How'd you pussy-ass white boys enjoy your website being taken down for a time...

How'd you pussy-ass white boys enjoy your website being taken down for a time? I did that shit and it was just a taste of my powers. I went easy on you. You know, got a bunch of people on this website forum that got animosity against black guys cuz their dicks are bigger than em. You're the guys that's jealous because you don't carry, you don't possess BBC, you don't possess that GOD GENE. Keep being jealous. Keep wondering why your wife is asking for cuckholds, keep wondering why your girlfriend asks for cuckholds and wishing to be fucked by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that'll pipe them down until the point where they can feel each and every last spectacle of their pussy getting vibrated and thrusted into the Orgasms that spews out! Keep saying nigger, keep saying black. COME ON. You cuckholds. You love it. You love this shit, I'LL BE THAT MONKEY. I'LL BE THAT MONKEY, yep with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick, she's imagining a huge black cock, why do you think your bitches get huge dildos? Because you guys don't possess the BBC GENE. Thats why you're upset, no BBC GENE = Anger. You're upset with these African cocks, these rhino dicks. Thats why you say nigger all the time. I get it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=0IfzRf1DtxQ

looks like someone needs to brush their yellow ass teeth. No girl will fuck you with that ugly mug.

I've done blacked plenty bitches. Countless bitches. I've probably africanized and negroized your own mother herself.

Thats what i thought biatch.

Im white and have fucked heaps of black chicks who say my dicks the biggest they ever had. Youre a real racist guy saying all blacks have big dicks its just not true. Stop being a racist guy dude.

i remember this thread from 12 hours ago, and its back word for word

And if you dont believe me just ask your mom

Nothing is more overrated than black cock

Nignog

cuck-holds lol.

>he larps as a nigger on a Lithuanian tap dancing forum

everyone that doesnt know this pasta needs to get that ass banned.

Where the black chicks in Australia? Shut your lying ass up.

Believe whatever the fuck you wanna believe. But know this, I got the BBC and the BBC God genes so I already won cuckhold.

This proves he's a nigger.

>ITT white person pretending to be a nigger
True pottery

We have this thread everyday.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Oh noooo every girl loves the white man... so sad.

Okcupid aint real life. That charts bullshit. You lames making me laugh. 'bout to get some head and relax... from a white bitch.

Sage

White folks continue to be winning. The BBC crowd wants to believe they are good at something so feel free to dream. Meanwhile white women show no interest in you a while black women desperately want job/money/car/house that the white man has in spades.

You'll be real enamored with BBC when your getting it in proson.

You a fan of gap?

Ooooh he is feeling too burned... get in the water bucket and cool down!

Im fittin' to put a Black baby like that in yo' sister or yo momma, spread out my BBC God genes a bit.

Don't worry, she'll abort the baby meanwhile the blackies are all slobbering over those white genes. After all, they can feel in their ovaries that the 25% european admixture in the so-called "African Americans" is just not enough...

You assumed a lot, thinking Im gonna read your lame ass chart.

Good point, I forgot you guys have poor reading skills.

Im not a beta male nerd who likes to read bullshit like you. I'm a badass Black bull with throbbing musculature and HEAVY BBC God gene involvement. Why would i wanna read that shit? The fuck outta here nerd.

Nigger feels inferior to whites. Posts a thread to deal with his insecurities. Is still a primitive, low IQ lesser evolved nigger when it's over and done.

If you said that shit to me in real life, to the face of Black Masculinity, me, I would beat you to within an inch of your life. Im just waiting to unload on a racist ass pussy weakling like you.

Oh man, I would love it.