Is Calvin and Hobbes red-pilled?

Is Calvin and Hobbes red-pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Complete-Calvin-Hobbes-Bill-Watterson/dp/1449433251/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496474073&sr=8-1&keywords=calvin and hobbes set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love this comic.

Too bad the fucking rednecks with their piece of shit stickers with Calvin pissing on logos had to ruin it all. Mother fuckers.

(You)

I once had a fat stack of these comics. Attack of the Deranged Killer something something Snowmen and all that shit. All the big collections too.

Holy fuck nostalgia overdose.

Idc if its redpilled I gotta dig through my parents house ASAP and see if they still have them.

How did that "ruin it all", snowflake?

Well faggot, would you like to share one of their comics that you think is redpilled?

Well its kind of like seeing a tramp stamp on a bar skank. You can tell that person with that sticker is probably a low life of some sort.

Look into that lawsuit

Way ahead of it's time.

Here is a comic strip referring to Sup Forums.

Love this comic. I have all of them. Love how Bill Watterson never jew'd out and went full on merchandise with the series. However this has nothing to do with politics.

Amen, fucking cunts have zero respect for Watterson's wishes.

It's a mix, but was speaking truth like the comics about the MSM, political polls, and the education system. But as a kid, I appreciated Calvin's imagination, and will share the comics with my kids.

Reminder that Calvin and Hobbes ran in the same pages as pic related

Engulfed in the smoke from the wreckage, oddly still alive, we stood no more than a few feet apart. I looked into his arrogant eyes and asked him very politely: How do you fucking sleep at night?!

Watterson made an intentional choice in his career to not license Calvin and Hobbes. Truck stickers and plush toys and coffee mugs all cheapen the original creation.

Garfield used to be a good comic in Davis' prime. Now look at the lack of respect that it holds in popular culture. It's bottom of the barrel garbage while C&H is upheld as fine art.

>snowflake
Same way that word was ruined. Morons missing the point.

Garfield is beyond art.

Those videos are pretty amazing, actually.

He made a buttload from the comic syndication and didn't want to ruin the magic of it by selling out. I can respect that

The problem with Garfield is it went on so long that the namesake has lost all relevance while Jon slowly became a parody of Homer Simpson that paints men as bumbling fools.

Yes, but only in that cynicism and being inquisitive have been pushed outside of the norm. Same with Dilbert

Yes.
I have a giant 4 volume set that includes ever comic ever printed. I swear this comic raised me and set my morals to this day.

>I will never be a kid again at my childhood house with my calvin and hobbes books reading them on my bed piled high with beanie babies
fuck you Time, you have stolen everything away from me

He used to do all sorts of cool side stories in his strip, stuff like going out to Jon's parent's farm and whatnot.

But yeah, you're nail on head there.

>snowflake

I was thinking about these comics the other day but I couldn't put a finger on what they were called because I forgot. Thanks for reminding me, OP. Have an aesthetic Anglo as compliment.

it's true, like hicks read calvin and hobbes anyway.

Same minus owning the comics today. Is this volume set still in print?

I loved these expanded comics. Simply the best.

yes it looks like this and its worth it
amazon.com/Complete-Calvin-Hobbes-Bill-Watterson/dp/1449433251/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496474073&sr=8-1&keywords=calvin and hobbes set

I have every single one of the books, collections and all.

I should re-read them.

Yep. That's the exact 4 volume set I had growing up.
It's great.

Thanks user!!!

Will be interesting to see if I missed any at all.

Same, that and 20th century Simpsons

based proto-NEET

seriously

This one is pretty fucking fantastic in context of Sup Forums.

>>I will never be a kid again at my childhood house with my calvin and hobbes books reading them on my bed piled high with beanie babies
>fuck you Time, you have stolen everything away from me
Feels.jpg

vs this

>copying Watterson 20 years later
Jesus

topkek

Sup Forums in one image