ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING - LEAKED EMAILS OF UAE AMBASSADOR TO US INCRIMINATE US OFFICIALS

Holy shit lads. This could be it...leaked emails of UAE ambassador Yousef Al Otaibah will possibly land several US officials in jail, apparently he bribed them with cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

alalam.ir/news/1976113
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping for a quick a rundown

>Trump is surely finished n---

Bump for visibility

GTFO newfag shill

Bump

is there a source?

Data analyst here, I just looked through all the docs, and there is nothing really of interest in them sadly. Looks like another attempt from Julian to get attention for his book. I wish I could say there was something significant.

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous >releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Oh crap, this could be a massive happening!!

It was fun watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously goys, we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

are you me?

HABBENING BUMP

Whom'st'd've is implicated?

So, Ali Al Ahmed says this thing might really blow up?

Not gonna lie I really enjoyed your post. It's been hilarious watching your copypasta crash and burn. But seriously we can't let you get access the memes.

it's most likely people from the Obama white house.

war with UAE?

taiwan no 1

I-is it habbening??

I want to say obama era people.

They nice boys dindu nuffin

oh fuck this is real

the only data you analyze are your fuckin anime torrents

Can't find more info now, hopefully more comes out this week. Absolutely no doubt it will be Obama administration people. I hope it's tied to ISIS somehow.

Between the Seth Rich stuff, Debbie, Obama's wiretapping, and now this they're fucked lmao

John Kerry

John McCain is ISIS

praise kek!

It's absolutely happening goys, I presume Qatar is behind the leaks the story is blowing up in MENA

Not gonna lie. Current Trump here. MAGA

hes not part of the swamp. this only affects dirty corrupt politicians, not trump

>55 pages of documents that appear to have been printed out and recaptured by a digital camera
>provided to them by a paid whistleblower embedded in a Washington D.C. lobbyist group
>printed out from Al Otaiba’s Hotmail account.

>The earliest message in the sample dates to 2014, and the most recent is from last month.
>last month.

Even better.

dude, tell us at least to go to sleep. you larp it too raw

Delicious

bumpin dis sheit kuz we wuz kangz

No need to go to sleep, heck have some coffee and stay up all night and watch some episodes of 3rd Rock From The Sun, I'm just letting you know as a professional expert that there's nothing worth wasting your time on in these e-mails. NOTHING.

Oh fuck

good night john mccain

He's an expert guys, I know it because he said so. Let's listen to the expert and go to sleep now.

>mfw I already know majority of the crooks will be from King Nigger's times
More crooks behind the bars, the better. Less traitors for Trump.

>>printed out from Al Otaiba’s Hotmail account.

S-surely this will undo the dems

>40 keks

>Embassy spokeswoman Lamiyae Jbari confirmed that the Hotmail address in the emails belongs to Al Otaiba

>They contacted the Daily Beast from a free account at a Russian email provider,
>Russia

It's one thing when it's one scandal at a time, but this...this is just some next level shit.

Remember when those e-mails came out and every single dnc executive had to resign. Good times.

nothingbur-

Wait. Are you a data analyst?

can someone spell it out what the fuck is going on.

nothing ever happens, its late and its time to take a nap. I know it sounds retarded but nothing ever comes out of these posts,once it develops and the weaponized autists move in, it makes news the next day. I say we gather our energy for tomorrow, be sure to use archive and watch for the next anon5 post! le bump

Hmmm

I think you meant to say you are a analist

>Al Otaiba is a recognizable figure in D.C.’s diplomatic circles, who has been called “the most charming man in Washington,”

>they claimed demonstrated “how a small rich country/company used lobbyists to hurt American interests and those of it allies.” The leaks, they said, “reveal how million of dollars were used to hurt reputation of American allies and cause policy change.” The leakers said they plan to publish the material themselves on Saturday.

I'll roll for the 9's

please be some dirt on faggot mccain in there. i would love nothing more to see him get absolutely btfo. please, i don't ask for much.

I hope this shit is actually going down. I've had blue balls for the past year hoping these corrupt assholes get their day in the sun.

that's for letting me know so I didn't have to read through it all. I'm too tired to bother with a whole lotta nothing

John McCain is a UAE blackmailed puppet. They attend his perverted Sedona Summits and give millions to his McCain Foundation. Ditto for the Clinton Foundation. Who else might they be blackmailing?

So he was ambassador for Obama and Trump?

These people can't get a break

god dammit why do so many people do this hyping instead of just releasing the goods

kek

embassador for the USA. so yes, I presume both. he's described as the most charming man in Washington

This is my all time favourite Alex Jones gif/webm/etc

Never gets old

gotta get attention first to profit off of it.

Wtf. Solid gold Rolex?

Bumping

Ohhh shit boiii

Please kek fuck McCain

guarantee mccain is involved

Oh look, it's nothing, Go to bed guys.

talk!

Would be tooo glorious

Bilderberg meeting. Shit's not going as planned, Trump sends some people to it.... Elites have to make sacrifices because their house of cards is tumbling. DNC is getting tired of Hillary whining and Debbie acting like an idiot.

Makes ya think.

Something is cooking in qatar

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

Is this a something sandwhich or nothingburger?

because its fucking nothing as usual

John McCain is the Tokyo Rose of the Vietnam war look it up they found the tapes

I love this pasta

Oy vey shut it down!

Sounds good! I want to knock over that obnoxious Burj Khalifa thingy.

I'm deeply opposed to locking up our fellow citizens for their vote, no matter how misguided.

bump

Just what's going on with Qatar? I heard that some major talking head in the Arab World was warning of the possibility of war between Qatar and the other Gulf states.

>alalam.ir/news/1976113

Please be democrats, please be democrats, please be democrats. I wouldn't mind if a couple cuckservatives like McCain were thrown in the mix as well.

thanks you .. that's enough for me .. now I;m off to bed for a nice long well deserved sleep.

Obama appointees, careerists.

Have Trump and Tillerson even come up with a list of ambassadors yet? Anyone at the state department actually confirmed?

>filename: shareblue_funny_sample08.jpg
>the fucking idiot forgot to rename before posting
holy shit include me in the screenshot pedes, this is fucking epic

wow it's fucking nothing

It's a something smorgasbord!

Surely this is the end for Drumpf!
It doesn't matter who appointed them, they were in HIS government and so HE is liable.
Bernie can still win goys!

I assumed after the "500 years" line he was just having some lulz.

So much sliding holy shit
4/5ths of the front page are threads I've hidden

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

NO SLIDING

GET IN HERE

lol