What's with this recent trend in Hollywood where the villain is actually the good guy and doing god's work but no one...

What's with this recent trend in Hollywood where the villain is actually the good guy and doing god's work but no one acknowledges it?

What are the Jews trying to pull again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7IWLZcVU64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Col. Kurtz did nothing wrong

It's the Luciferian philosophy. It goes something like this: In the garden of eden story, god is actually the villain, and lucifer is the saviour of man. God was cruel and vindictive, keeping adam and eve prisoner in the garden in total ignorance. Lucifer through his agent Satan set man free and told them that they too could one day become as gods, and that that's what god feared.

The entire collection of secret societies on earth collectively known as the Illuminati believe in the luciferian philosophy, though are not actually devil worshippers but strict humanists, they just use the story as a metaphor for their ideology.

>no one acknowledges it

Only the illuminated acknowledges it, which is a tiny minority of people on Earth.

its an acknowledgement that most moral issues aren't black and white and real life moral issues are more complicated than the good guy/bad guy dichotomy

nothing to see here

Is the film decent?

This. Read up on Mystery Babylon if you seek the truth OP, if your too hip your dad listen to Willam Coopers ratio shoe that he did. Also SPBP

>killing pirates
>complicated moral issue

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed uh?

Characters who are evil for evil's sake are boring

not always

Maybe the likes are just demonizing your God?

Its okay, I think. It rehashes stuff from the first movie, but not to the degree of something like The Force Awakens did with A New Hope.

First is still the clear best Pirates movie though.

Sauce me

Pirates of the Carribean: Salazar did nothing wrong

It is absolutely terrible. The female lead is utterly insufferable. There is no real plot, and they kill off the only character that was still lending any value to the series (although his character was terribly written in this one).

I was extremely disappointed. The 4th was tolerable, but mediocre--the chick was hot and didn't talk. This one was just...jewed.

he didnt have enough rope to do what jack did, of course he did something wrong for which he was cursed

stop watching jew trash

>Pirates of the Carribean
gay

Dio is literally the best villain in any media.

I don't know. you're the one watching hollywood still. why don't you tell us more about this crazy trend thing

Yes, much more than 4. But Salazar deserved more screentime

worst acting in any pirate movies. no chemistry.

I'll give you that the female lead was easily the worst in the franchise. Probably my biggest problem with the movie.

Notice how he even said "the sea was almost... PURE"

Fucking kike director just had to add that in.

he was too good at his job, worked himself out of work.

"The Garden" is a metaphor for the various serfdoms and slave castes the elites force the peasants into. Satan is the knowledge of how to free yourself from the garden. The idea of it being heavily is the propagandists fable being fed to it's inhabitants.

Joseph was preparing the peasants to accept cuckoldry when their Lord comes to impregnate their wife.

Everything deep about Christianity comes from repackaged ancient wisdom. Christianity is a retelling of all memes of civilization designed to put Jews at the center of the universe.

sorry I haven't seen your stupid pirate movie.
im talking about moral issues in general.

heavenly*

>Jews
They're being bought out by the Chinese, which is why you see the endless array of sequels and remakes without much social justice crap.

It's funny because I watched it with German dub. The voice actors for the young guy and the woman were atrocious, so I it again with original sound, and the actors are even more terrible than the voice actors. Even Depp and the background guys.

The woman basically just exists for Jew feminism propaganda, nothing else. And since the plot revolves around here, well...

It's shit.

At least Depp warned us, though; he said this movie won't be something Trump voters would like.

It was a step above 4. That one was so forgettable I forgot 99% of it and when I saw it on tv a few weeks ago it was like watching it for the first time again.

movies have always been propaganda

youtube.com/watch?v=w7IWLZcVU64

Dec 1941 the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour. This was a psyop designed to get Americans to want a war. Americans are the easiest people to manipulate.

Sup Forums's achilles heel

kikes are the grit in the oyster that generate the pearl of civilisation

Movie would've been at least decent if they didn't rush the ending. I was expecting Salazar and his men to die in an actual ship-to-ship battle (despite how OP his ship is), not drown like fucking pussies.
Also found it rather disappointing the Flying Dutchman didn't do shit in the film (muuuhh curse). It could've helped immensely against Salazar, but nope.
The "whoreologist" joke was pretty funny.
Other than that, that's about it. tl;dr – the ending is complete shit.