What happened to Hope? What happened to Change?

What happened to Hope? What happened to Change?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lkizlur22sA
youtube.com/watch?v=McKeX8THyh8
youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Y__N-JEXvyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

died with the economy

>campaign on Change
>nothing changes

>campaign on Making America Great Again
>makes America worse

these political posters are really good, i wonder who designed them

Hows that hope-y change-y stuff workin' out fer ya now?!

They psy oped themselves.

Never trust Aquino.

Everything changed for worse.

Hope changed to hoplessness.

Looks an awful familiar, doesnt it?

I don't know what you're talking about we got plenty of regime change
too much if you ask me

>fucking leaf
>dumb animeposter
go choke on a dog dick you shit.

Nothing changed.

>surveillance increased.
>middle east fuckery continued
>Obama care was just a tax on middle class americans to pay for blacks and hispanics
>banks and wall st got bailed out and got away with murder
>the economy didn't really come back. Just ask all the college kids who voted for him and are still living with their parents
>US debt out of fucking control
>proposed amnesty for millions of illegal aliens who were already taking advantage of our country.
>BLM and paying lip service to it.

Nothing fundementally changed about this country except we had a new healthcare plan that was built to fail anyway.

You got both, albeit this guy's pragmatic versions of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

Obama wasn't optimal but he saved the US from a recession
No one can deny Trump inherited a very strong economy from Obama

>inb4 people posting the debt
This was a result of the recession, not obama's fault. obama actually dramatically improved the US budget deficit

Nothing you said was even close to true.

Just wasn't radical enough change. Obamacare isn't socialized medicine, bankers weren't thrown in jail, we didn't pull out of Afghanistan, etc..

I think there's a case to be made that Obama not being drastic enough change led certain voting blocs to turn to Trump.

nobody cares, kys dogfucker

This Jew gets it.

>What happened to Change?
It changed.

It got replaced by some madman

Listen to Trump, even he admits democrats are better for the economy:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

>inb4 "donald trump is a democratic partisan shill"

a globalist cheeto

dont see it, i mean besides the clear black and white contrast but with Obamas theres 4 distinct colors

This jew gets it

The republicans rape, pillage and plunder.
Then the democrats spend their entire time cleaning up the mess.

Is this what kids call trolling these days?

how is the wall money

Palinposting is best posting

Nice to see fellow oldfags from time to time

God, I wanna burry my dick into her smoked salmon stench pussy.

Hey, i just had an idea.

Let's show Sup Forums all the times Trump supported Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, the Democratic party, and how many times he praised universal health care and even said he is pro-choice.

And then we will say: "Look at this democratic partisan hack shill, hahaha!"

College professors make shitty Presidents.

Every time

Look familiar?

>tfw Trump and Billy probably played pass-around with Epstein's 9 year old sex slaves together

no

Facts don't work on these retards. Believe me I've tried.

Fuck off you butthurt kikes. You are grasping at minuscule straws

You think you fool us? Coming in here stating an obvious agenda and act liuke its all of Sup Forumss agenda also. Its the oldest trick in the book

oy vey

You dont even know what a broke economy or a fixed economy looks like dipshit.

Republicans break it. Democrats fix it. That's how it works

Didn't ombama increase you debt by like 8 trillion dollars?

A compilation video of all of Trump's pro democratic stances.

The video includes:
- Trump in fox news standing up against deportations

- Trump supporting gun restrictions

- Trump saying republicans are crazy right wingers

- Trump praising universal health care

- Trump praising Hillary Clinton

- Trump praising Obama and calling him a strong guy

- Trump saying he is pro-choice

- Trump just saying outright that he is a democrat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkizlur22sA

>in first years gets billions invested in the US and saved from useless spending programs
>jobs created that liberals screamed were impossible to save
>worse
k

after 8 years and two votes i wondered that exact same thing

No. He reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 Did you think the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stop as soon as he leaves office?

Communist propaganda is second to none, its a very unique style and that often lends to it's impact.

debt=/=deficit

>a coloured individual lied
>this is surprising

Holy shit you bluepilled...

Look, money doesnt mean anything. The Fed prints themselves all the money they need. There is no debt, its an illusion to provide countries with leverage.

nice vid

Exactly. Right wing retards don't know that. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3. He was the slowest spender in 80 years. So why did the debt go up?

