Angela Merkel is leading the world against Trump

It is like Trump has become the anti-Christ, literally. Merkel is saving the world, while Trump wants to make it suffer and die.

And I am not even kidding, Merkel is 1000% better than Trump

>And I am not even kidding
But you might be bumfuck retarded

>Leader of the free world
>Angela Merkel
>Germany
>Country that arrests people for 'offensive' Facebook posts
>Free

Kek.

Is she gonna do it by burning more coal after shutting down all of Germany's nuclear reactors?

Trump is antichrist because he refuses to pay you shitton of money in exchange for nothing?
you are antichrist kraut

>>Country that arrests people for 'offensive' Facebook posts
Denying the holocaust and advocating Nazism has been outlawed since 1945 in Germany. These laws were introduced by the occupying Western allies, most notably America. Germany could remove those laws, but it would require a constitutional amendment and there just isn't a majority in politics for allowing holocaust denial.

these fucks have taken moral superiority to a new level. i hope you all choke on your fraudulent compassion.

>Saves our planet
>Destroys Europe

Was it autism?

>Is she gonna do it by burning more coal after shutting down all of Germany's nuclear reactors?

Are you saying it isn't smart to keep burning German coal (we got a shitton of coal and lots of workers in the coal mining sector) while shutting down nuclear reactors which require expensive nuclear fuel which is mined and refined abroad?

I am serious, Germany has one of the largest coal deposits in Europe. Why not use it?

No one mentioned glorifying Nazi's.

> Country destroys the Europe twice
> In the process of destroying Europe again
> Claims the country's leader is saving the world

Get fucked

I find your comment offensive, as soon as you step into the states you'll be arrested.

Merkel
save the planet

by another globalist scam tax. ok.
will they pay earth to feel better or how this shit going to help?

>succumbs to islam
>better than trump

Ah she's taken up the Hillary strategy. Let's see where that gets her.

This.

Lol say goodbye to your country. She's going to spend all your money on solar power for india.

Trump is like this autistic child in kindergarten that smells like shit and nobody wants to be friends with. And because nobody wants to play with him he gets angry and harreses other kids with his booger on his finger.

Thanks for paying for it.
>Gibsmedat climate change unfucking

>can't even save your children from ficki ficki

I don't regret the Libyan intervention anymore. Based Obama knew the Fourth Reich would pull this shit

But the bible says the anti Christ will be loved by the public and use that admiration to lead them from God

Your women are already the world's leading coal burners.

Because you act holier than thou about the environment when your coal is doing the most damage in Europe. Als o nuclear is cleaner and has a better future than coal. Just because you're surrounded by block cocks doesn't mean you have to use them Hans.

I swear Germans are our Mexicans

Tgus makes even burgers that are on the fence with Trump lean twoards him, Merkel is playing the patriotism card for her own sake but she really can only unify people around hating Trump.

>it's another Germany bites off more than it can chew and loses episode

The cow should be shot

>Merkel is saving the world,

how many dimensions are we playing chess on.

Beautiful bate friend. Love seeing triggered burgers.

Shiting on Trump.
Lives under Merkels reich.
Literaly country of cucks.

He wasn't talking about Holocaust denial, though.

The same idiots who think Islam is for feminists are the same idiots who claim Merkel, a woman who actively suppresses freedom, is the "leader of the free world."

Is this a joke?

Trump is just leaving a vacuum where other nations will rise up and control.

He must realize he's essentially making the US irrelevant and relinquishing world control to other people.

this

So she's going to kill off half the Chinese?

>use that admiration to lead them from God
literally what leftists are doing with western europe

I think he was more talking about people who get arrested for saying things like
>boy it sure is terrible getting raped by muslims

Germans and their sense of humor, I don't think they will ever get the hang of it.

Wow and then Trump is chastised for wanting to save the coal jobs we have here.

Fuck you Germany.

>Not paying hundreds of billions of dollars to "developing nations" for nothing in return hurts the United States

better than a country full of Czechs

>And I am not even kidding, Merkel is 1000% better than Trump
Actually kill yourself

thats a bold move, lets see if it pays off for her

explain
how the us will be irrelevant?

