>Sup Forums memes Trump to presidency
>therefore there was Russian interference to elect Trump

looks like the russians are responsible

what did he mean by this

>using the jewcard as shield
smart

it means it was the russians fault after all

w-woh... it all makes sense now

Putin and Trump are literally owned by kikes, if you can't see that, you're a fucking idiot

>tfw the russians have hijacked the ID system so they can have epic IDs
god fucking damn it how deep are they in this shit

Putin's always been fully ZOG'd. But he's probably dogwhistling the jews in the media here.

Proof or it didnt happen. Wouldnt the jews want the Paris climate agreement signed? If he is owned, then why didnt he do the agreement?

+1

Russia isn't seen as a standing member of Europe so they cuck him from everything including the G summit

From what I gather, that's why he isn't in the agreement

Because Trump is finally listening to Bannon, not (((Jared and Ivanka))) or MacMaster and other neocons. Bannon is one of the few people in the Trump administration who I know for a fact is free of kike control.

politico.com/story/2017/06/02/trump-supporters-paris-exit-239088

Checked. Use archiving
>politico com/story/2017/06/02/trump-supporters-paris-exit-239088
archive.is/57KhL

Putin laying down the thruth bombs.

THis fucking Anti-Russia histeria was born only, and only after that cunt Hilarry lost.

Its non stop in the American Media, Trump did this with the Russians, Trump did that with the Russians.

But never

NEVER

a single piece of evidence.

>official source,unamed source, people on the inside, people in the know, my grandma, ET

Fuck off America.

It's time for the left to drop it's bullshit, trump is president nothing will change that

but bro US Coast Guard intelligence is on the 17 intel agencies who say Russia may have influenced !!!

Yes yes it's clearly not the Jews right jewtin?

kek, based kraut for once

holy shit he really did do it.
cool

>aliens may have visited our planet
>JFK may have been killed by a random lunatic
>America may have lost the Vietnam war

So many aunt May's

Russian are the new Jews
They are scarier than before

I think he wants to take prey on liberal white guilt paranoia by making them feel like they're as evil as antisemites.

Wait. Russians aren't Jews?

The truth is that the Russian government is acting all deceptive and ambiguous when it was really our own orchestrating this all and we're pinning it on them, the ultimate 'meme espionage' so to speak.

he knew when he said russia didn't do the hacking... but "patriotic russians" might of

it's time amercia puts putin in a world of hurt

"During a stay in Israel, Andrew Breitbart and Larry Solov conceived of the idea of founding Breitbart News Network, with "the aim of starting a site that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel. We were sick of the anti-Israel bias of the mainstream media and J-Street."[5]"

mfw the guy who own's breitbart's parents are from russia

I can't even fathom how the anti-jew lobby got/continues to get played this hard