You guys all look so silly when you lose your minds over the actions of a single religion (out of the thousands out...

You guys all look so silly when you lose your minds over the actions of a single religion (out of the thousands out there).

Very, very silly (and racist too!)

I wish WBC would start gunning people down. I'm hankering for a happening.

WBC don't kill people, they just act like dicks

Whens the last time Westboro tards killed a person? At the end of the day they're all bark with no bite. Muzzies can't go a day stirring shit up.

When the Westboro Baptist Church kills 22 people with a suicide bombing, call me. Until then fuck off.

All bark?

Explain to me why they are always at funerals, schools and concerts, harassing people. Now.

>when you lose your minds over the actions of a single religion (out of the thousands out there)
What religion are you referring to exactly?

shut up stupid anti-fa scum. Go let the rabbi fuck you in the ass again you queer freak.

One of those groups held a sign. The other exploded children.

No mate, you look very silly silly
for claiming religions are a 'race'
Go back to school
and while you're at it, know this
God does not have a religion

I thought we could go a day, just ONE DAY, without this cancerous faggot.

Isn't it hypocritical to generalise all republicans whist defending muslims for being generalised?

>saying mean things about faggots is equivalent to a suicide bombing

Y'all don't be stupid. Be postin' in a bait thread

The WBC are a bunch of faggots larping as extremists so they can sue people when they get hit.

It's a scam and they're scum, like you.

>Very, very silly (and racist too!)
Racist against who? What does religion have to do with race?

>Explain to me why they are always at funerals, schools and concerts, harassing people. Now.
To protest against a way of life they dislike.

They've backwards idiots, but they know how to get attention without killing people, so the government leaves them alone.

You can't go a month in this day an age without a single muslim injuring or killing a dozen or more innocent people.

That's barking you stupid fucking nigger.

WBC doesnt kill people or even violently attack people; as shitty as they fucking are they at least dont chimp out

So, how many people died when the WBC showed up at the funerals, I mean besides the one already there?

I don't like them. I think they're idiots. I disagree with them. But equating them with actual terrorists? Please.

Hurt feelings are very different than a body count.

Stay silent? No one talks about the WBC any more because they became irrelevant. At least we agree though OP, shitskins dying overseas is equally offensive to a white person's funeral being protested. Glad we all agree that white people are that much more superior than other races that this is a fair comparison. It's not really a big deal when shitskins kill other shitskins. It is a big deal when people are disrespectful to a white person's funeral.

>muslims
bomb the fuck out of people. run over crowds in trucks. light people on fire for showing hair or smoking on the wrong day. "honor rape" their children, etc etc
>westboro
walks around with "god hates fags. god hates soldiers" signs and shout at people.

Gonna say that one of these things is probably worse than the other.

Both are equally disgusting and represent isolated radicalism within communities of billions. If you can separate the KKK and the WBC from Christianity, then you can separate ISIS from Islam. If you can't, go to your Safe Space where Cheeto can cuddle you.

I'm ignoring the other troll comments, by the way. Sad! Covfefe!

i don't separate westboro from Christianity. they say they are Christians, and i am inclined to believe them. Isis say they are Islamist so i am inclined to believe them. one group is a global terrorist org and one is not. i prefer to take care of the larger problem first.
>Sad! Covfefe!
god you guys are shit at memes. been how many years now and it hasn't gotten any better. whoever is paying you is wasting their money.

[citation needed]

Dumb frogposter