He is just an empty opportunist.
Trump will just say whatever he thinks brings him votes, and then rush to do the opposite

Good for you kikey!

Literally nobody gives a fuck about trump, he was the funny guy, the oddball, and most importantly, not Hillary.

We dont give a shit about trump you dumb nigger, he is a stepping stone. Our guy was ALWAYS pic related

Hes a stupid spender

The entire republican party supports Trump Agenda.

Except for Rand Paul, he thinks Trump is betraying the united states by selling weapons to the saudis

It's all about enriching himself and his friends. I laugh at these right wing retards everyday that they believed him.

>yes we didn't.

Don't be so anti-Semitic

you still seem to be stuck on thinking debt=deficit since you keep linking to it for some reason

Didnt trump lose the popular vote? Hmmm. Interesting.

of course, what else option is there? Trump is preferred because he can be shaped and molded. That being said, he is NOT redpilled. Unless he secretly hiding that he is a follower of Hitler, I see the Jews brainwashing him. That YOUR fault David.

No I'm not. I'm explaining to u the difference.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3. He was the slowest spender in 80 years. So why did the debt go up? (You)

Fuck. Its Obamaleaf.

i feel like you do not understand the terms so i will help you since this is a common mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=McKeX8THyh8

Obamas successes are a lie. He merely returned things to how they were before. Thats where progress hope and change went. Republicans try to change things. Democrats are satisfied with the way things are. I wonder why.

Clearly you're not understanding. you're still dodging.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3. (You)

He was the slowest spender in 80 years. (You)

So why did the debt go up? (You) (You)

Change happened. A lot of changed happened in those 8 years. It was the biggest clown show I think I could have ever of dreamed of.

there is no dodging i am helping you since all your posts are for deficit and you can't seem to tell the difference between them. the swede said debt.

Change can only be achieved through violence and death(namely the joos)

He just took money from the bankers, how bigger did the american debt became?

I Know this is the blackpill, but how can we do it without getting arrested? Is anyone here have psychic powers or practices magik?

I know its a longshot but I have some experience and have a plan. I want everyone to masturbate while focusing on this symbol. Do it and you will know what it means, you will see the change

I clearly explained the debt dummy. Are you slow?

>Did you think the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stop as soon as he leaves office?

Like most things in the West a Nigger ruined it

what happen to the american dream?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y__N-JEXvyc

>links to deficit chart
ok you must be doing this on purpose.

You know that the annual deficit is what adds to the debt right?

i know you have this ego thing where you can't admit when you are wrong but in the future make sure you know the difference when someone says debt and you think deficit. i have other things to do so make sure you watch the video to prepare yourself for next time.

>Americans
>knowing how money/economy works

im cantric as far as economics go tho

my god I fucking hate americans

centric*

I'm going to explain this to you very slowly. The annual deficit is what adds to the debt.

This chart is to show you the components of what the annual deficit is made up of and therefore what is being added to the debt. Get it?

>Did you think the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stop as soon as he leaves office? (You)

This whole time.... you didn't know the debt and deficit were related?

Oh he changed it alright. Changed it for the worse.
He was unironically the worst President we ever had.

We got "Social Justice". Which tells the Pee Oh Cee to blame white people for their troubles, because Obama was nothing more than a glorified slumlord and scapegoater. Pee Oh Cee became WORSE off under Obama, but it's White Supremacy that's the problem.

ok you are doubling down on being wrong for some ego reason

This logic.

Let's try this again. Please answer the question at the end.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3.

He was the slowest spender in 80 years.

So why did the debt go up?

look people, it's getting cooler everyday, the planet is saved.

we might want to start thinking about how to increase the temperature.

The other option is you finally realizing republicans are the ultimate evil and that Bernie Sanders is right about 99% of the issues

all of these are where it stems from

also of note this does not account for war funding

Herpderp let's pick and choose facts to argue with

You're showing what I showed now. That Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 He inherited a $1.2 TRILLION budget deficit from Bush and reduced it by 2/3. No Republican has ever done that. Right wing retards can't be trusted with money.

Did you think the costs of Bush's wars, tax cuts, fuckups and recession magically stop as soon as he leaves office?

You still seem so confused the numbers i posted didn't take in the $3 trillion from the war and he still racked up $7 trillion. In fact he put more towards the war than Bush did overall.