BUT LETS WORRY ABOUT THE PARIS DEAL RIGHT?

>be japan
>build nuclear reactor directly on a fault line with subpar safeguards for weather disasters
>cover up the fact that a tsunami damaged your reactor beyond repair
>accidentally poisons 1/3rd of the worlds ocean.

below is a not so brief recap of the recorded events thus far.

world-nuclear.org/information-library/safety-and-security/safety-of-plants/fukushima-accident.aspx

These japs have been pouring 110 billion tons of water on these cores daily and dumping all that radioactive water in the pacific ocean. Have you heard about this on the (((news)))? of course not...

Throw this in a lefty's face every time he complains about climate change and tell him wheres the outrage for something as immediate and evident as this slow death to our ocean.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4219575/air-pollution-deaths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_acidification
independent.co.uk/news/world/robots-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-dying-probe-clean-up-tepco-toshiba-reactor-nuclear-radiation-a7612396.html
independent
archive.is/c84dv
snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp
iaea.org/newscenter/focus/fukushima/status-update
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're really this fucking stupid

holy fucking shit

>not wanting to summon mighty gojira

C'mon, if it wasnt safe, do you really think they would be doing it?

Japs cant live without raw fish from that ocean.

Literally zero deaths have been attributed to the Fukushima incident.

You dumb-as-rocks fuck.

Currently we have numerous lefty shills, lefty social media outlets and lefty mainstream media demonizing our boy trump for making the correct decision to withdraw from the paris agreement.

>trump is literally killing the world

To anyone who isn't biased or blind you can see the hypocrisy but to actually make a lefty confront the fact that he's a hypocrite and clearly a follower brings me joy. They must be reminded that these leaders telling them to sign away their national interests are not only hypocrites but they're traitors.

These leaders have no intention of saving the world for most of them know the sky was never falling. If they even gave a single damn about the world there would be an international effort to contain the fukushima melt down. instead they pretend it doesn't even exist.. even trump sadly

This infograph looks very dangerous. I feel so afraid now senpai.

I´d bet Hormesis will do fix this and in 50 generations we are immune to radiation.

chilito is kill

literally zero effort has been put forth to actually contain this radioactive leak. thats the real problem, there comes a time when it becomes unstoppable and it literally bores into the ground where we can do nothing about it

Not sure if you're serious-- the Pacific Ocean is going to be pretty fucked for future generations. There's already observable mutations.

t. Marine Biologist

Why are you posting an image that has 0% to do with radiation while talking about radiation?

I mean i'll be fine i suppose, i can eat catfish in place of real fish. on the bright side at least callifornia and hawaii will have a huge spike in cancer related deaths

dude wtf i want to buy (((solar panels))) now

is comprehension really that hard for you faggot?

>Be american and nuke the Japan.twice.

Zipperheads are paying absurd amounts of money on clean-up and treatment, their initial estimate was about $10 billion, now they're projecting around $200 billion. There's fuck all you can do but throw money at the issue, there doesn't appear to be a known way to cool the uranium or plutonium rods in a better fashion

Your image has absolutely nothing to do with Fukushima. You do not measure radiation in fucking centimeters.

>be latvian and know nothing about the difference of a nuclear reactor and a nuclear bomb

if plankton will die we will get a lack of oxygen everywere
we ded

I forgot about that time those people died in day after tomorrow.
Does that count as global warming killing people?

Good thing i live by the great lakes

>implying the picture is about radiation

did i not say it got destroyed by a tsunami you kike nigger

1. time.com/4219575/air-pollution-deaths/

Air pollution kills more than 5 million people over the world

2. An increase of atmospheric CO2 poisons 100% of the world's oceans because CO2 is being absorbed in the water, creating carbonic acid, leading to ocean acidification:

>t. Someone that doesn't have the first idea about the design of power generation facilities

Why are liberals so anti-nuclear?

>posts picture of tsunami wave height
>thinks radiation is measured in cm
op pls, at least post pictures of things that actually matter

There is not much of a difference one is controled while the other is alowed to go out of control.
I study applied power engineering. I did reaserch on nucler power plants for my homework.

So building a nuclear power plant near the coast in an area with risk of tsunamis is right?

I'd like to see that over a span of years.

The image you posted shows the propagation of the energy of the tsunami, nothing related with radiation you fucking dumbass.

Why was it the correct decision?

bitch i post the pictures that get the fucking people in here dont i

This.

lots of effort is being made but when the robots go in to clean it up they get destroyed by radiation
independent.co.uk/news/world/robots-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-dying-probe-clean-up-tepco-toshiba-reactor-nuclear-radiation-a7612396.html
>mfw op doesn't research shit and probably only just now heard of fukushima

Here's the archive

>independent co uk/news/world/robots-fukushima-nuclear-disaster-dying-probe-clean-up-tepco-toshiba-reactor-nuclear-radiation-a7612396.html
archive.is/c84dv

Wayne Lambright is a schizophrenic homosexual transient.

any really cool ones like in my horror movies?

you post the picture that makes you look retarded

the difference is that an atomic bombs residual impact is far less than that of an atomic core in full meltdown

People are still pissed about Fukushima, my dude.

