Was Giving Technology to Savages a Mistake?

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRTsnpeNL4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=kKmU_HpTwCs
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. when they are controlled and maintained by civilized westerners it is fine, regulated. but on their own, yes it is a mistake.

>is giving the keys to a mustang gt to a 12 year old and putting a big bottle of liquor in the passenger seat a bad idea?

Dunno

No. It speeds up them killing each other.

Pretty much.

>It speeds up them killing us.

Corrected.

I didn't think about the bigger picture. You're right.

You know Africa is shit when even the Chinks are complaining about their poor work performance.

They don't keep the technology when it breaks, they're not capable of recreating it. When this happens they either have to buy more or they just go back to mediocrity forever.

This is an easy mistake to fix, but nobody wants to fix it.

>Thank you, Lao Yang

That looks like so much fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRTsnpeNL4U

>Thank you, Lao Yang.
Isn't this just the story of Liberia? I watched that already on Vice; they start eating each other and eventually they run out of heroin, cocaine, and bullets.

>Vice.

Is this the Obama wedding? Pretty sure that's Michelle wearing the dress

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
What the fuck do you care who the cameraman is filming the animal in its natural habitat? Watch the damn video

>direct link to VICE video
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Is this photo in Liberia? That was my husband's guess. He's been to a lot of African shitholes. I'm curious to know if he's right.

Yes, and now we're rolling that fucking boulder up a hill while an eagle eats our god damn liver.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKmU_HpTwCs

>Yes, and now we're rolling that fucking boulder up a hill while an eagle eats our god damn liver.
Oh cool a fellow Chicagoan!

Now that reference I don't understand.

you don't sayyyyy

This was from 2006 or so when Vice redpilled truths and hadn't become some leftist horse shit shilling.

Here Vice shoots on Columbians fucking donkeys. Today they would call this RAYCISS!

youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

>Was Giving Technology to Savages a Mistake?
>Chicago Chimp out capital of USA
>Not participating in CPD threads :(

Thank You, Lao Yang