Can we finally settle what language Europe shall use post-Brexit?

Yes, German and French are the most logical choices. But German seems to be controversial for historic reasons and French is just too faggish.

How about using a language that is useful for people on a global stage? I thus vote for Mandarin. If Europe adopted Mandarin and convinced Russia to also speak Mandarin, we would make a powerful alliance.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/videos/video135543622/FDP-Politiker-fordert-Englisch-als-Amtssprache.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_National_Railway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are so fucking cucked.

should still be english

people aren't switching lingua franca overnight because of fucking brexit lmao

Hebrew

China new best ally

We have friendus nou.

This also Ireland's still in the EU lmao

>a fritz is plotting again on how to make a better world for him and his own "people'

Mandarin.

>implying the EU doesn't belong to the US

SHUT UP CHINK
WE'LL NUKE YOU BACK TO THE STONE AGE
YOUR TIME IS ALMOST UP

SAGE

Everyone should learn dutch

allah is gonna have a fun time

Russian of course.

Sorry moshe fake resurrected ancient languages don't count

>st. Petersburg somewhere near Arhangelsk

What the fuck

Arabic

>>Arabic

Sad but true

French really is the best choice.

>Germany

I doubt anyone learns this gravel in mouth language outside of absolute necessity.

Another reason leave EU.
You german cucks are totaly crazy realy.
Do you think whole Europe will learn your language for your ego boost?

Arabic is the only logical choice

Good fucking luck with the top of the Tibetan Plateau.

I know the Chinese have build one rail road over it but that's a very special rail road with different engines, track gauge and passenger cars fitted with oxygen masks.

The average elevation is 4,500m. Which is higher than the highest peak in the Rocky Mountains, Mount Elbert at 4,400m

Latin

May will cancel the Brexit

Keep it in English as it still remains lingua franca in Europe and rest of the world.

Europeans aren't smart enough to speak 中文

[THIS IS WHAT RICE NIGGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

Those fucking mentally ill degenerate faggots are going too far, what's next, identifying as trans-atlantics?

So goddamn cucked...this is a new level of cuckery

pls no. Foreignera butcher our butifel langauge.. Lets just keep it simple. English is easy, practical and a mix-match langauge by nature. Dutch is much closer to it's Germanic roots, and as such far too succeptible for bastardisation by foreigners. Just look at what's happening in our own education system..
>muh tenses too hard, muh dt too hard, die meisje, frikaNdel etc

They will ruin it.

We will uniroinically declare war on you in the near future. Can't wait.

Arabic

If you got rid of the subjunctive, maybe.

What are you going to do? Send the Paki hordes across the channel with butter knives?

Ok, chinese are better bosses anyway.

Latins the obvious choice.

You know English because of America, not the UK.

Idiot. That's all.

Why does your flag look like a sandwich?

HAHAHAAHHA. And Americans know English because it's our fucking langauge.

Shipping container from Shanghai to Frankfurt in less than 2 weeks...

Hahahahahahahaha
Burger education

Greek.

>That St Petersburg location on the map
BUSINESS INSIDE = LÜGENPRESSE

and English in America because of England.

Finnish obviously, since it's the most beautiful, the most logical but still flexible language.

Should be English, because nobody speaks your fucked up languages outside of your bubble.

Meanwhile pls explain why St. Petersburg has been moved to Archangel?

Ave Macronius Augustus Orbis Imperator!

What I mean is your country is insignificant and people know English because America is the most important country in the world. Brexit does nothing to change how important English is.

how many jewish cocks have you sucked today?

>implying you won't be jailed for speaking anything other than arabic in the next 10 years

>that St Petersburg
American education everyone

Arabic

it doesn't go over the tibetan plateau you fucking retard. jesus christ why are american so fucking stupid?

Lmao your education is utterly fucking shite. We had the largest empire in the world, and it included you. You speak our native language even after you declared independence you stupid fucking cuck.

go back to r/norge you filthy kike

That empire is gone and unimportant. Nobody is going to learn English because Brits speak it.

Also China-KZ rail link location is wrong. It is at 44°09'01.94" N 80°24'27.56" E

>British ancestry makes a tiny percentage of whites in America
>lots of Germans, French, Italians and Hispanics
>they still kept English as their only language

Our language is just that superior.

You stupid fuck it's still history and it's why English is the lingua franca. I'm not arguing with you anymore. American education isn't even a meme at this point.....

Swedish
Its kinda like english

Shut the fuck up you idiot yuropoor. If an American says something it's correct, facts don't fucking matter, we make the facts around here.