You can't say an issue is an non issue because an older issue is not longer a current issue

So then how do we go about making the oceans more.... based?

>radiation is measured in centimeters.

took me all of three seconds to find this
snopes.com/photos/technology/fukushima.asp

>t. Marine Biologist
OK. Stop giving your opinion on the health effects of radiation.

>There's already observable mutations
No government has issued an official warning about eating from Pacific stocks of fish, and no government is even close to withdrawing them from domestic markets.

I find it hard to believe that future generations will be dredging the floor of the pacific, because that's where all of the radioactive particles will be. Radioactive particles are heavy, if you didn't already know.

they relay shouldn't still be eating the fish they catch in their waters regardless of radiation, the levels of Mercury and other heavy metals are dangerously high

Also one was intentional the other one was not.
Talking about USA and Japan.

I'd also like to see a more accurate Antarctica there. Pretty sure it isn't quite that static as far as ice beyond the landmass. The giant sheets coming apart recently isn't the first time in the history of Earth that it has occurred, I think.

The majority of nuclear articles begin with the same fear mongering about chernobyl, 3 mile island, or fukushima. Anti-nuclear shills are some of the dumber posters on this board tbqh.

because it once again puts globalism ahead of the needs of the american people, not saying that a clean environment is an unwanted thing. theres a few problems with the deal i have

1. It would put coal miners out of work, a thing trump promised would never happen

2. it would burden our taxpayers and we would never see a cent of it back, literally part of the agreement is building solar panels in africa... do you really think handing our money to a european bureaucracy who then mishandles and misappropriates this money to build solar panels in africa... the panels themselves will be a target and thats after the politicians had their way with the money.

No thanks
I'd say incentivizing our public to get solar panels through some sort of tax break would virtually solve the problem on its own without some idiots in europe telling me that my carbon footprint is too large.

This plan was literally devised to chase jobs out of our country by the globalist elite.

>hehe look guys at this vibrantly colored map it really hurt your eyez. Its just as dangerous
> no dont talk about climate deal just look at THIS picture!!!

the issue is less to do with radio active fish killing people, a bigger issue could be if the mutations result in sterile fish then the numbers of fish drop, this would result in lost fisheries earnings for other pacific nations which is an important source of income in some smaller nations.

>bitch i post the pictures that get the fucking people in here dont i

Was making a retarded claims like
>poisons 1/3rd of the worlds ocean.
Also part of your master plan?
Or were you genuinely being an idiot there?

You think i dont know the robots cant handle the radiation -.-

I've known about it for a while you dip shit, and the japanese have definitely known long enough they need to ask for help and still haven't. thats what i mean by no effort, theres no international effort for this international crisis. with all this talk about climate change you'd think these sheep would also know that the ocean is dying.

>snopes
>a reliable source of information

pick only one

why does everything flow from Fukushima outward?

are there not any other currents that flow in any other manner?

>Wayne Lambright is a schizophrenic homosexual transient.

I lol'd.

It's a map of the Tsunami wave height

OP is retarded.

bro reading comprehension must be tough, but i clearly mentioned a tsunami hit japan didn't i?

>the government actually cares about your well being

iaea.org/newscenter/focus/fukushima/status-update

>On 1 May 2017, Japan provided the IAEA with a copy of a report on the discharge record and the seawater monitoring results at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station during April, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has sent to all international Missions in Japan.

>The report contains information on discharges from the subdrain and groundwater drain systems, as well as on groundwater bypassing conducted during the month of April. In both cases, in advance of the action, TEPCO analyzes the quality of the groundwater to be discharged and announces the results. These results confirm that the radiation level of sampled water are substantially below the operational targets set by TEPCO.

>These results confirm that the radiation level of sampled water are substantially below the operational targets set by TEPCO.

>substantially below the operational targets set by TEPCO

Literally EVERY UPDATE:

>substantially below the operational targets set by TEPCO

There's no environmental disaster, there's no fish apocalypse, there's no more starving 3rd-worlders.

And most importantly of all, nobody can name ONE PERSON who has died as a result of the accident.

Why is it so hard to believe they would use nuclear as part of white genocide?

The majority of radiation from Fukushima was carried to North America by the jet-stream on top of the nuclear tests conducted there, Chernobyl hammered Europe, Sallefield in the UK is leaking.

>greenland doesn't even fucking change

you guys are literally going to shill for muh climate change and completely turn a blind eye to the fact that this thing is STILL POURING RADIATION???

>there's more radiation pouring out of your iphone you plebian.

>The majority of radiation from Fukushima was carried to North America by the jet-stream
>by the jet-stream
>the jet-stream

It's about 30,000ft too low.

