Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>still worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Ask polish jew anything

>virtue signaling cuck
>worthwhile females in 2017

It's the search. If I was Christian, I would want to find a virgin woman. I don't want someone who has been used before and thrown away. You might as well eat an apple after someone else has already taken a bite. Yeah, it the apple has been washed and everything, but someone still took a bite of it. I want a pure wife to have sex with on marriage night and there after, so no premarital sex either.

The problem is that there aren't women like that anymore. Everyone girl at the age of 17 has had a dick in them. It's a disgusting thought. It's ironic too, but women like to think it's going to be difficult to have sex with them, but apparently it's so easy.

He sounds like a true, stand-up gentleman, I firmly tip my fedora to him as a fellow honorable gentleman

Are you saying that Sup Forums is a Christian board?

Why does he think it's all the man's fault?

Takes two to get married.

Hmm. "Man-boys." Time to stop quoting what your wife thinks, Dale.

>blaming men because women act like whores until they want to pretend they're godly women
hey christ cucks, this is why muslims are raping your children, you're so weak you cant even to tell women to stop acting like sluts if they want to find a good man.

While atheists and the like have cleverly avoided this problem by not having children to begin with.

What are those conversations between them that "man-boys" get brought up? They're married, why do they give a fuck what other people do?

Those "single Godly women" all "have a past," i.e. they're done drinking and slutting around and now think they're entitled to the devotion of a good man just because they're reformed. Their new Christian persona also makes them too stupid to even lie about it, if anything they like feeling even more sanctimonious for changing their ways.
>I'M MADE MISTAKES BUT THAT'S NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME
Worse yet, they close up shop downstairs and demand dedication and effort to get from them what they used to give away for free. Non-Christian men don't want you because you won't put out unless he's a few rungs higher than you on the hypergamy scale (and thus could be having equally good fun for less effort elsewhere), Christian men don't want you because you're a fraud. Reformed sluts are the most fickle women out there that it borders on parody.

A big time christian girl I know claimed she was a virgin. I was like fuck yeah. Then I found out that she was a "born again" virgin. Ie. fucked a guy, decided after that she shouldnt have, and just decided to call herself a virgin again.

This is typical "I'm the only REAL MAN in the room" bullshit.

Instead of doing what should be his Christian duty as a REAL MAN, and teaching the young men in his church to be leaders and warriors for the faith, he is busy putting them all down on Facebook so he can get likes from women who aren't his wife.

Meanwhile all the impressionable girls in the Church are listening to this shit and deciding to go find non-Christian men because who wants a man-child VIDEO GAME (ugh!!!) player who is also so beaten down by a constant stream of never-ending abuse from everyone that they become beta-cucks.

The non-Christian men are not moral, don't deal with this constant castration from their "brothers" (Judas Iscariot was a better brother than this slime-ball) and don't have any inhibitions about fucking around with a nice girl. So the impressionable girl who is already nice and full on her steady diet of constant validation runs headlong into the arms of an "Alpha" and ends up leaving both the Faith and the Church. Then this fucking cuck piece of shit Judas motherfucker will "console" her (make a play for the blowjob his wife never gives him) while lecturing all the dorky, beta guys sitting in the pews about how WEAK and SINFUL they are for objectifying poor little Susie.

This snake is everything wrong with the Church and nothing right. If I was a priest or a pastor and I saw this shit, I would call this mother-fucker up to the front of the Church one Sunday and rip him a new asshole so hard that he spent the next seven eternities begging Satan to save him from me.

I've searched for a good Christian girl for a long fucking time. It's not easy. If this son-of-a-Canaanite whore was honest, he'd say the same thing, because the only reason a grown-ass married man begs for validation from Facebook whores is because his wife fucking hates his guts and tells him about it every single day in ten thousand little ways. That is, when she's not at "Bible Study" with Pastor Gary.

A srasz?

I wonder who takes all of their fake pictures all of the time. There's thousands of them

Ci do ryja xD

>surplus
>single godly women
pick one

Sounds like a lot of projecting there. Are you going to tell me about how nice guys finish last as well?