Serious question, why would the EU change it, just to spite Britain for leaving? Almost all of the languages spoken in the EU are only spoken in the EU, whereas English is everywhere. Also I'd like to see how long it would take for the EU to decide between German or French.

Whether or not we got English from the UK or their colonized is irrelevant, he's talking about the present.

Most of my foreign friends claim to have learned English watching Hollywood movies, American music videos, American-version dubbed video games, anime, or like game shows like Family Feud or something. Usually media from the US. However, some might pronounce things like "water" like an American (a d sound for t) but still write in UK English like the word "colour" instead of color.

If Americans spoke Swahili it would be the lingua franca.

Yours looks like an asshole.

It's a notorios troll who uses every possible option, give him credit.

Ideal globalist pidgin language, hence it will be the case, it will just get more embarrassing.

>Can we finally settle what language Europe shall use post-Brexit
Can a Muslim finally blow you up so you stop embeaassing the flag?

Kek

That doesn't answer my question though. Why Subway colors?

White represents hope and purity.
Green is for the beautiful nature.
Red is for the spilled blood.

English is only important nowadays because of america. Deal with it.

all anglos will be executed by the new german... i mean european army right after we make your continent glow

Ah, so a sandwich of honor. A flag you can be proud of

As a reminder - this Sup Forums troll will make this thread every single day until the EU is gone and eventually suggest Indo-European or Gothic. Maybe after it's dead, too, but who knows. So you better do your brain cells a favor and do whatever it takes to bring the monster down.

Meanwhile - German eurocrat demands English as official language in Germany:

welt.de/videos/video135543622/FDP-Politiker-fordert-Englisch-als-Amtssprache.html

WROOONG

>18,189 miles
vs.
>20,400 miles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_National_Railway

American is already the world language. Deal with it

>French is just too faggish
You forgot to mention that French is also the language of post-modernists: Derrida, Foucault, Lyotard, Baudrillard. Post-modernism is what globalists believe in. And globalists rule the Europe. So, I wouldn't be so sure choosing German over French for globalist Europe.
Though I agree that German has a good chance to be the main language of Europe. Germany has strong economy, good science etc.
However, it would be great if everyone spoke Chinese.

>Trump is an evil dictator
>let's swear fealty to the CCP to protect us from him
No Valhalla for you, faggot

pic related was leaked from Juncker's blackberry

>muh empire
He's completely right mate. The US has a complete stranglehold on global culture and entertainment plus huge economic, political and military importance and that's why English is the lingua franca, not because of you.

Maybe Russia wouldn't be such a miserable shit hole if it didn't spend all of its money on nuclear bombs. I bet half of them don't even work any more.

EUSSR as fuck

I agree. It will be so much easier for the next generation to watch anime, if they know mandarin.

Hungarian obviously

We already have esperanto, why aren't we using it yet?

Shut the fuck up you two, you do not think anything here

Irish it is so, that's that sorted then

>hurr durr i'm a butthurt anglo trash

The way you say numbers is simply retarded. Aside from that french is a pretty nice language.

Latin pls

How about each uses their own and then uses the lingua franca, whatever it is at the point in history, for easy cross communication? that sounds like a smart idea.

Too easy. That would make sense.

Plus they would have a hard time making a series of convoluted laws that noone would be able to understand, noone would be able to vote on, and sneakily designed to slowly crush your will to resist while selling your soul to Germany and the Eurocrat elite.

It's almost like you can see the future user

>That St. Petersburg
what

Europe having english as a secondary language has nothing to do with the UK, and everything to do with the fact that the USA is the cultural center of the west: And Trump has not changed that. As long as Hollywood continues to dominate the culture of the west, Europeans and most of the second world countries will rush to learn english.

Fuck off commie shill

Yiddish

>Serious question, why would the EU change it, just to spite Britain for leaving?
No. There are currently 3 working languages in which all documents are translated and which are governing equally - German, French and English. This was a compromise as the French originally wanted to have everything in French and the Germans said "wait, we don't speak French, can we have German in there as well"... and then the Italians said "Italian please!" - so there was a compromise on 3 languages, French for France and Belgium and German for Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Germany and English... for everyone else who was in the EU or who was supposed to join.

>Almost all of the languages spoken in the EU are only spoken in the EU, whereas English is everywhere. Also I'd like to see how long it would take for the EU to decide between German or French.

That may all be true, but the question is, why should English remain one of the 3 GOVERNING languages of the EU? It can be one of the 23 languages spoken in the EU, but the governing working languages could just be German and French... or better - one of them.

10/10 catto, would pet until it purrs

good goy