Unless he destroys the economy he isn't going to create a power vacuum. Money talks. Nothing else really matters.

this is why no one likes you
you think that you are hot shit when in fact you have niggers, rapists, shitskins, germans, and 1 robo priest

finest cuckery from lord cuck

> I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Weak bait sausage nigger

Just like in Venezuela

Shut up hans.

How come trump didnt shake her hand?

I would suggest not learning English from Sup Forums. This is the result.

I think hes one of those german stasi thats europes answer to shareblue t

>one shitskin at the time

You don't get it.

Yes Trump foreign policies are totally destructive. Especially to the middle east, africa and europe. But they are good for the US.

The consensus among CIA leaders seems to be that western europe DESERVES to burn in chaos forever.
It's hard to wrap your head around that they would actually do it. But they are.
For two reasons: 1. letting in millions of muslim refugees. 2. not spending enough on the defence budget.

Must be that terrible German humor thing...

LMFAOOOOOOO

The optics on this timeline are unreal desu !!
kek

S C H L O N G E D

C

H

L

O

N

G

E

D

lol...sure thing ahmed.

Irrelevant with hundreds of military bases around the world, with some of the largest existing in Germany...

If we suddenly pulled out of Europe, they woudl be in a shitton of trouble.

You do not get arrested for saying it is terrible to get raped by Muslims.

We have a law against "Volksverhetzung". You can get punished for calling for the killing of a group of people or something akin to it. E.g. a woman who said all asylum seekers should be pushed out of airplanes so they die was fined 700 euros.

I am not saying I am for these anti-free speech laws, but they are part of the 1945 implemented laws which the US pushed when they were in Germany.

The day Angela merkel saves the planet is the day I suck a dick.
Full on, deep throat, suck dick!
This bitch is so fucking full of shit.
I feel so bad for the Germans right now.
I pray to whatever god in heaven that may be above us, that they one day reclaim their former glory!
I'd gladly stand with them

As of right now their slap fighting with Canada and Sweden over worlds largest brown dong repository.

God damn it

then why is Germany so beloved among you polacks? Are they sad that pooland isn't part of Germany anymore?

XD

>These ppl really DON'T know where they are...

Make sure your saging faggots!

>Merkel is saving the world
I know this is bait, but the fact there are people out there who legitimately believe is fucking sad.

there isn't one person man enough in that whole country to off that cunt!
pretty said group of cucks!

DELET THIS

Denazification did that to them. We rubbed their noses in that shit.

See You Stasi Fuck

Fucking shit that was beautiful

We didn't ((( they))) did!

>Mrs. TTIP suddenly saying she gives a crap about Paris

Typical European arrogance, thinking they can speak for the world.

don't take the bait, anons...

Top fucking kek isn't she the biggest coal burner on the planet?

>Germany making another bid towards world domination

Third time's a charm. Right, Hans?

There is no real vacuum, Trump's straightforward speech just woke the normies up to the reality that we live in a multipolar world now.

we like 33 hitler germany not modern beta faggot germany

this is the most post ironic post of irony ever posted, ironically

Their fucking newfag reddit posers....they don't know how to do shit right.

>Sage Faggots, Sage!

They or we did whatever, being told that you existing is a terrible thing takes a toll on people.

I mean guilt ridden germans btw.

>It is like Trump has become the anti-Christ
why dou think Trump wanted to give up his comfy life and become president in the first place? He knew that the only way to create a bright future for humanity was by uniting the world against a common enemy. He decided to pull a Lelouch and be a martyr for all our sake.

Feels good German taxpayer money will replace American taxpayer money.

This post is not available in your country.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GERMANY CAN YOU NOT AGAIN.

>germany
>free

This is what happens when you let your job be unfinished.

Hans, if there isn't a majority advocating for free speech, even if offensive, everything before you said that doesn't fucking matter.

Thanks for footing the bill ya dumb cunts.

Does anyone else feel sorry for the smaller countries that want to quit the Paris agreement but cannot?
I am sure there are plenty of them, but Germany and France are pretty much holding them hostage.

The only reason that the US was able to pull out was because it is powerful enough to throw its weight around.