Brit/pol/: Lincs Edition

>Latest election polling
britainelects.com/nowcast/

>Leaders get grilled in Question Time Special
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40139052

>Ariana Grande Visites injured ahead of benefit concert
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40141450

>May's attacks on Abboy are racist!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4567982/Diane-Abbott-suggests-PM-racist-attacking-her.html

>No income tax rise under tories minister reveals:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/no-income-tax-rises-high-earners-tory-government-minister-reveals/

>latest Owen Jones and Peter Hitchens:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/03/fridays-election-debate-panel

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/05/happy-oak-apple-day.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
archive.is/4KAJC
youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqz713hhz1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytueAy2m2b4
loonyparty.com/2017-general-election-manicfesto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/jun/03/fridays-election-debate-panel
archive.is/4KAJC

death to frogposters
freedom for Sup Forums

tell me more

tory

Going to be so fucking bored out of my brains this summer.

death to Karenposters
freedom for Sup Forums

Get a summer job

You won't be bored in a forced labour camp looked over by the Red Brigade's loving eyes, comrade!

Looking for one... Nobody hires in my end of London for people who will be leaving in early August...

hmmm

Lie and say you are staying longer then.

So in the best case scenario the Tories will only increase their seats by 32?
This is pathetic, she called the election for nothing. Actually shot herself in the foot because Corbyn will come out strengthened from this.

A hung parliament seems reasonably likely at this point. I'm waiting to see what mental gymnastics the shills on brit/pol/ will do to portray this as a victory for the Conservatives.

gotta be pretty thick to die in this country because of benefits cuts

Just lie. They can't force you to stay.

Died from cuts

WHAT CUTS TO DISABILITY ALLOWANCE?!?!?!

It was changed to PIP which has a more rigorous testing system, and a two tier system where those most disabled get more than those least disabled and the mobility and daily living segments are divided.

HOW IS THAT A FUCKING CUT!?!?

If he's not entitled to it he's not entitled to it.

Will have to.

Do I class as NEET if I am just on summer holiday but still committed to Uni?

But I thought all the mooslims took your manual labor jobs? ;)

No because you are just on holiday, you can't be a true NEET unless you will be doing nothing for the foreseeable future, also you need to be on autism bucks to really join the NEET club.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPgvNlrBfb0

tfw still no pikey gf

No they take anything they can launder or hide income, so business that can receive mostly cash income, taxis and convenience stores in particular

Jim isn't wrong. Some of the cuts made by the Tories have been too severe and under reported by the media. There's people who lost their home and had to move too far away from their job or children's school. People who had their PIP cut and now stay indoor for most of the day completely reliant on carers. People are seriously suffering out there, this is why I think the polls are bullshitting. If you don't earn 80k in Britain, your living standards have gone down over the last 7 years, no exceptions. The Conservatives have zero appeal with the common people now.

I wouldn't know, I would have thought it would be more Eastern Europeans and Micks

You scare me.

Thank God.

The problem is the testing system is designed to make you fail. Haven't you seen the woman on QT last night? 18 months to get her appointment, and when she got there all they did was ask her about suicide attempts while completely disregarding the fact she was partly sighted.

If you say you can go grocery shopping for example they automatically consider you as not disabled.

is Cher Lloyd white tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqz713hhz1Y

dumb frogposter

To an American I suppose

If you take stuff off a shelf, you can put stuff on a shelf

Don't take the fucking bait man

Complete rubbish, I have an autist sibling and can tell you that this is completely false.

First of all he got ESA just from having the form filled in, didn't have to go an assessment at all, second he got PIP after a 3 month wait (which is standard), this is between him applying, being seen, and getting the money, they back pay it all of course.

18 months is a complete and utter lie, she's lying flat out.

Nurses have to ask about suicide attempts as it is technically a medical appointment and if she has put in the fucking form that she is suicidal and they don't ask then they will get sacked if she ends up killing herself.=

They didn't disregard the fact she was partially sighted, she walked out of the appointment. They do not consider you as not disabled if you can go shopping, the PIP assessment is broken up into 15 sections which are scored individually.

You are talking out of your arse m8.

>Diane Abbo calling the pm racist

But I'm hungry

BTFO herself on live TV in 5 consecutive interviews

BTFO herself on national radio

>r-racism

One trick pony.

She is just so tired out, I have no idea why Corbyn would have wanted to surround himself with her and Thornberry's ilk.
Like or loathe Corbyn, you can see he has fundamental principles and wants to help Britain the way he sees as right.

With Abbot, she, as she herself has stated she is against Britain.

T H I C C

Let's be honest with ourselves; in a general sense, Hitler did nothing wrong and WW2 was a mistake.

I wish american girlfriend

WW1 was an even bigger mistake

>murder is not wrong

It depends on who you are murdering.

