Indian man
who can own a rock who can own a tree only the great spirit

how does pol respond

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*kills you*

Fun Fact: That guy is actually Italian.

Isn't that guy an Italian larping as a Native?

*scalps prairie nigger*

Fuck. Too late now.

Oh well, no one will care.

look just give us back the beads we PAID you with, along with your original receipt,and we'll trade back.
That's as fair as you could ask for.

Respect your treaties.

Leonard Nimoy isn't Italian, jackass.

FPBP

he looks like a guinea. he's a fuckin' guinea, ain't he?

kek fpbp

Well if your made up religion says I can't own things then I guess I'm fucked. We should all just listen to whatever savages say the spooky ghosts want us to do.

Tanto, these people chopped down the World Trees.

Do not fuck with them.

we kicked your ass and took your rock and tree. go cry into your bottle of firewater about it

Technically since you were all nomads who moved with the seasons according to the animals migratory habits, you didn't own shit, redman. Also, you pretty much contradicted yourself since you and your people are not "The Great Spirit."

*drops bombshell*

north east indians were ancient europeans

I offer him five shiny beads and a pint of Early Times whiskey for the great spirit's rock and tree.
>SOLD!
And thus I now own the land between the rock and tree. The free market works.

>foolish white man, Indian hunt all day and have sex all night, only white man thinks he can improve upon that
>*builds civilization*

That's the crying dude from the pollution commercial. Why do you want a response to a straw man, tho?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

Fuck off we took it by force, Take it back by force if you want it.

Kek, my first thought as well
'First Nations' BTFO

Fair trade: six beaver pelts and a blanket for New Jersey and two squaws.

Srsly tho, there's nobody alive that was wronged to give anything back to, nor anyone alive who has stolen anything. So much propaganda relies on resentments of the past, but most of the tribes around here know that the horse was responsible for spreading disease to which the people had no resistance. The horse, which they found a great blessing, was also a bit of a curse.
Anyway, the tribes are all mixed, nobody much cares cuz Americans are all mutts.