UN propaganda video

This video made my puke in my mouth a bit.

if they were all the described traits than the places they are leaving behind would be utopia.

In America where the average IQ is 100 (plus or minus 10 points because niggers and spics dragging down the average) you can safely assume your average person is pretty fucking trash.

Coming from a third world country? I hate to dehumanize but they are going to be psychologically and biologically molded by the shithole they came from. They are as close to animals as a human being can get.

Fuck nigs get money

Keep refugees out

idk what youre talking about all i see are future physicist and neurosurgeons

Capitalism needs an underclass of dark skinned subhumans who mindlessly consume, buying Air Jordans and eating at KFC. The media will control them with manufactured outrage and movements like Black Lives Matter which give them a false sense of control over their destinies. In reality they exist only to propagate themselves and give birth to more slaves.

>humans

Leftists are fucking mental

Wow that is disgusting. Time to defund and evict this poison.

It's a troll you idiot

Who wrote this so that I can visit them and give them salvation?

Leftists are part of a religious cult.
>original sin (white privilege/inherent racial bias)
>messiah (propped up leaders like Obama who promise salvation from the evils of racism)
>repentance (apologizing for being white, giving your money and shit to non-whites in acts of forgiveness)
>heretics (racists, xenophobes, bigots, nazis, etc)

It's scientifically proven religion affects the brain in the same way drugs, love and sex do. What's the common theme with leftist ideology? It's all emotional appeal, feeling good about yourself. That's why it's difficult if not impossible to show these people that their ideology is self destructive, it's like trying to tell a heroin addict he has a problem.

This

My country is setting up temp agencies for highly skilled refugees. The catch? They don't need to prove they have the degrees or even what they have been doing

Like no one has ever thought that before in real life. Youre a retard. It still takes a deranged mind to write that

Well that shit is just going to devalue water front prices.

finally i might be able to afford a house by the beach at the cost of living in the middle of a nigger infested sharia law controlled zone.

When the internationalists took over Russia they killed all the smart people, are they trying to do it again by destroying the schools?

This is cringe

Every time I see these big packed boats of theirs, I just want to take a small speed boat or yacht and patrol the waters where they are all coming from in their rubber dinghies and take potshots at them with a pellet gun to sink them in the middle of the ocean.
It just seems like it would be so immensely satisfying to do.

Oh shit, not SCIENCE CONSEQUENCES. Those are the worst kind, they'll never be the same!

Quit listening to the JewN

according to the UN, that video promotes genocide (except when it's white people)

I understand that this is the plan but it is such a short term goal. I really don't understand how they can be so naive, or maybe it is because all the EU leaders are childless, they have no sense of protecting a future, but instead take advantage of the present with no thought for consequence.

These migrants are not finding jobs on a mass scale. In fact, very few contribute towards the society other than spending money. That money is coming from the government directly from the taxpayer. The more that come, the more they will tax the people. Those with enough money and sense will flee the EU, those barely breaking through the poverty line will inevitably give up working knowing that the benefit system will produce equal pay without having to slave 50+ hours a week. The entire welfare system and economical system will collapse and the EU turns into South Africa. For what? Any why would the UN believe this to be desirable?

>90%
[citation needed]

Shes a hottie

welcome to democracy with term limits
your main mission objective as a top politician is to survive your term(s) without an economic recession/ depression
the UN is like 75% niggers/ midslimes, it's working well for their people

Liberal garbage