And no, the majority (>50%) of the radiation occurs within 5 miles of the coast of Japan. It's a simple inverse square law consideration.

whatever chink, your loss.

why do people keep posting this tsunami chart?

you are entirely correct, however I'm simply saying that if more events such as the earth quakes occur it could (emphasis on the could) negatively effect the economy of other nations without necessarily killing any one. Also there is a bit of a "fish apocalypse" but it is entirely unrelated.

oh this guy just has ALL the answers doesn't he. its all patched up and nothing to worry about. give me a break

Well not as a result of the radiation anyway. People died in the earthquake, but not one died from radiation.

I am referring to the plume from the meltdown event in 2011 rather than the ongoing release to the ocean

This is a fucking meme

The ocean absorbs radioactive isotopes more efficiently than your mum absorbes cock

It ain't pouring shit, it's all decayed by now. The more radioactive something is the faster it's gonna decay. Meanwhile the shit that decays slowly is barely radioactive.

Yes, the japs tend to be insecure people with a very specific cultural neurosis and a patent inability to manage their public image. This is why they do such retarded things as you describe. This said, is this nuclear pollution really of consequences ? I'm under the impression that it's fairly ok.

I didn't knew americans was this stupid

Cancer takes 10-20 years
Thats not how it works at all

Oh right, then that's even more insignificant, since it's heavy particles which have the greater potential to cause negative health effects.

And by the time it reaches the US, >95% of the material will have dispersed elsewhere.

>dont worry round eye nucrear prant is fine

(137)Cs is still bad news if it makes its way up the food chain. t(0.5) = 40 years is still really bad news.

You get more radiation flying in an airplane for 2 hours than swimming off the eastern coast of Japan for 15 hours...
Yes, I'm sure all the people who border the ocean are terrified.

oh i see, the world takes 3 nuclear core meltdowns as readily as my mum receives cock. thanks for turning me around on that one m8

wtf i hate trump now

Climate change fags math will be proven to be off soon.

1. time.com/4219575/air-pollution-deaths/

Air pollution kills more than 5 million people over the world

2. An increase of atmospheric CO2 poisons 100% of the world's oceans because CO2 is being absorbed in the water, creating carbonic acid, leading to ocean acidification:

this guy gets it

In China that is called "population control".

>Cancer takes 10-20 years
A total of 2 people suffered "possible radiation burns", in the incident.

If they were radiation burns, their chances of developing cancer may double or triple.

So that's 2 people with an elevated risk of developing cancer. If they develop cancer, we'll hear about it.

What is internal vs external dose?

Good goyim

>Flag
>Posting about X million

Color me surprised

bioaccumulation in fish isn't that big a deal because it generally happens in the bones. Not only do most of the food chain not eat the bones, but we certainly don't.

You base it on the probability of an event happening. It was likely designed for 1,000yr tidal surge, but the one that happened was closer to a 10,000year event. You can design for a 10,000year event but the likelihood of it happening is so low it's not worth investing millions upon millions of dollars to defend against it.

The fact that it pretty much survived an event it wasn't designed for is a success story. The only reason the partial meltdown happened was because they ran out of diesel to power the emergency pumps, not directly because of the tsunami. You do know that, right?

Both are external, unless you insist on drinking copious amounts of seawater, although I think there are even more serious reasons why not to drink seawater than some tiny amount of radiation that pales in comparison to even that which your body produces naturally.

That picture is of the tsunami you mongoloid

"Oh no 20 centimeters of nuclear radiation what are we gonna do"

and your implying a short diesel supply to power the pump isn't a flaw in their system?

OP DECAPITATION STRIKE IS A GO.
KEK HAS DECLARED KANLY.
>so cringe xxddd
FUCK OFF CUNT, THE WARNING WAS WRITTEN FOR NORM CONSUMPTION WITH NEW IMPROVED 'OMINOUS+'
GET THE FUCK ON

THEY SAID BARRON DOESN'T WATCH THE NEWS.
>FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
THE OP ISN'T UP FOR DISCUSSION, IT'S HAPPENING.
THE ONLY QUESTION IS:
ARE YOU DOING YOUR PART?
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4&t=1s
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT JOINING THE BIGGEST OP OF 2017, YOU SHOULD GO TO BED, … YAWN, I FEEL SLEEPY, … WE SHOULD ALL GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP, YAWN, …FLUBADUBMMMMMMM ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Your wrong on so may points.
The Onagawa Nuclear Power Plant was closer to the epicenter of the quake and hit by a slightly higher wave, it suffered no damage to critical systems.

The diesels stopped because they were flooded not from lack of fuel and regardless of that i wouldn't have made a difference as the cooling water intakes were destroyed.

Kike lies.
The earth supported more species on this planet when it was 6°c warmer.

Were the oceans dead then too? B b b but muh primordial ooze and (((evolution))) from the sea to the shore...

Surprise surprise, the same retards who don't understand global warming also don't understand evolution. And vote for Trump. US flag = dumbfuck everytime

Any data available about mutation rate?
t. studying marine biology at the time