Why are commies such insufferable faggots?

why are commies such insufferable faggots?

If they weren't insufferable faggots they wouldn't have felt so rejected & so self-hating, so they probably wouldn't have embraced Marxist doctrine.

Every Communist thinks they're the next Lenin.

They are not people. They act like untrained puppies

because they never read Stirner

>Let's do things that will further our mutual self-interest and fuck over everyone else.
>Ok.

Not an argument.

Lovely policies you got there, pal

Labour a shit.
We need some real commie hours here.

Yep having a separate ministry for every vegetable on the market proved itself to be such an efficient form of control in 1950s Britain

A lot of Sup Forums mis-characterizes communism as being an ideology of lazy people who just want someone else to give them money. That's not true.

What Sup Forums does not realize is that these LARPing faggots do not want to be the worker in the factory. They think that they are smart enough to run the factory. They think that ideology can create anything. Their knowledge of Marxism will create all things. These are the people who think that they will be in charge.

These are the biggest faggots of all. Suppose they get what they want. They lead the revolution, but the economy starts failing and people start blaming each other. The first to go are the rich. The second to go are the useful idiots because they always turn out to be the most emphatic opponents of communism when it collapses. Best to kill them before they get the chance.

You think you will have a position in the new revolutionary state comrade? Nope. It's not real communism, is it? Well, if you think that, then you are hindering the revolution.

Nice knowing you comrade.
*the sound of a rifle shot is heard in the distance*

Venezuela?

Is this pasta? Or did you actually make such an effort to write down this essay?

Not pasta at all. If it were, I'd probably write it a bit better than i did, but i'm a bit drunk and just thought about what based Yuri said.

If you think that it is worthy of pasta, then go for it. By all means, pasta the shit out of it.

What I meant is that Sup Forumsacks don't give a shit about threads like this since it's mainly Americans here and for them communism is a meme.

Also, noone serious calls himself a communist exept for teenage autists. And those college students are right in their claims, no real prols will come to shoot them in the head because with all factories gone to Asia you have no traditional workers left. Those not obliterated yet will get killed off by automation.

Soros picks only those who act the worst and scream the loudest for the big cash club, that's why they all want to lead the 'revolution'.

>Soros picks only those who act the worst and scream the loudest
>Muh moderate muslims narrative
You don't understand.Logic,moderation,arguments,brilliance etc and communism are always mutually exclusive.
These people are 100% serious communists even if it sounds ridiculus.

Not an argument

What a laughable representation of Stirner's work.

hes 'work' was telling everyone to be a spear-chuking nigger

>hes 'work' was telling everyone to be a spear-chuking nigger
>hes work
>chuking
apparently you got the memo, nigger

>You don't understand
>Logic,moderation,arguments,brilliance etc and communism are always mutually exclusive

Dude my family lived in the actual communism, I know this better than anyone. Everything communists say = opposite of the truth.

My point was it doesn't matter what those people believe themselves to be, they know there is no employment for their intersectional feminist theory and african studies degrees. That's where this behavior comes from, only politically involved organizations will employ them.

>a spelling mistake was made
>looks like the argument is mine!
Kys

>a spelling mistake
>Australian education
He made multiple mistakes like a nigger, are you a nigger?

Their ideology is based on theft, thieves are insufferable faggots.

kill yourself homo
the individual is a spook

>individual is a spook

wow no shit

>he still thinks spook = negative