheists
>i dont care what morons do
>lol you dont understand that quote, like all liberals
>do you even know what coveting is
>i dont care about it so i ignore/mock it
you are fucking retarded and im not going to a church where another faggot white goy can tell me what a bad person i am for not liking murderous niggers.

>the bible
>redpilled

you're not only a christian...you're a shit christian.

you people are worse than niggers

>shittiest of the white race

You mean essentially every white person who existed before this generation?

>which, i guess, would include getting off on watching them getting burned alive.
they do that to themselves
>also there was a gif of a girl fucking a dog earlier
seeing=/=doing you fucking mong

And all hard working normal people today.

>this "christian" doesn't even go to church even go to church

you need to go have a talk with your local priest/pastor or whatever your sect leader is called.

I'll be praying for you, user.

You sound like a child who's been caught doing wrong kek

Sad, but Sup Forums is a place for the outcast, those who don't have any place in the internet. Christians are now in this group.

Sup Forums "christians" are literally contrarians who became christians for no other reason than atheism becoming trendy on reddit.
I remember early Sup Forums used the word "christfag" all the time, now it's considered fedora tier despite being Sup Forums lingo for ages.

This.

dominance hierarchy

lol this white noise is amazing. only a godless brainlet type so many words without saying anything meaningful. go watch jesus camp and jerk off to how smart you are for liking star trek you fucking dopes.

>everything i dont agree with but cant refute is contrarianism
funny how this is a huge argument on reddit yet you purport to not be active on there

ps 'christfags' was coined and proliferated by grown men that have either died of lifestyle induced cancer or suicide by now.

I wonder what other christians think of this board?

why are you here?
I try not to swear and enter racist boards idk