Man brit/pol/ is dead guess all the lads were out on the lash last night

>If you don't earn 80k in Britain, your living standards have gone down over the last 7 years, no exceptions
Now thats bullshit

no, it doesnt

Hitler personally murdered people? You mean when he was a soldier in WWI?
>I have no idea why Corbyn would have wanted to surround himself with her and Thornberry's ilk
He just has profoundly shit taste in women, and presumably likes to surround himself with a harem of damaged fatties

how do you die from a benefit cut? nhs is free for everyone, if you are on the verge of starvation then steal, if you get caught you can go to jail and be fed there, if not then you are sorted

Yes it does, what if someone were going to detonate a nuclear device that would kill 10 million unless you killed him?

Probably some dumb cunt who was too stupid to realise this and killed themselves instead because 'le evil government'.

Please vote Labour and help pay for my sociology degree.

he ordered people to murder people on his behalf, both in ww2 and in the holocaust

are you saying he bears no responsibility for what the german army did, in his name, having sworn a personal oath of allegiance to him, adolf hitler?
>le bullshit thought experiment gambit

ok whatever, yes murder is still wrong in that instance

Those awful dated tattoos she has.

>muh food banks

As long as you dislike the current government in power, you will do everything you can to tie all the bad things in your life back to them.

Sure, they might have cut your welfare payment, but nobody asks the question "what made me so entitled to that money to begin with"

my ancestry seems a little strange..

What do you look like?

>yes murder is still wrong in that instance

How selfish. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. Killing a man who might detonate a bomb and kill many or a man who attempts to kill someone in a mugging should both stopped by good men.

Have you done any further research into your ancestry tree?

Who pays you?

like an anglo for the most part
Yes I am all British except some Italian ancestry

Reinhardt was the orchestrator of the Holocaust not Hitler

Everyone murders everyone when given the chance to grasp destiny on a huge scale, that's just an eternal fact of human nature. You won't get far with such a lofty and utopian view of humanity.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytueAy2m2b4

If this dosnt bring a tear to your eye you have no place in this land

>polite
>on Sup Forums
Conspiracy alert!

>Killing a man who might detonate a bomb and kill many or a man who attempts to kill someone in a mugging should both stopped by good men.
why? why is it wrong to kill ten million people with a nuclear weapon? i mean clearly you dont think that murder is wrong, hence why you are recommending it as the right course of action in your example

what other immoral action should be corrected with murder? perhaps if i see someone smoking a joint or shooting up heroin i should blow their head off with a shotgun? after all they are behaving immorally and immoral behaviour should be stopped by "good men" as you said. whatever the hell a "good man" is anyway
lmao ok, lets suppose I grant you that incredibly dubious point. Hitler was the dictator of Germany, he possessed ultimate power. therefore he had ultimate power over who was in his government. therefore he could have fired reinhardt or had him executed or whatever. he also was still responsible for invading poland and slaughtering millions of poles along with the ussr. explain that one

>you wont get far
where is it that you think i want to "get" to? i am simply stating facts, its not my fault if most people are depraved and think that murder is acceptable

>all British
Clearly not - someone's been telling porkies at some point, or there was a lot of migration and name-changing involved in your family history. Black/brown hair and eyes I'm guessing?

Who is betting here?

Since my original posting the odds for turnout have been slashed or have even flipped as the (((bookies))) now are getting concerned there might be a yuge turnout (65%+) I got in at 6/4 & 15/8 - it's now evens or below.

Plymouth going red is worth looking at.

Jim is a dumb cunt. If you life rests on the sole return of PiP then you probably should just kill yourself.

One of more than a dozen disability benefits people get.

And to die a week or two after their cuts, as lefties seem to fucking claim seems to be the case.. something else is probably the reason for that. If it's mass suicide then all we're doing is ridding ourselves of idiots.

She's lying and what does being partially sighted have to do with fucking anything? Go to fucking specsavers.

And if you can do grocery shopping, you can probably work in a fuckin goffice (they're all by law disability friendly..ffs).

Excuses.

dumb frogposter

the "nuclear weapon" is communism and it killed 100 million

>The problem is the testing system is designed to make you fail.
No, I would argue it's designed to catch out the fucking lazy bastards who are trying to cheat the system.

STILL NO MENTION OF THE OFFICIAL MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY MANIFESTO IN OP.

It was announced days ago. They are the UK's 4th longest running party and are represented in more places than the SNP and PC. It is also where the UKIP got it's current immigration policy from (2015 OMRLP 2015 Manifesto).

loonyparty.com/2017-general-election-manicfesto/

Next thread maker sort it fucking out rather than just copy pasting the links from the last one add it to the list.

>why is it wrong to kill ten million people with a nuclear weapon?
Indiscriminate killing does not serve any purpose.

