We need to have a discussion about video games...

We need to have a discussion about video games. Are they a Jewish fist clenching around our young men or is that a conspiracy theory?

> a Jewish fist clenching around our young men

I think that's a far-fetched statement when it comes to dwarf fortress, but who knows. Maybe the players are the REAL slaves of Armok? Whoa, I never thought of it that way...

It makes life less boring. What's wrong with that?

>Are they a Jewish fist clenching around our young men

That's just EA.

I name the jew wherever possible. But sometimes we, as Humans, must take responsibility for our own actions. I spent too long playing videogames as a teen. That was me being silly. As an adult I choose to play less. Parents need to have more balls to control theirs kids.

I hope bannerlord comes out soon aside from that i haven't played any vidya in 2 years

Ubisoft has been called out on their blatant propaganda on their past games. Hope they go bankrupt off farcry 5.

They've been fully infiltrated by (((them)))

Its worse than any drug addiction. Lost my best years using that shit.

>jews make media
>jews make violence
>media blames video games for violence
>hmmm something not adding up
>maybe vidya like a pink pill

Jew don't run the video game community, the video game community is pretty redpilled and are definitely anti- sjw. In fact, it's how a lot of people find this site.

They're the black market of male achievement.

I gave them up a year ago or so. They only depressed me after all.

>Are they a Jewish fist clenching around our young men
Video games improve hand-eye coordination, train problem solving skills, and instill important aggression schema necessary for betas to become alphas.

Yes, kikes and marxists have sniffed out there's tens of billions in gaming and have pounced. But their grip was too loose and gamergate was the backlash.

Today, a small group of independent developers can slap together a video game in mere minutes, and make a successful product if they take their time and try their best. With digital distribution, the game can go nearly straight from the developers hands into the hands of their consumers with hardly any hurdles.

To be sure, this kills the Jew.

He doesn't get to "Publish" the indie game, telling the developer studio what kind of game to make and what content is "acceptable." And he doesn't get to "Distribute" the indie game, using his network of crony retailers to blackmail the studio into taking pennies for their product while the publisher and retailer reaps all the profits.

1. Play vidya games, but also lift weights.
2. Investigate indie titles, try to only play games made by /ourguys/.
3. AAA garbage isn't worth your time, and only lines the pockets of (((Large Studios))).

No.
If you're playing video games, you can't be working hard making money for mr. shekelstein.

I spent a decade in the video game industry. At this point they're 100% evil.

You cucks will make excuses for games I'll you're blue in the face but you know they're wrong. They're wrong because they are a waste of time.

Rampant escapism and wasting your time is one thing but these are a time sink. The devious part comes when today's designers morphed all games into skinner boxes

Before a single line of code is written for a modern game, someone has already written a document hundreds of pages long detailing exactly how much time the average player will waste and how much the game will ultimately cost them after dlc add ins and extras.

Finally they take that figure and stretch it out as far as possible.

If you play vidya you are only playing yourself

Just as much as movies, shows, comics and other entertainment mediums are. Yeah.

I wish I could stop video games once and for all, OP.

but I'm too addicted, and I've never done anything else in my life

help

>i haven't played any vidya in 2 years

teach me master

Fuck off, I'm busy playing Dragon Quest.

It's just another creative medium some people sink too much time into. Finding a way to turn vidya games into insidious kike-magic is just nu-Sup Forums's desperate attempt to emulate the Hank Hill meets Hitler caricature they think they're supposed to strive for in order to fit in.

MMO games are ultimate jewish fuckfest, you become zombie for Electronic Artstein or Blizzardstein, throwing your hard earned shekels to upgrade your ingame horse with power lasers.

I only played singleplayer game with good story, Call of Jewty and World of Jewcraft didnt impress me and i didnt and dont want to spend my precious time on that money grabbers.

Considering state of todays videogame industry and propaganda in them, Its not worth buying any of it, pirating is solution to kick those jews in the nuts aka wallet.

Jew here. Goy, it is too late now for all of the world. Via video games we will control the entire world! Global domination now!!!

Same here

bump

Kept folks away from indoctrination. Score one for Mario and nips.

Arg m8ty. I Concur.

In game micro transactions, fucking monsters.