People value sincerity. If you can't be sincere to women, as well as dynamic in your personality, that's probably why they're not interested.

>JUST MAN UP
>LET ME PARROT SOME FEMINIST TALKING POINTS BUT DO IT IN AN AGGRESSIVE WAY CAUSE IM A Real Man (tm)

I will find you, and I will gas you.

Damn dale, you jumbled up my jimmies on thise one

Kek. This

OP DECAPITATION STRIKE IS A GO.
KEK HAS DECLARED KANLY.
>so cringe xxddd
FUCK OFF CUNT, THE WARNING WAS WRITTEN FOR NORM CONSUMPTION WITH NEW IMPROVED 'OMINOUS+'
GET THE FUCK ON!!

Can I see your identification card?

Modern culture has definitely made it harder for devout people to find their other half, mostly because fewer are godly. The person who given a better upbringing you may have ended up marrying is instead slut/manwhore.

There's a church near me and if i walk by during sunday there's always super hot young women there.
>tfw not christian

I have dated 3 women all when I was younger (up to year 24) and I still remember the exact day they were too far gone to save. I tried red pills didn't work. Oh well maybe one day

Most likely a nigger aren't you? Lol

Say you are a refugee from some white country like Bosnia and they'll all put out.

>the Christian church has a surplus of single godly women
This is a fat load of bullshit you can smell many miles away.

t. practicing catholic and incel

Gotta love divide and conquer threads. Fucking great.

I think these neo-pagans are dumb heathen bastards, but I would fight along side of them against the globalists. I also think these threads mocking men are kicking a dead horse. We live in a time where there is no driving force to inspire young men, and women in the media are no longer treating men as partners, but as enemies. Yeah, men have fallen short and have become infantile, but instead of mocking young men, shouldnt you be mocking western society for failing an entire generation? Shouldnt this be an indictment on corporate, materialistic and Godless consumerism? What is the point of life if there is nothing to live for? People would rather play videogames, or use their phones, or whatever else than face the truth that they are awash and wasting their lives in a wasteland society.

We are near the verge of societal collapse, and when that happens you will find that it will do wonders for making boys into men. We all deserve the calamity that is surely coming.

>The Christian
not interested

>People value sincerity. If you can't be sincere to women, as well as dynamic in your personality, that's probably why they're not interested.
>women want honesty
You are either completely retarded or you have never been in a real relationship. Women DO NOT WANT HONESTY. They want you to say the "right" thing, at the right time. So be romantic at the right times, put them in their place at the right times, be gentle at the right times, be rough at the right times. It's a mating ritual of proving yourself to a woman, and it very rarely has anything to do with any values or character beyond what their emotions tell them. You can be a lying scumbag and a girl will fall head over heels with you if you push the right buttons in the right combination.

This generation watched too much TV and films as kids and eventually were not able to distinguish reality from fantasy. Unreal expectations and shallow demands have fucked so much shit up. It has been exacerbated by a stagnant economy and the social engineering of elites.

I want honesty personally, I dont know who would want some scandalous relationship of mutual distrust besides a liberal moron. I'm sure any man or woman could be led on by another and learn to accept that, but yeah, no, we dont want dishonesty, no one does.

What is this new meme I keep seeing now, blaming men for being single, when it's females that do the sexual selection, they cannot into evolutionary biology.

That sounds more like the boomers who try to ban videogames because won't you think of the pixels.

Millennials are entitled. We're entitled to not couple with a secondhand whore who decided to ink her body or pollute her lungs with tobacco smoke. Show me a kind girl with a good grasp of things who doesnt smoke and has no tatoos. She doesn't even need to be a virgin provided she wasn't a full blown whore and she's clean. One or two previous partners is fine.

The only women my age who go to church are single mothers.

No thanks.

They don't need to be your age. Men can pair down by a decade without issue.

No virginity, no godliness, you cuck.

The problem is that women are wired to be social creatures and the various sectors of industry related to beauty, clothing, sex, and social behavior programming via "what's hip and trendy," and the manipulative shitbags know this and use it to not only make as much money as possible, but to use women to steer the "ship" of western civilization towards the destination they want.

