Karma strikes again!!!!!! Now you know how we feel, you smug leftist fucks

Karma strikes again!!!!!! Now you know how we feel, you smug leftist fucks.

I'm sure he'll get fired just like you guys got Stephen Colbert fired for calling Trump a cocksucker using "le ebic ice cream maymay"

Christ, stop acting like a SJW

Not if Sup Forums does something about it. We can't let racism thrive in America hahaha

>waaah waaah stop using our tactics against us, those are OUR tactics!

Except Sup Forums can't do shit except circle jerk and say nigger

I want less whiny cunts not more

Use this as an opportunity to defend saying nigger. It's perfect.

Read rules for radicals by Saul alinsky. In order to destroy your opposition you have to make them follow their own rules.

Tell that to kathy griffin. Say good bye to liberal smugness.

this

that's why you shove their shit back in their mouths. and keep doing it until they know what their shit tastes like

>A woman is crying, we must really be tough shit!
That's shooting fish in a barrel. Nothing on earth could remove the smugness from that arrogant fuck Bill Maher

concern shilling

then kill yourself so there's one less in the world

People like you are why people buy into the horseshoe theory

people like you are why nooses were invented

OMG HE SAID A WORD HE SAID A WORD OMG WITCH HUNT BUURRRRNNN THE WITCH KILL THE BEAST HE'S CASTING BLACK MAGIC SPELLS HANG EM HIGH HANG EM HIGH BURN THE WITCH

this is what progress looks like

I'm not offend but I won't waste a opportunity to fire this guy.

If the media stands up in defense of (((Maher))) is this not the perfect time to redpill normies on how kikes run the media? Think about it. The average white knows that the N-word is off limits, but if the media says Bill Maher is allowed to say it, people will be looking for answers. Sup Forums can provide those answers.

bahahahahhahah hahahahah

good... good! devour yourselves!

It doesn't really matter because liberals keep doing stupid shit that makes #nevertrumpers who voted Johnson overlook the things they hated about Trump. It means that, when considering the low gas prices and high jobs growth the Republicans will do well in the midterms in 2018 for a party in power and the Democrats will do poorly despite needing to to very well.

Constant liberal attacks on Reagan and Nixon pushed skeptical centrist Republicans into full conservatism, in 2018 and 2020 that will once again play out and Trump will get another landslide re-election like in 1972 and 1984.

Why does the top reply mention Tim Allen's show? Did it get cancelled because he's (in the words of Kathy Griffin) an "old white guy" or what?

Who's the president?

It had too many family values, and not enough degeneracy for what they were doing,

>Karma strikes again!!!!!! Now you know how we feel, you smug leftist fucks.

>HBO
>pay channel.
>firing someone for saying nigger.

here's your "Bwahaha".

some jew lover

They fired a black comedian on HBO for saying nigger, there's no way he isn't getting fired.