Pagan Hate Thread

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable neopagans worshiping their laughable excuse of a dead religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Have been Christian for thousands of years.

>CHRISTIANITY IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dead at the hands of Christianity.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK

Jesus was the son of God. While many of his early followers were "Jewish" ethnically, Christianity rapidly spread throughout Rome, where it was shaped, then eventually adapted as the state religion. Roman influence is obvious up to the modern day.

Every notable achievement in European history has been done by Christians. There is no remarkable cultural, scientific, or architectural feat of pagans that can even begin to stand to what Christianity has achieved. The only reminder that it ever existed in the first place is the fact that some northern European cultures eat chocolate eggs on Easter and put a tree in their livingroom on Christmas.

Pagans know deep down that their "religion" is total horseshit, that the only records of its existence were recorded by Christians centuries after it died out. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to abandon the religion that made Europe great to LARP a long dead sorry excuse of a religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

jesusneverexisted.com/
join.skype.com/lJqhBlcVO964
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post memes.

FUCK OFF

Christ is Lord.

Hey look, it's that leaf that makes those pagan generals.

My question is: why do you care so much how others worship? What right do you have to enforce it on others?

Charlemagne did literally nothing wrong.

>been Christian for thousands of years

THOUSANDS of years... maybe even BILLIONS!

These are great, keep em coming.

Anyone else get a kick out of just how fucking gay pagan 'religion' is?

>what Christianity has achieved

Everything western society has achieved has been IN SPITE of Xianity, not because of it. Your pathetic fairy tale has been a huge hindrance and we could be exploring the galaxy by now had we not been held back by your ignorant superstitions.

Religion is a fucking cancer. Society is going nowhere as long as people kill each other over imaginary friends.

that's a funny story

This board has been invaded by a torrent of insufferable Christcucks worshiping their laughable excuse of a dying religion.

>MUH ANCESTORS

Your descendants will be Muslims till the end of times.

>ISLAM IS WEAK! MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

Which is why your pathetic religion is dying at the hands of Secularism an is being replaced by Islam.

>MUH PEDOPROPHET

Mohammed is the last prophet Allah. By God's will he Crushed The Christian Roman Empire, replacing flawed message of prophet Isa wherever he was going with Quran.

Notice how Christians resort to demagogy about muh heritage. We Muslims do not need it, because we bear the God's truth and law. Christianity committed cultural suicide, while Islam is the most pious faith and fastest growing religion.

Pagans know deep down that their "God" is dead, that the only solace is LARPing as Crusaders (who were utterly defeated by mujaheddin) while their nations and churches are devoured by sin and filth. And yet many feel compelled, for whatever reason, to ignore the Truth of Islam for Christianity that failed Europe, and turned from Allah's light.

you are going to regret saying that one day.

muslims fuck off

>you better believe in Hell because you'll go there if you don't!

I'm shaking in my boots. Faggot.

Pagans BTFO

a genocide of pagans

That's nothing.

My question is: why do you care so much how others worship? What right do you have to enforce it on others?

ok that pic made me lol a bit harder than it should have,

When was the last time an atheist bombed an Ariana Grande concert?

Hey, hell is your choice, and no one can force you to stop.

"And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices more over that one sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.
In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish."

He was a carpenter wasn't he?

I think that was a pretty high status job in those days/

loki is just a minor deity

but YHWH, or in God the Father, had to impregnate himself to create the world in the judeo-christian mythology

a d&c thread if i ever saw one

Oooooo, a bible quote... BTFO!

Honestly guys what the fuck happened to Rome? Why did the mediterranean never develop after Rome? Italy, Greece, Spain, all shit

imblying
its about the small moat and bridge you idiot.

Ah. You mean those Crusaders that all were utterly beaten by warriors of True Faith(protip: Islam), and could only achieve limited success against some Baltic tribes and French peasants?

Lets just have the masses live with no morals wanting to fuck cartoon horses and get sex change operations like all faggot atheists.

Not a single person here will address a few simple issues.

Why does it matter so much what people believe?

Who laid it on your shoulders to enforce your beliefs on everyone around you?

Why does your god ask you to kneel, while mine ask me to stand?

If it wasnt dangerous why would you try to destroy it?

No, not a BTFO, more a plea that you repent from your self serving ways and follow the Lord Jesus Christ, saviour of humanity.

>He was a carpenter wasn't he?

He was a myth. Never mentioned by a single contemporary historian until a couple of dubious mentions a hundred years later.

jesusneverexisted.com/

Nice

MOS?

What is that picture trying to express? That Pagan gods with no followers and no representation in society are in charge of weeds?

You talk of morality as if it's something religion values. Go forth and murder would be more accurate.

Fuck why are there so many edgy, ass-blasted Canadian Christians. The only Christians I've met have been mega-beta faggots who were the type to be on the "school council" and make the morning announcements where they couldn't pronounce simple words half the time.

Christianity wouldn't be as good as it is without all the Pagan traditions it co-opted, people who deny this are just as ignorant as the idiots who subscribe to the "new testament" and throw out the old testament. There can't be a new without the old, Jesus's entire point was to enact a prophecy in the old testament. It's a Jewish religion that was morphed into a European semi-Pagan tradition, quit being whiny faggots and looking for a hugbox on Sup Forums all the time. You never see Atheist generals because we're not narcissists and we don't give enough of a shit to be openly hostile to everyone else all the time.

loved the vikangz keep it up

These are by far the worst threads of Sup Forums. Stop making them.

i did the math and got that he was a Sup Forumsacks instead.
the never touched a woman part sold itself.