HAHAHA what the fuck is a "born again"- virgin?

>naming your kid "dale"

Purity and virginity are man made social constructs. Just because other men had sex with your wife doesn't make her "used up". Your mentality is disgusting desu and I would never date you.

If I gas you, will you breathe?

FOOD
ANALOGY

>single godly women

That whole post reeks of "please women look at me, I'm getting desperate, I'm such a nice guy and a white knight please look at me other men are such manchildren, please look at me!"

Roastie located. Activating bullshit scanner.

Shit. It broke. Too much bullshit detected.

Not an argument

Not an argument

>as well as dynamic in your personality

WRONG. Making your personality "dynamic" in order to interest a woman is possibly the most nation and community-destroying concept on this side of Judaism. We're seeing a phase in Western civilization where our women are so saturated with entertainment and "dynamics" that at this point, anything short of shooting a man in the head is "boring." In other words, women in the west literally want to see us fight to the death.

Trying to be "dynamic" or "fun" because of a fucking slag leads to brutal warfare that you aren't ready for.

Bait, but I'll bite.
If a man wants to fuck a woman, he actually has to do some effort for it, and he also needs to have good looks, money, the woman's agreement, etc.
If a woman wants to fuck, she just needs to go to a bar and spread her legs, 80% of the guys will jump for the possibility of a free fuck, most girls can easily hook up, they just have to lower their standards, while males can lower their standards as much as they want, if a woman says no then he's fucked.
Get it, you fucking leaf?

I hate that history attracts such fucking cucks

It's also extremely beta. I'm not a fucking circus clown entertainer.

Remember Sup Forums, it takes a REAL man to step up to the plate someone else left behind.

Only a manchild would turn down a god-fearing woman and her previous children from Tyrone.

What's wrong, user? Your wallet's afraid to be a father?

>COME WORSHIP THE JEWS AND YOU CAN HAVE LOTS OF PUSSY TOO!

Your religion is really dying.

Have fun with your adopted African baby

Most Christian men actually believe this.

RARE

My mother actually got herself a new boyfriend when I was ~6, he wanted to make a child of his own with her, she got pregnant and aborted it and told him she was scared another child could displace me, then he got himself sterilized. He really didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Avoid single-mothers at all cost.

This is your leader Sup Forums! Bow to the Jew god, "man-boys"!

>calling all man boys!

>Christian pussy for sale!

go to your nearest Catholic Church and find a statue of Jesus and pray anything you want just ONCE - what comes next is ALL you need, my friend. Christ Jesus will awnser you, guarantee it 100%

Hail the Risen Lord!

>OH, MAN BOYSSSSSSS!

The problem is feminism, asshole.

And the Xtian church would rather blame men who prefer to play vidya and whack off than sign themselves up to subservience to some fucking 'liberated' whore.

I do agree that people aren't exactly getting into relationships from my point of view. (Not exactly looking but then again who am I supposed to know what the guys are doing...) The girls could probably have a easier chance at succeeding in having are relationship but they need to initiate then.

>GIVE UP THOSE SHECKLES MAN BOYS!

>YOU NEED PUSSY!

>I NEED A NEW BOAT!

>OHHH MAN BOYS!

I know that feel bro ;__;

>MAN BOYS!

>I HAVE A SPIC WIFE WITH A NOSE RING!

>SHE'S NOT A DEGENERATE WHORE AT ALL!

>I'M NOT GAY!

>BUY MY MAGAZINE MAN BOYS!

>PUSSY COMES FROM PRAYING TO THE JEW!

>OOOOH MAN BOYS!

>The problem is that there aren't women like that anymore.
There are at my church.
The only time I heard there was a divorce was after someone married someone else from another church (or somewhere, I don't know desu) and she wasn't a virgin or something.

But even if you assume that 17+ aren't virgins then you could court the - 16 girls if you want.
Last marriage was with a 20 yr old guy who married an 18 year old and courted her for 3-5 years prior.

