Only one of the three main characters is black

>Only one of the three main characters is black
>the playable character is probably white too
>only one of three main characters is female
>the one main character who is black isnt female
>one of the tree main characters is a christian pastor and he hates the enemy cult because of his christian beliefs
>one is a bartender and one is a mechanic
>female is a blonde tough girl from the country who owns weapons
>the mechanic guy is proud of his father and grandfather because they fought in a war, can repair planes, is clearly not a nu-male
>noone seems to be gay/lesbian/trans
>you can go fishing with your dog by your side
>somehow people think this game is anti-christian, anti-conservative, liberal propaganda

Is far cry 5 /ourgame/?

Post yfw one of the enemy cult comes out to be gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=escuR7xuM9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>developed by Ubisoft
Not in the slightest.

I liked the Far Cry series.
I love Far Cry 1, Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, FC3 Blood Dragon, and Far Cry 4.
I didn't play Primal, but I'm sure I would like it once I get over the setting and the lack of conventional weapons. Far Cry 5's setting is not a risk and very safe.

Gameplay-wise, I think Far Cry 5 will be pretty good. The Far Cry series is my guilty pleasure series.
However, I don't like how this game is tackling religion. I'm sure it's not going to be a complete criticism on Christianity. It's covering it's ass by saying that it's just a cult.
The point is that our culture trashes on Chrisitanity so much that it's normalized. The fact that this game's setting is so safe is already telling that Christianity getting criticized is so normalized that it's the safe bet. Try making a game putting Judaism or Islam in the same position. Then I would say they're taking a risk with the topic.

Guarantee at every possible moment they'll beat you over the head with sexism and racism then kill all the characters that did it. Being a progressive game dev is basically a power fantasy. Project whatever negative traits you want on the villains then set them up to fail

All this game is trying to do is normalise the State massacring innocent "extremists" like the ATF did at Ruby Ridge and Waco

The black priest looks fucking terrible though. Like some 20 year old hipster straight out of college.

I just wish I could play as the villains instead of the anti-cultists

The priest in Far Cry 2 actually looks more believable as a priest.

Primal is really good fun - the first game I made legit 100% completion.
The weapons are very well implemented, each has multiple special takedown animations.
You can seriously bash someone's skull in with the club, and it's extremely satisfying.
I usually don't use the takedown often in Far Cry games, but in Primal, my highscore is a chain takedown combo of eight.

I hope Far Cry 5 makes the villains cool again.
The weapon selection should be very interesting also.

Ubisoft is tied with EA for worst company but farcry 5 is something I'm legit excited for and I gave 4 a hard pass. Farcry 2 had the best atmosphere and enabled my fantasy of crusading across africa with a couple bros watching my back.

I bet he's "Christian" like the pope is Christian, ie a communist faggot.

The leaf again

If you watched Into the Badlands season 2 that's all it was. It's too bad because I Iiked season 1.

I felt the same way about Fallout 4. Fucking hated the Children of Atom because they'd attack on sight for no reason even though I deliberately avoided their camps and didn't raid them. Then I did the Far Harbour mission to infiltrate them, they made me an Inquisitor and I rose to the top of their ranks and went mad with power. Then the game forced me back into the main story line and I think I detonated the nuke on their sub and wiped them out.

I couldn't care less about what moral bullshit is happening
As long as I get my sandbox with MGs, nade launchers, and bow & arrow I'll be happy (if Ubi doesn't supremely fuck it up)

You don't have to wipe them out, there are endings for all the factions. You can kill the synths, the children of atom, the villagers, all 3, or no one. I chose to save all 3 and have them work it out. You wind up assassinating the leader of the children and replacing him with a synth, same with the villagers, then use the synths to control the factions so everyone co-exists.

I'll probably check out Primal when it's on sale.
I really love open world action games, but I'm not weak-willed enough to buy games with alleged propaganda like Far Cry 5.
As I said earlier, I don't like how they're tackling this but we'll have to see when more details come out.

Well, it's not hard to screw up what you've been doing this whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=escuR7xuM9w

Yeah but deep down I still hated the Children of Atom, I just enjoyed the power of controlling a cult. Once I was "back in the real world" as it were (i.e. on the main quest line rather than cultist quests) I decided the island was better off without the mentally unstable.

4 was actually pretty fun if you liked the wingsuit/stealth. Also halfway through the game you get the flamethrower and takedowns and its so much more fun

>on sale
Holy shit, the reddit invasion is real. Just pirate it.

How can I pirate it if it has Denuvo?
If it goes on sale much later down the line then it doesn't matter.

I'm not into games at all, but wasn't that thing (Denuvo) cracked a while ago? I remember seeing that on Sup Forums a while ago.

I did pirate it btw.
No issues whatsoever, just load some good torrent from the bay.

holy shit I said "a while ago" twice like a fucking retard

Pretty sad that Far Harbour was the biggest DLC, with Nuka World in second. Then there were a few shitty little settlement DLCs. What a rip off. Plus they never delivered the 4th Skyrim DLC they promised at launch.

Fuck Bethesda.

Then I'll look into it.

I never even downloaded Nuka World what was it like? I just got bored with it all being an FPS, which would be fine in itself but the role play element is what gives games replayability. I probably have 1000 hours in Skyrim because there's so many ways to play it.

Prey was Bethesda right? Which doesn't bode well for future releases, Prey was just a bland FPS with pretty visuals. I see so many people wanking over it when it's so blatantly derivative of Half Life. And the opening scene taking place in San Francisco put me off too. Such a tired cliche, because most games devs these days live in the Bay Area and just make what they know