>i mean clearly you dont think that murder is wrong
It depends on the person.

>what other immoral action should be corrected with murder?
Serial rapists, murderers, those attempting to commit murder in the act, drug traffickers, some who commit treason against the state.

>whatever the hell a "good man" is anyway
People who do not commit crimes and who live moral lives.

underrated
>people who dont commit crimes and live "moral lives" are good people
>people who dont break the laws of man and are good people are good people
so you admit you dont know what a good person is? other than someone who doesnt break the law, even though we all know that politicians are people who illegitimately coerce other people with the threat of force into doing what they want

Remember that 'murder' is a surprisingly specific term - in the eyes of Hitler, I'm sure he wasn't murdering but killing in self-defence and righteousness (yes that includes Jews and the 'undesirables' he deemed to be dragging everybody down). Your definition of things differs to his, and many people with a tangible opinion on anything will find differences on scales as significant as that.
>where is it that you think i want to "get" to?
The phrase refers to 'getting far in life' not to an actual destination - I'm getting the impression you're not a native speaker

Total War.
Almost every nation in the history of mankind has done these things, massacres of innocents etc.
I agree that it is wrong but I don't understand the current obsession with seeing Hitler as the worst ever.
Mao and Stalin both caused more deaths.

As for you other point, the allegation i that Reinhardt concealed the nature of his camps, so Hitler, allegedly, did not know.

Reminder if you don't have the rugby on you should probably fucking top yourself

I don't buy the idea that you're a harmless autist with a fixation for archiving.
You don't even check if pages' content loads when archived.
What's the point when you're not actually helping?

>so you admit you dont know what a good person is?
No, I defined a good person.

> other than someone who doesnt break the law,
I said those who are moral are good people, those who conduct themselves in a moral manner in addition to not breaking the law.

> even though we all know that politicians are people who illegitimately coerce other people with the threat of force into doing what they want
I did not know the power vested in the state was illegitimate, it is backed by force, history, and processes.

Who is playing?

Lions you heathen

It's a bot m80

Even the replies

Who are we voting for then lads? I'd vote for the Tories but I'm not feeling masochistic enough at the moment, I'll probably abstain.

>Serial rapists

I'm sorry, but rape is bad but surely killing is a bit much, especially when under your regime people who cause life changing injuries like cutting off peoples hands or throwing acid in their faces (far worse then a bit of the sex, no matter how unwanted it was) get given a free pass.

But then that's American's with their namby pamby SJW culture for you I guess.

>Remember that 'murder' is a surprisingly specific term - in the eyes of Hitler, I'm sure he wasn't murdering but killing in self-defence and righteousness (yes that includes Jews and the 'undesirables' he deemed to be dragging everybody down). Your definition of things differs to his, and many people with a tangible opinion on anything will find differences on scales as significant as that.
irrelevant

he killed people, it was premeditated, he was a murderer, and he depraved others by getting them to murder on his behalf

he is a monster

and in reference to your other point 1) what an amusing, clumsy, hamfisted attempt to imply that i am an immigrant, and 2) i was taking the piss out of you for having such a ridiculous view of life

>you wont get far in life if you think that murder is wrong

i mean what are you fucking talking about, honestly?
I agree that it is wrong but I don't understand the current obsession with seeing Hitler as the worst ever.

this is a fair point, and I think the crimes of communism are not discussed enough, particularly in schools

your definition of moral person is ridiculous

>I said those who are moral are good people, those who conduct themselves in a moral manner in addition to not breaking the law.

what is moral? that is the question. what is moral and what is not?

>force, history, and processes.
so any group of bandits who have enough force can legitimately coerce others into doing what they want, provided they also have a "history" of coercing people and a "process" by which they coerce them. good to know

I don't watch League sorry

And it doesn't even do that. It's laughably easy to get disability bennies. Who the fuck doesn't know that? What are these people on?

I did not define moral, I was quoting John Stuart Mill when I said that and it helped to illustrate what I was saying. I can provide his definitions of moral and such, if you wish.

>especially when under your regime people who cause life changing injuries like cutting off peoples hands or throwing acid in their faces (far worse then a bit of the sex, no matter how unwanted it was) get given a free pass.

huh? You get thrown in jail for assault with a weapon in America.

holy fuck this guy just btfo himself so bad

I Bottled it and voted Tory

Literally scared of Corbyn PM

My question is relevant then.

stupid frogposter

Post em lads

Don't be a political cuckold, who won your constituency in 2015 and was your area leave or remain?

You can always vote for the candidate in your area who supported brexit.

If Corbyn becomes PM you might as well might let Sweden and France annex you as a cucked super state of Zionist interests in the pursuit and genocide and enslavement

be a cool goy and fill out the sheet of personal information