>my anecdotal evidence is the universal objective truth

can someone please gas this cuck?

sounds like he's assuming, not questioning. that question is obvious of everyone regardless of their age. Idiot.

even worst, following dogmas written by kikes

Any """man""" who can get that old and still think women are disney princesses should be shot for the good of the world

>JELLY OF MY SPIC DAUGHTER, MAN BOYS!!!

>YOU COULD MARRY A SPIC TOO IF YOU WORSHIP THE JEW!

>OOOOH

>OH

>OOOOOH MAN BOYS!

>CALLING ALL MAN BOYS!

> virgin meme
> implying with virgin everything will be smooth like cutting a butter

Popculture hates on children and parents and marriage. Academia hates on children, muh overpopulation. Women can divorce men and take everything from them for life. Modern women stay glued to their cell phones so good luck talking to one.

I don't know just guessing. Been married 6 years and with my wife 10 years since we were 17.

>that pic though!

Jesus Kike, I almost married that bitch.

no

You didn't even cover the full scope it. Let's say everything works out, you get her home, you get her naked.

...then she expects you to do all the work there too. Gotta give her that O, you're just a man, you could rub against a rough tree and cum.

But she's a LADY, you have to know techniques, and rhythms while she lays there like a dead fish waiting to climax.

Then again I'm pretty sure my ex was psychopathically self centered, sometimes I'd lose my hard-on while fucking her and had to lie about coming just cuz I couldn't keep the mood up.

IT
IS
ON
youtube.com/watch?v=IQJH-zUYOoc

Most wifey christians are protestants, most of pol cliams to follow orthodoxy/catholicism and those versions are mostly full of elderly people.

The funny thing is that these christian women who are complaining they are single and looking for a husband will then act incredibly autistic and turn down the advances of high quality christian men. It's almost like there is a (((television))) telling them they are too young to get married and need to have a career first otherwise they will just be worthless housewives.

A new viking age needs to begin where men kidnap and marry women.

If a woman ever tried to dead fish me I'd throw her ass out

He sounds like he was a nutless faggot, and your mum deserved a beating

>the only reason a grown-ass married man begs for validation from Facebook whores is because his wife fucking hates his guts and tells him about it every single day in ten thousand little ways.
Fucking brutal

>implying that thia doesn't happen to a staggering and increasing number of millenial atheist man or woman
Yeah sure christians are the problem for for not being dried up roasties by 30 and then even the cucks won marry because they dont go outside.

>as well as dynamic in your personality

I went to black schools growing up as the only white kid, I was the only man in a house of 4 women for most my life.

So I know exactly what you're talking about.

You're talking about dropping on your knees and sucking the proverbial dick of anyone in front of you who's not a white guy so they don't bite your head off for being anything but a beta little yes man bill paying cuck.

Kill yourself now before the crushing realization of your existence makes you do it in tears.

>lel! The complexities of sex, psychology, and relationships present within animate, conscious human beings can all be explained away in my ebin food analogy comparing them to fucking inanimate cereal!

>A new viking age needs to begin where men kidnap and marry women.
We need to literally go clubbing.

The truthis themid point between your two arguments.

You have to be a leader for your woman but you have to love her too.
Just dont let your love turn you into a beta.

Women are retarded, and can't even properly define what they themselves want

So we must look at behavior instead

Its called stealthing

Does it actually matter if women were whores in the past if they are reformed(and disease free)? If I found a woman that was hot as fuck and we connected I don't think it would matter to me what her number was as long as she wasn't bringing "baggage" from past relationships

If you're getting with a woman based on how fuckable she is, it should not matter to you if she has proven it. If you have a brain and want an actual life partner, I'd say it matters.

t. person mentally ill enough to be here

t. disgusting amoral whore and stupid leaf

>christian
>non virgin before marriage

Pick one.

I mean of course it matters, but I just think that the "purity" thing is a bit of a medieval(pre-condom/modern medicine) concept. Health and fidelity/loyalty are more important to me than exactly how many dudes shes fucked.