Other urls found in this thread:

rei.com/product/861791/rei-co-op-sahara-cargo-shorts-mens
youtube.com/watch?v=98TJC27Kx1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oo la la

biggu whitu penisu

It's always fucking "hiking" shoes with these travelling hippy fucks

"""""politics"""""

Japan for the Japanese. White piggu go home.

kek
humidity + moving around a lot as opposed to sitting around your usual local hangouts = deal with my shorts, rice niggers

The Japanese can have the clay, just here 4 the ez poon.

OHHH FUCKA DAT TITE YERRO PUSSY WIT YOU BIGU WAITU COCKUUUUUUUU

What's the problem with shorts?

Why would I choose to sweat more when it's hot?

The socks really protect my ankles from skeeter bites.

Thank GOD I don't do this.

Only way I could get negative pussy.

Canada for the Chinks. White pepo buy my poperty fo 3 millin

Listen to this guy, he knows what's up.

Why do Japanese men wear boots when they've never worked with their hands in their lives? Why are they also all under 120 pounds?

What's wrong with this outfit?
If I am gonna be walking a lot sightseeing I might as well wear some comfy shoes and shorts are the way to go desu.

gotta sag them shits, family

>t-that's me
How do I fix this problem?

What the hell is wrong with shorts and tshirt?

Never tuck in a t-shirt or polo, if you're gonna wear cargo shorts they better be baggy and come past the knee, shorts require ankle socks, if your socks aren't dress socks they're white socks, and put on a damn belt. The shirt and shorts don't even match for fuck's sake

They're comfortable to wear while walking, which tourists tend to do a lot. What's the problem?

u gay lmao

Relax, fags. It's literally a product image from REI.

rei.com/product/861791/rei-co-op-sahara-cargo-shorts-mens

Could someone realistically describe what would happen if I just decked some slope in the face on a busy Tokyo street?

but you guys dress this way over here!

Do you actually think I thought that was a picture of OP?

Everyone would gawk and if you ran you'd later be tracked down by autistic police because every square inch is under surveillance.

only college professors want to go to japan apparently lol

>not even wearing traditional japanese clothes while in japan
god what stupid GAJIAN

>u gay lmao
Nope. Just know how to dress like a fucking adult. If you're in a foreign country, you should be wearing a suit.

>tfw you unironicly love Rei

pretty sure thats how my oncles and grandpa dress too.

Fag

Shorts cool the white man's testicles so that his sperm is in peak condition to fertilize Japanese wombs.

>my onlces
ching chong is that you?

Do I look gay to you?

damn that's class

Quebec.

cargo shorts are the best bottom wear. where else do i put my cargo?

why is your house sideways

Tong ting ping long ching chang chong long! Ting ling ling ling pong ting ching long, pong long ling. Ching chong long tong ling ting chong long?

I know right, perfect place to put my vape and fidget spinner.

>japan

If they go past your knee they aren't shorts. Shorts should be about halfway down your thigh.

Freeze!

Nigger in Japan getting arrested.

OP right now

Japan belongs to australian aboriginals
Asians GTFO of aboriginal homeland

Every Australian I have ever met was wearing jorts like pic related. I would never take fashion advice from one of you.

>be me
>be white
>family lives in bay area california
>father is early 60s white male
>literally dresses like a white foreign tourist everywhere he goes

>typical old white guy ugly white running shoes or hiking shoes/sandals with calf length white socks
>cargo shorts
>wears caps of random sports teams and companies because he is a food plant inspector so they give him "swag" when he goes places
>literally wears a backpack full of bottled water just going to san francisco

a complete embarrassment

Their stuff is pricey, but most isn't as pricey as Patagonia. Not as good quality though.

this is kek

this is truth, even here in usa.

R-review brah?

All suits and no jeans makes Jack a huge faggot

fuck off. is right.

No, but you look drunk

This.
Fuck chinks who complain about immigration when their pasty slant eye'd asses are fucking everywhere already anyways shit on their graves

Around blacks, watch your japs?

