nothing she says is funny but this one is just plain offensive

She must be a glutton for punishment.
Can't wait.

Nasty.

lol

>She makes fun of disabled babies, wtf?

it's inappropriate to joke about anything but Mexicans

She's mentally ill, she needs help.

I don't even care that she's being offensive like some people do, but if you're going to make a joke about retarded babies, make it actually funny. Like holy shit, how did she ever become a professional """"comedian"""?

Women aren't comedians.

I'm going to kill her for real

when the right starts acting like offended left babies

it would be funny if sam hyde said it right

because he's on our side

nice flag whatever that country is

>Kathy Griffin's "career"
>"Mandalay! I've come aflame again!"

This certainly proves she's an attention whore. She should keep it up, making her people look worse than usual

Losing...

First she poses with the decapitated head of the president and now she makes fun of people with a mental illness?

This woman seems like a real jerk!

Who fucking cares. This is Sup Forums

Kill niggers faggots retards Muslims kikes and your fucking children.
This place is getting soft like your tiny fucking dick.

Mmm

When is the last time she was relevant? I don't even remember anything noteworthy from her besides hosting the new years show with anderson pooper

The last few things I remember about her were an episode of South park about a decade ago and hearing her having a spot on the view. A literal nobody.

Not nice at all

wtf i love kathy griffin now

You make fun if liberals for being "triggered snowflakes" and then cry whenever someone hurts your feelings on Twitter.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
CHROMOSOME HUMOR
That's our Kathy!

I really enjoy laughing at retards and even I cant find a genuine attempt at humor here.

As a person who knows Bristol.... her child is retarded.

I thought liberals didn't use words like retard? Constant hypocrisy.

turnabout is fair play

>Trump and his family are the bullies

Ken Jennings is going down too.

Resources and photochops needed.
This little jeopardy bitch is a childs book author who tweets mean shit about kids,
this is old Sup Forums we got kids now

BUT SHE'S THE VICTIM!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O59SiA4Yg0A

Game of Thrones Faction : Trump Family

Hurt feelilngs? Maybe it's just low class to go after people's kids. We can play with the gloves off, but you wouldn't like that.

Where is the original?

heh, I liked that episode

fuck you, Sup Forums

fuck your mansplaining

It's better to fake outrage for political advantage like the left has done for years. Like the Jew, we must also "cry out in pain" as we strike them. Seriously, I'm tired of losing to their tactics.

people who fight honorably tend to lose

I have no shame in using their same bullshit tactics back at them. It'll just accelerate the divide even further.

Also, can someone shoop Palin's downie kid onto the Trump beheading pic? You could add that tweet to the bottom of the pic, too.

She's so happy that people are paying attention to her again.

Me too.

Hey, I live in Wasilla

Im more annoyed at her being a crybully than what she actually did.

Mmmm

Did y'all know she is Jewish?

Bet ya didn't know that.

Leave this poor lady she literally didnt do nothing.

Look at that post 66 check-em

now if only we could edit that pic to include a crowd clapping, that would be great

No she's not...
Really?

anyone on Sup Forums who is actually offended by Kathie Griffin's pic -- not just amused at seeing her fail because she's an idiot -- is a newfag who needs to GBTR immediately.

This. They're just cunts.

Faghot. Joan Rivers was a great comedienne, and she was killed for exposing Michael Obama

If you took two seconds to read the thread you'd understand nobody is actually offended. fucking lurk moar

potatonigger

>actually offended by Kathie Griffin's pic

>starting a phrase with "you people"
>prove your point by stating something similar to "and then you x whenever"

Why do you people always do this and then act like it's a cool punch line?

Just because people on this website do it, does not mean its okay.

Does anyone actually know what the fuck Kathy was aiming for with the whole trump's head vid short?

I don't get it. Anyone know?

I have a hard time believing that anyone is actually offended and the left isn't just virtue signaling and the right isn't just making an example out of her.

I'm more abgry about people claiming she is "pushing comedic boundaries". There was nothing comdic about it. At least Amy Schummer steals jokes, not the unrelated shit.
And no I don't like Amy

Attention. That is all

She wanted to and felt like she could get away with it.

That's it. These people don't think. If they did, at least a handful of them would take their Hollywood millions and turn them into wall street billions.

nothing, she's gone full blown insane like the rest of the hard left

shes jewish

Not this pic.

Hnnng. Reminds me of Sissy Spacek in Carrie.

>120 ▶
>
>Not this pic.
>Hnnng. Reminds me of Sissy Spacek in Carrie.

Forgot pic

she is horribly horribly ugly. What a tragic waste of oxygen.

"Become aflame", you fool.

kyoooooooooooooooooooooooot

I literally had to turn off her press conference when she made the bag of dicks "Oh Teehee did I just SAY that?!"

jews have unapologetic humor

How does one not commit suicide when one looks like this?

That's the point, nigger.

>NIGGER

Learn to Alinsky, faggot. You think the left gives a fuck about muh white genocide look at these graphs?

It aint about facts nigger. It's about the narrative. Nigger.

>Nigger.

its related to his comments where he says. blood coming of her eyes or blood coming out of wherever when he talks about megyn kelly. thats what made her think this is normal.

that hairline

fail

>she needs help
she needs to take a handful of roxys and chase it with a quart of vodka

>I have no shame in using their same bullshit tactics back at them. It'll just accelerate the divide even further.
Absolutely, if you look for a fair fight, your tactics are all wrong

>Does anyone actually know what the fuck Kathy was aiming for with the whole trump's head vid short?

dirty

Being that she's a woman and liberal, she doesn't think and believes it's actually ok/funny to send death threats to the president, traumatize autistic 11 year olds, and that it's somehow normal.

Ugly

we need shops of every isis beheading but with kathy griffin holding the heads
i would like to see that