>in charge of weeds?
Got a good kek out of that.

Gonna add one here.

Why do all your holidays gallon old pagan holidays?

That we don't need to violently suppress anyone because Nature is on our side. The axe is only temporary. If you have to force people to follow you, you're not worth following.

Celebrating the destruction of nature, probably the last of the over three milleniums trees of Europe.

All Atheist here need to read the bible, and repent to the Lord Jesus Christ.

That christian LEAF is right about this

Jesus died for humanity's sin, so that we may have the chance of eternal life in service of God. It is the Fathers will that all here would repent and serve him, but we have free will, and that must be our choice, and not forced. Sadly, many of you will never turn back from the worlds wicked ways, and will continue of the path of the self serving god called Hedonism.

How about you just address the questions in my past few posts? The truth doesn't fear questioning. I grew up in Christian school. I have read the entirety of the old and new testements. I prayed to god. I prayed to Jesus. To save my soul. Been baptised twice. And never felt different. Never felt "saved". Why is that?

And you're going to regret opposing the Will of Allah one day. Burning in Hell is your choice for not submitting.

Columbine

You might say "faith" and I didn't have enough of it. Or perhaps that I might meet my fate at the gates of heaven. I welcome it. I have done my best to do good for my fellow man. What difference does it make in who's name I did?

>need to read the bible

I've read it. That's how I know it's bullshit. This idea you seem to have that all it takes to convince someone it's true is to read it is totally ludicrous.

Some one has the aztec version of that one?

Again I will say: your god asks that you kneel. Mine asks that I stand. Out of these, do any ring false to you?

And I can't get any genuine theological response out of any of you "believers"

Damn this is hilarious. Why's that African nig neopagan sacrificing bananas to Odin?

You guys can't even answer some simple questions.

Renaissance, ya tard. Italian states were excellent till 17th century when they couldn't centralize like France or Britain

Worship the Zombie Jew. Good advice Leaf

Some serious faith you people have. Can't even defend your point.

>why do you care so much how others worship?
Because they worship the wrong way. Jesus the only way to salvation, at least that is what we Christians believe.
>Why does it matter so much what people believe?
See above.
>Who laid it on your shoulders to enforce your beliefs on everyone around you?
See above.
>Why does your god ask you to kneel, while mine ask me to stand?
Because God is the almighty, were are NOT on equal footing.
>If it wasnt dangerous why would you try to destroy it?
Right, because pagans didn't attack churchs.
>Why do all your holidays gallon old pagan holidays?
To help convert any remaining pagans.
>How about you just address the questions in my past few posts?
Easy there, I was just funposting, didn't know you were pointing me out me out.
> I grew up in Christian school. I have read the entirety of the old and new testements. I prayed to god. I prayed to Jesus. To save my soul. Been baptised twice. And never felt different. Never felt "saved". Why is that?
I can't answer that for you bud, everyone fells and takes faith differently. But, I will say it sounded like you were just in the motions.

>Fuck why are there so many edgy, ass-blasted Canadian Christians. The only Christians I've met have been mega-beta faggots who were the type to be on the "school council" and make the morning announcements where they couldn't pronounce simple words half the time.
>
>Christianity wouldn't be as good as it is without all the Pagan traditions it co-opted, people who deny this are just as ignorant as the idiots who subscribe to the "new testament" and throw out the old testament. There can't be a new without the old, Jesus's entire point was to enact a prophecy in the old testament. It's a Jewish religion that was morphed into a European semi-Pagan tradition, quit being whiny faggots and looking for a hugbox on Sup Forums all the time. You never see Atheist generals because we're not narcissists and we don't give enough of a shit to be openly hostile to everyone else all the time.
Bump

>Mohammed is the last prophet Allah
[citation needed]

>There are people on this board who unironically follow a religion other than the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
>They actually think they won't go to Hell

Jesus isn't the answer to every question. He was a man. A good man. But a man none the less. As your own books will tell you. Why are your holidays on pagan holidays? Why do you think you have the power to convert people? Why do you "fun post" about your alleged core beliefs?

Which, might I add, the chosen people of God (jews) don't acknowledge Jesus as the son of God. Why do you?

Let's hate the native European religion and worship a kike lol k

join.skype.com/lJqhBlcVO964
pagan skype group

>muh ancestors have been christian for thousands of years.
>thousands of years
>christianity wasnt really a thing in europe until at least the year 1000

>1000 years apart
lel

Paganism can fuck off though.

>Scandinavia is all of Europe

>christianity wasnt really a thing in europe until at least the year 1000
Christianity was made the official religion of Iceland in 1000 AD. It was pretty well established in Europe several centuries earlier.

It's also helpful to point that that Jesus himself hated the secret oligarchy of Jews of his day (The Sanhedrin). They are basically the same organization of powerful Jews today. Jesus Christ is their eternal enemy. They are the ones that originally killed Him. They are the ones afraid of His return.

Fuck Muhammad and fuck brown people.

if you made a discord more people would join im sure

discord code
w68tguT

Fuck off leaf, this is by far the most cringe thread on Sup Forums

ill join, im not a pagan though, im just interested in learning more about it