Is that trudeau?

No, he died in manchester, remember?

Fuck japs they wiped out an entire black civilization by all out massacres and breeding them out of existence

I'm not sorry, see you in a week.

U N D E R R A T E D

I wear jeans, cowboy boots, a button up shirt, and a nice belt
Will Japanese girls worship the BTC?

Luckily cameras were invented just in time to capture the last few pure ainu who were BLACK

The ainu weren't niggers user. They still exist.

Ken Marino

youtube.com/watch?v=98TJC27Kx1U

Shit I forgot BTC is bitcoin

>"You absolutely cannot dress like this, because reasons."

Nah. I'm a health nut. No drinking for me.

>Never tuck in a t-shirt or polo
Ok kid, some of us like to look professional. Tucked in shirts is a skinhead thing too, fashion forward faggots have been ripping off skinhead style for ages. Only reason I don't tuck my shirt in is because I'm carrying. It does look pretty kid-ish when I wear an untucked polo, and sucks I can't ironically wear suspenders.

>if you're gonna wear cargo shorts they better be baggy and come past the knee
Oh look guys it's the early 2000's again, everybody break out your wallet chains and walkmans with limp bizkit CD's in them. No, baggy shorts are for spics and niggers, I didn't get these aesthetic quads to cover them up and be worried about people seeing my fucking knees.

>shorts require ankle socks, if your socks aren't dress socks they're white socks
Ankle socks lmao, again you're a kid. Dress socks are for dressing up, and you never fucking wear white socks, that's a known rule. Are you from the Midwest or south or something where style is 10-15 years behind?

Just fuck you, fuck you, they were fucking black the were bred out of existence they say they werent black because the feral jap animals dont like blacks, here is an original ainu with a mixed baby, they forced them to have asian partners so they would be bred out

They exist in people that are like 1/4 ainu at the most

>>nips don't work
>literally all of the best tools in every trade are japanese made

You're a bit of a fuckwit

This japanese beta male fad is getting outa control lol.

Those dudes more manly and responsible than probably 90% of the globe.

>kid
I wear a suit almost every day. I know how to dress, and I certainly don't dress like no kid.

chicks can wear ankle socks, but if you're a dude the only reason you better be showing your ankle in public is at the beach/a pool

black reebok socks left down. definitely not white socks, definitly not dress socks.

This. I don't understand how the beta male meme and the Japanese women are traditional and feminine meme can co-exist. Who do you think keeps the women that way??

You look like a faggot in desperate need of a Taylor

Cringe.

>in japan
Haha what an unfortunate choice of words

here is more proof, pure Ainu, Fuck the jap pigs

>shorts stop above the knee
Thats not white

Better skinny than morbidly obese i suppose

Damn good warranty though

WHITO PIGGU GO HOME
WHITO PIGGU GO HOME
WHITO PIGGU GO HOME

short shorts are the whitest invention in history, you insatiable queer.

thats not a japanese male though, actual japanese men are black, here is a picture of an Actual Japanese man and his Asian wife and son

So they can breed petite daughters for the white man's delight.

There are no actual Japanese left just foreign Asian scum, The ainu are as close to original Japanese as it gets but theyre usually only about 1/4 ainu , At most

those are obviously dravidian, not australoid.

How many prostitutes did you have to flay to make that couch?

Enrichment achieved.

Yeah I cringe really hard when I see Europeans in the middle of Tokyo with backpacks and tank tops.

When in Asia you should always over dress and never wear shorts. Shorts are for kids.

I thought dravidian was Australoid either way theyre still black

The fact that in the US you have the feminazis, the SWJ retards led by women feminazis and the cucked males in Europe is saying all there is to say.

If the males in the US and Europe were as watchfull over their females as Japan shit like the muslim invasion of europe and stuff like the Ape Uprising in Evergreen wouldnt happen.

just ur mom

I dream of the day where niggers in the West are only remembered in photographs being shitposted by a loser Aussie.

fucking kek, just spent 10 min laughing at these