I'm sorry Sup Forums but your white genes is not dominant desu

I'm sorry Sup Forums but your white genes is not dominant desu..

>white + black = black
>white + brown = brown
>white + yellow = yellow
>only white + white = white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as well as your blue eyes color..

>blue + black = black
>blue + brown = brown
>only blue + blue = blue

Another good reason to avoid race-mixing

That's not how recessive genes work.

/thread

explain?

White wine is superior to black slime, if white wine is poured into black slime it will become black slime and lose its value, likewise if a drop of black slime is dropped into white wine it will take one hundred drops of white wine to expunge its filth, and even then, it will never be the same.

If you wouldnt have skipped high school, you would have known, Jamal.

/thread

u sure?

>be black
>be sad about it
>post on internet that lol if we mix races you'd be retarded too

good job boyo

thats litterally why racemixing is bad and people argue we will all be shitskins in the not so near future, so youre just pushing more people to be racist you know.

>887▶
>
>If you wouldnt have skipped high school, you would have known, Jamal.
That's exactly how i was taught in highschool, obviously it's probably way over simplified, but still.

Dominant in expression =/= superior

If you smear shit all over a hand woven tapestry and ruin it, you have not proven the shit to be powerful. It's just shit.

This. Sick of retarded urbanites misunderstanding the use of the term. Some genes need to have two copies to express an effect, whereas only one of each won't do so. Example is COMT, 40% slower dopamine metabolism yields higher executive function. But a dominant nigger baseline copy obliterates the effect.

t. Brazil????

Human ancestral roots have been proven to date back to Europe you mudslime

Yeah fuck off you useless loveless waste of space. Does anyone in your life even like you? Your parents secretly wish they hadn't had you, you absolute waste of resources. Hang yourself you embarrassing waste of everyone's time.

Gene expression is very complicated and deeper than skin colour. Dominant genes do not thrive in environments which allow recessive genes to express themselves and vice versa.

unless one partner is a ranga, then shit can throw all kinds of ways

>be a aa Bb shitskin
I guess I'll marry a cutie Christian girl with brown eyes like me and not waste somebody's blue eyes on my brown genetics

is that ad hominem, i point out the truth about dominant and recessive genes

water + shit = shitty water
water + mud = muddy water
only water + water = clean healthy pure drinkable water

There are plenty of Dominant genetic disorders. Not as many as recessive because a Dominant disorder usually results in non-viable life. Having a Dominant gene over a Recessive gene does not confer a selective advantage and in many cases it confers an unwanted trait.... like being a nigger.

Is it chilly or is she aroused around all those cows?

More proof why racemixing is bad, it destroys diversity.Thanks based black man!

youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

this implies that water has a value of zero

therefore whites are worthless

>I'm sorry Sup Forums but your BLACK genes is not dominant THIS IS THE MOST RETARDED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BORED.
saged

ok, so you are saying the one drop rule is correct?

how racist

Pol btfo

>leaf logic

The only well informed post here so far and it is an Aussie.

FUCK I'm dumb. New Zealand.

Doesn't mean it's not superior. Testosterone is the god hormone that built mankind into what it is today, but it's fragile as fuck. Testosterone is what makes someone stronger and smarter than half the population simply by having it in their system, yet certain vegetables and common chemicals can fuck your testosterone levels.

Except with asian girls because they are white.

R-right guys?

Meanwhile estrogen makes you weak as a person, yet estrogen itself is a strong compound that's difficult to flush out.

Same goes for nigger genes. They may be dominant in a punnet square but they make you dumber and thus weaker.

>1 litre of water + 1 gram of shit = brown shitty water
yes that's how purity works breh

If you mix sewage and fine wine, the whole thing doesn't turn into fine wine, the whole thing turns into sewage