Greenland

what goes on over here other than rampant alcoholism?

Eating rotten meat
Clubbing arctic animals
Danish.

1000kr for shitty hashish
people killing them selves.
Good fishing and hunting though
Ya'll would never survive there
Danes stealing all their minerals, like they did here, fucking over the population as they did here.

Greenland is ours.

Unlike Iceland.

70 words for snow....
Samis got over 200 though.
That is different types of snow

>Sér hon upp koma
>öðru sinni
>jörð ór ægi
>iðjagræna;
>falla forsar,
>flýgr örn yfir,
>sá er á fjalli
>fiska veiðir.

Dey be half breeds, you find a couple of half skrælings there with blue eyes that tower 2m, but that is rather rare

NOT Danish.
Natives speak their own language now. Fly their own flag.
Other than that, it's like on a cold American reservation: Drugs, alcohol, glue sniffing, desolation.

Very different climate actually

Thanks for that info man.

operating of the highest caliber

rampant child rape

WE could build a Sup Forums nation here

drunken incest. lots of it

>Natives speak their own language
nuktukgukmuktukkamukgukk
>Hello, nice weather do you wand to go and fisk

They actually combine sentences like this, it's the most dif language in the world.
Still under the Danish crown, and they are pillaged as we were by Danes and Swedes. In the end they will have NOTHING

If we won our right in the 30ies, there would have been Harstad's, Narvik's and Tromsö's all over the place and good living conditions for them. Dan doesn't give a fuck
>Base Helge Ingstad, the man who proofed Vinland, Helluland and Markland

damn that I didn't save these anti rapefugee images.

You are not built for this

Arctic US military bases.

That's not Gudbjörn reef I'm looking at?
Nah too far north?
Danes called it Hansö(Hans' Island), I don't remember what the leafs call it. They fight over it

This ain't Bear island(not on the east side) either.

>rapidly closing ports
>extremely advanced medical science
>very dispersed population
>obsessive hand-washing
>all dead bodies are cremated rather than burried
>sanitary livestock
>greatest rival is Madagascar

>If we won our right in the 30ies
Explain?

>the human species has been dead for decades
>a cure is discovered

>Greenland is a part of the danish kingdom (they are not sovereign)
>Greenland's "government" is basically just a family. most of Greenland is uninhabited. theres very few people there
>Greenland gets money from Denmark. Basically an allowance. Every so often, money is sent to Greenland from Denmark that they live off of
>For SOME reason, theres a lot of push in Greenland for sovereignty. They want to be their own country
>Greenland also has a lot of "precious minerals", which are basically "natural resource that other countries want", and both China and the US have expressed a very strong interest in "cooperating" with Greenland in the event that it were to become sovereign

tldr Greenland is official Denmark-pet. it MIGHT become unofficial China/America-bitch

Was it called Greenland as a joke?

Iceland was taken.

the dude who founded Greenland (Erik the Red, this serial killer asshole viking who was banished from Norway) called it Greenland so that other people would think it was dope there, and come join his settlement

He sounds pretty cheeky.

What goes on, is the fact that they are wasting the resources of Denmark.
They are a burden to everyone.

>Hello, nice weather do you want to go and fish
that would be
>Aluu, silagik aalisariarusuppit?

Suicides, lots of them.

Also rape and incest, and seals

>Danish
maybe user meant clubbing them.

pic+ your comment + me being very tired made me really laugh
here's your (You)

Def OurGuy

illegal encroachment of Canadian land

he also kinda destroyed Greenland too. Not alone, though.. him and his co-settlers just treated Greenland like Norway with the vegetation, because they didnt know they had to think differently. They harvested all the trees that held the nutrients in the ground in place, and had their sheeps n shit trample it too much. this killed the soil, and the nutrients all slid down into the ocean. hes basically just a giant asshole moron who somehow accomplished something historically significant

>No good for growing pot
>No good for growing tomatoes

No man's land.

Are Greenlanders ugnaughts?

are you a retard, there were no trees in greenland when he got to greenland. they were all wiped away, because the average temperature is too low. The ground is full of nutrients, but it permanently frozen a lot of places and is too cold to grow any significant amount of food.

I don't know where you learned this, but it is wildly incorrect.

>▶
lol whoops i mixed greenland with iceland. viking-story for both is stupefyingly similar

>whoops i mixed greenland with iceland.

The history of Greenland and its settlers.

Jew.edu

that's not how i remember it looking wtf

thanks for the quick rundown

>greenland
Inuit ethnostate when? We're all literally the same exact tribe and culture that got split up by stupid borders